Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows 7 won't boot and Startup Repair can't fix the problem

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

AlanY

AlanY

• PipPip
  • 75 posts
Hi Geekstogo,

I have a Dell XPS 15. Last night I routinely plugged my Kingston DataTravel USB drive into it as soon as Windows 7 boot. But this time the computer took a very long time (5 minutes) to open a folder from the Desktop. So I opened Task Manager to End Task the folder I was about to open. As soon as I End Task, my computer froze.

I couldn't any response from it except a helpless cursor. So I pressed the Off button on my computer to restart it. I started Windows 7 normally but it froze again at the Windows 7 logo. I restarted the computer again but this time I did a Diagnostic from the option after pressing F12 at the Boot Page with the Dell logo. My first test failed at Harddrive DST saying an error, so I redid the test. The test passed passed the second time. Soon after this, I arrived at a black page with two options: Startup Repair, and Start Windows normally.

I performed Startup Repair but it says error too. So I tried System Restore and Image Restore but both failed. I am stuck without my assignments before coming deadlines. Please advice.

AlanY

Edited by AlanY, 05 March 2013 - 09:32 PM.

Advertisements

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts
Hello AlanY,

Welcome to Geekstogo.

From you description I am not sure we will have much luck but let's try.

This is a way to access your computer using a disk we will create.

Before starting you might like to print these instruction out so that you know what you are doing

• Download OTLPE.iso and save it somewhere you can get it.
  • Insert a writable blank CD/DVD in your CD drive and click on the OTPLE.iso to burn a CD. NOTE:
  • Reboot your infected system using the boot CD you just created.
Note : If you do not know how to set your computer to boot from CD follow the steps here
  • The CD needs to detect your hardware and load the operating system...can take a bit of time, just be patient :)
  • Your system should now display a Reatogo desktop.
    Note : as you are running from CD it is not exactly speedy
  • Double-click on the OTLPE icon.
  • Select the Windows folder of the infected drive if it asks for a location
  • If asked "Do you wish to load the remote registry", select Yes
  • If asked "Do you wish to load remote user profile(s) for scanning", select Yes
  • Ensure the box "Automatically Load All Remaining Users" is checked and press OK
  • OTL should now start.
  • Press Run Scan to start the scan.
  • When finished, the file will be saved in drive C:\OTL.txt
  • Copy this file to your USB drive if you do not have internet connection on this system.
  • Right click the file and select send to : select the USB drive.
  • Confirm that it has copied to the USB drive by selecting it
  • You can backup any files that you wish from this OS
  • Please post the contents of the C:\OTL.txt file in your reply.

AlanY

AlanY

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
GeekU Instructor,

I am sorry for my late reply. I had to complete my assignments first.

I created the CD and booted my computer from it. It took awhile (15 minutes) to boot the CD. Most of the time was spent waiting over a black screen. From the sound of the fan, I am pretty sure the computer is running. I saw my computer slowly booting Reatogo but it stopped shortly after the bar was completely loaded. This screen popped up. Am I doing this correctly?

0057.jpg

Thank you so much for helping..
AlanY

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts
The errors showing in the screen suggest a range of possible causes. My own thought is that it is either problems with the Startup Repair you tried or, and possibly linked, a rootkit infection.

Looks like it almost but didn't quite get to displaying the Reatogo desktop.

Maybe it's worth another try. What do you think?

If that doesn't work try this although again I am not confident of success. Even so, worth a try:

Download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to a flash drive.

Plug the flashdrive into the infected PC.

Enter System Recovery Options.

To enter System Recovery Options from the Advanced Boot Options:
  • Restart the computer.
  • As soon as the BIOS is loaded begin tapping the F8 key until Advanced Boot Options appears.
  • Use the arrow keys to select the Repair your computer menu item.
  • Select English as the keyboard language settings, and then click Next.
  • Select the operating system you want to repair, and then click Next.
  • Select your user account an click Next.

To enter System Recovery Options by using Windows installation disc:
  • Insert the installation disc.
  • Restart your computer.
  • If prompted, press any key to start Windows from the installation disc. If your computer is not configured to start from a CD or DVD, check your BIOS settings.
  • Click Repair your computer.
  • Choose your language settings, and then click Next.
  • Select the operating system you want to repair, and then click Next.
  • Select your user account an click Next.
On the System Recovery Options menu you will get the following options:

Startup Repair
System Restore
Windows Complete PC Restore
Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool
Command Prompt

[*]Select Command Prompt
[*]In the command window type in notepad and press Enter.
[*]The notepad opens. Under File menu select Open.
[*]Select "Computer" and find your flash drive letter and close the notepad.
[*]In the command window type e:\frst.exe (for x64 bit version type e:\frst64) and press Enter
Note: Replace letter e with the drive letter of your flash drive.
[*]The tool will start to run.
[*]When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
[*]Press Scan button.
[*]It will create a log (FRST.txt) on the flash drive. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
[/list]

AlanY

AlanY

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
I see. I tried to load Reatogo from a CD two more times but I arrived at the same blue screen.

