Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

talktalk wireless

• Please log in to reply

meem

meem

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
Hi i have always used talktalk as a wireless router,i am connected on the main computer.
i also have an M S I Notebook and noticed no connection to the internet,then i get a flash up to tell me all the connections that are close to me but no talk talk,how can i re-enter the talk talk back into the M S I Notebook.?? :rolleyes: :help:

Advertisements

Wolfeymole

Wolfeymole

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,929 posts
Have you tried resetting the router Meem?

What operating system are you running?

meem

meem

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Hi Wolfeymole'
Thank you for the reply,i have tried resetting the router.
and i am on windows XP,i can not understand why this has happened on Wednesday it was working fine i seem to be getting about 4-5 BT options to set up but TalkTalk no sign.

Wolfeymole

Wolfeymole

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,929 posts
Have you contacted Talk Talk to determine if their systems are working correctly?

It may also be that the router is faulty or the router may need a shut down and reboot rather than a reset.

This is a wireless Router/Modem combination rather than a wireless router and a separate modem yes?

meem

meem

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
HI WOLFEYMAN
You will not believe this it has just come on asking for the key then connect .thank you for the reply Take care meem

Wolfeymole

Wolfeymole

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,929 posts
That's good to hear Meem and thank you for letting us know. :thumbsup: