Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Mouse makes double clicks

• Please log in to reply

okiol

okiol

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
My problem is simple, I hope:

Sometimes, my mouse is making double clicks really fast. I think that I have noticed it happen to both the left click and the right click button.

I notice it most often when I'm doing intensive things, like scrolling through a turn-based game that I'm watching by clicking "next move" button, or playing action games. But I'm definately certain that it is not a mistake on my part. I tried to speed through a 300 move game, and got about 5-10 double clicks, that was for the left-click. And I think that the right-click started to double click at about the same time the left-click did.

I have had this problem a couple of years ago aswell, back then I just swapped mouse, but I hope I won't have to do it again.

Thanks in advance!

Advertisements