Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

tcp/ip.sys BSOD

• Please log in to reply

Talidan

Talidan

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey there,

I googled for some help, but with how this particular BSOD goes, there are many different reasons why it might be happening and I don't know enough to figure it out...so I need help.

This forum was the first the showed on Google and it seems as if you've helped other folk with similar issues.

So, whatever can be done, please help me?

Details of the issue:
Shortly after startup of my main HDD, it bluescreens, pointing to tcpip.sys. Usually within the first 60 seconds. Last time I went on, I tried in Safe Mode w/Networking and it happened.

I have attached the minidumps to this post, so anything you fine people can do for me would be much appreciated. Oh, yeah, I'm using Vista, 64-bit if it matters. Let me know if there's anything else I need to mention!

-Dan

Attached File  Minidump.rar   187.28KB   118 downloads

Edited by Talidan, 05 March 2013 - 09:21 PM.

Advertisements

Talidan

Talidan

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Is it inappropriate to bump this back up so soon? :\

Sorry if it is, I won't do it again.