norton removel OTL logfile created on: 09/02/2013 11:06:38 - Run 1 OTL
Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:19 AM
Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:54 PM
My name is Tom and I am going to be helping you with your malware removal.
I am currently in training for my malware removal degree here at GeekU and all of my replies have to be reviewed by one of my instructors prior to me posting them.
Before we continue, I would like you to read the following text:
- Some of my instructions may be carried out in safe mode, where you will not have access to GeeksToGo, I suggest you save or print my instructions for later reference
- Please do not attach your logs to your post, instead I would like you to copy and paste the contents into your post
- Please do NOT use any other tools, fixes or scripts unless instructed to do so by myself. Not only could this damage your system, but it will make it harder for me to fix your problem
- If you do not understand any of my instructions, then feel free to ask me and I will explain in further detail
- Please be patient. Malware removal is a long process and requires many steps, if you stick with me, I'll help you get through this
- Stay with me until I deem your computer clean. A lack of symptoms does not always mean that the system is clean
- Please make sure you have read and understood my instructions before continuing with them, spelling errors in the scripts etc. could cause adverse effects to your system
- If you do not hear a reply from me in 36 hours, then simply post "bump" on the thread
- Please note that the forum is very busy and if I don't hear from you within three days this thread will be closed
Would you mind elaborating a little bit more on your problem please? I'm not quite sure what you are asking of us. Would you like to uninstall Norton? If so, which product?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users