HP Pavilion dv5 Recovery
Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:25 AM
Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:57 AM
Recovering to original factory settings will completely erase all DATA except what HP had installed. So you need to backup any personal files Any additional programs will need to be re installed.
Please read page 8. > https://docs.google....l/c01662115.pdf
Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:57 PM
1. Access Recovery Manager in either of the following ways:
● Select Start > All Programs > Recovery Manager > Recovery Manager.
– or –
● Restart the computer and press f11 while the “Press <F11> for recovery” message is displayed
on the screen. Then select Recovery Manager.
Recovery Manager opens.
2. Click Advanced Options.
3. Click System recovery, and then click Next.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users