OK lets reuse the USB and work from an XP pe environment
to the desktop
Run and install the programme
As it installs this page will show, deselect the AVG ticks
Press decline and it will then install cleanly
Download the following files to the desktop .. Right click the links and select save as...then select desktop Rufus OTLPE_standard
Right click OTLPE on your desktop and select ..Open as archive
Select OTLPE standard
Click Extract, ensure that desktop is selected
Insert the USB stick Then run Rufus
Select the ISO file on the desktop via the ISO icon.
Press Start Burn
Once the USB has burnt then
- Reboot your system using the boot USB you just created.
- Your system should now display a Reatogo desktop.
- Double-click on the OTLPE icon.
- Select the Windows folder of the infected drive if it asks for a location
- When asked "Do you wish to load the remote registry", select Yes
- When asked "Do you wish to load remote user profile(s) for scanning", select Yes
- Ensure the box "Automatically Load All Remaining Users" is checked and press OK
- OTL should now start.
- Press Run Scan to start the scan.
- When finished, the file will be saved in drive C:\OTL.txt
- Copy this file to your USB drive if you do not have internet connection on this system.
- Right click the file and select send to : select the USB drive.
- Confirm that it has copied to the USB drive by selecting it
- You can backup any files that you wish from this OS
- Please post the contents of the C:\OTL.txt file in your reply.