Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problem downloading Fuji Xerox printer driver

• Please log in to reply

Classical

Classical

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I am trying to download the driver for a Fuji Xreox printer from the Fuji Xerox website. The printer is the DocuPrint C1110b. The download gets to about half way through when the Windows Explorer shuts down. I think it has something to do with part of the download that Windows is not liking. What is the best way around this?
I have tried saving the driver to my computer, which I seem to be able to do, but then I can't get it to Run.

Can someone please help me with a solution?

Thank you.
Mike.

Advertisements

Alzeimer

Alzeimer

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
Some drivers do not have an execute file and you then need to manually point to the folder you downloaded when your manually updating your printer.

Look in the folder you downloaded and if there is no .exe or setup file then you have to do it manually.

I've looked at the driver and the first thing you have to do after downloading it is to unzip the file, once unzip it is like I thought and you have to manually point to the folder to install the driver.

Edited by Alzeimer, 27 February 2013 - 08:45 AM.