Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help me pretty please!

• Please log in to reply

Veeg

Veeg

• PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

I'm sorry I'm not too familiar with cases and standoffs and ground and stuff. WHat does an insulated hole mean and look like???

Any help guys?? Please I'm so close and I'm afraid to try it because I don't want to fry the motherboard

Here is a link of these type of holes...scroll down half way to see them.. http://www.pcmech.co...-standoffs.html

Advertisements

Phamiltonn82

Phamiltonn82

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
I want to thank you guys so much for helping me through this, words really can't express it. You helped me out when you didn't have to so thank you again.

Phil thanks for being patient with me. I learned many new things today and I can't wait to be able to help someone else out like you guys did.

Now onto figuring out how to get onto the internet!

Veeg

Veeg

• PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

I want to thank you guys so much for helping me through this, words really can't express it. You helped me out when you didn't have to so thank you again.

Phil thanks for being patient with me. I learned many new things today and I can't wait to be able to help someone else out like you guys did.

Now onto figuring out how to get onto the internet!

You are welcome,good luck on that internet connection..

Phamiltonn82

Phamiltonn82

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
Thank you. It turned out that my motherboard i got doesn't come with a wireless network adapter lol. Is that even possible nowadays??

Veeg

Veeg

• PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Thank you. It turned out that my motherboard i got doesn't come with a wireless network adapter lol. Is that even possible nowadays??

Yep pretty much so...You can get a card for that if you have any slots left open..Or go wireless usb...

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts
Glad to see that you have made progress Phamiltonn82 and thanks go to Veeg for the added support.

As an asides there is a version of your MB that has onboard Wi-Fi http://www.gigabyte....spx?pid=4166#sp