I downloaded Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and saved it to a flash drive.
Plugged the flash drive.

Restarted the computer.
Tapped F8 and heard two beeps.
Two options were given: repair (recommended), start windows normally. I wasnt sure whether it was the Advanced Boot Options we are looking for.
I selected Repair.
Selected English as the keyboard language settings, then Next.
Then I arrived here. And I realised that my operating system is not in the options.
20130316_005042.jpg

What should we do from here? Both the CD and the flash drive are in the computer.

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts
Hello again AlanY,

Let's try a different approach but still using Farbars Recovery Scan tool.

INSTRUCTIONS:

You will need a USB drive of at least 4 MB

Download the three files to a Clean computer.

Download the following three programs to your desktop :

1. WiNToBootIc - This will make a bootable USB

2. Windows 7-32bit RC

Or (which ever is the right one for your computer)

2. Windows 7-64bit RC - This is the Recovery Console or Recovery Environment

3. Farbar Recovery Scan Tool for 32bit systems.

Or (which ever is the right one for your system)

3. Farbar Recovery Scan Tool x64 - for 64bit systems

• Insert a USB drive of at least 4GB
  • Run Wintoboot (Vista / 7 users: May need to right click the file and click Run as Administrator)

Posted Image
  • Drag and drop the RepairDiscWindows7-32-bit.ISO file the the program in the space indicated

Or (depending on your system)
  • Drag and drop the RepairDiscWindows7-64-bit.ISO file the the program in the space indicated
  • Tick the Quick Format box and accept the warnings
  • Press Do It

You will see it progressing

Posted Image

It will let you know when it is done
  • Then copy FRST to the same USB

Posted Image
  • Insert the USB into the sick computer and start the computer. First ensuring that the system is set to boot from USB
    NOTE 1: On some newer computers, when the computer splash screen is displayed when you first turn on your computer, a boot menu prompt may be displayed for a few seconds near the bottom of the screen, indicating that a key (F2 or F12, for example) can be pressed to display a menu of boot options. The time allowed for detecting the keypress is very brief, so you'll need to be both prepared and quick.
    Press the key for USB. If your machine doesn't have this feature, you will need to set the computer to boot from the USB in the BIOS
    NOTE 2: If you are not sure how to do that, follow the instructions Here
  • When you reboot you will see an image like the one below: although yours will say Windows 7. Click repair my computer
    Posted Image
  • Select your operating system Yours should say Windows 7
    Posted Image
  • Select Command prompt
    Posted Image

At the command prompt type notepad and press Enter.The notepad opens.
  • Under File menu select Open.
  • Select "Computer" and find your flash drive letter and close the notepad.
  • In the command window type e:\frst.exe OR e:\frst64.exe, and press Enter
    Note: Replace letter e with the drive letter of your flash drive.
    The tool will start to run.
  • When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button.
It will make a log (FRST.txt) on the flash drive. Please copy and paste it to your reply.

AlanY

AlanY

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
GeekU Instructor,

I downloaded the three programs for 64-bit Windows 7 into a USB drive. Then I formatted the USB drive using WiNtoBootic. I copied FRST64 into the USB drive. When I restarted my computer, I saw the USB option after I hit F12. I choose the option, but before I saw "Windows is loading files..." and the loading bar I saw this message:
0298.jpg

I pressed F1 and after the windows loaded the files, it brought me to a black background with a fully functional cursor. It is the first time I receive this message. I hope my hard drive can still be saved. Am I doing the steps right?

Before I followed your steps this morning, which was from the previous Advanced Boot Options window, I shut down my computer by pressing the On/Off button because there wasn't any Shut Down options available.

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts
It's not good news I am afraid.

The hard drive is failing.

The problem is how to get the data from it.

It may be possible to slave it to another working machine to read some of the data otherwise you could investigate a professional data recovery service. I believe they can be costly though.

Links for information on slaving a hard drive:

http://www.dtidata.c...ave-hard-drive/

http://www.dtidata.c...-usb-enclosure/

Very best of luck. :)

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

AlanY

AlanY

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
Hi GeekU Instructor,

Thank you so much for being patient with a computer beginner like me. I have sent my laptop to replace the hard drive. The shop owner opened up my laptop and told me the hard drive failed due to overheating. He also found traces of ants building a population at the heat sink.

Fortunately all my data is safe. But my laptop has cant produce audio and no internet connection. I have scanned my laptop with OTS by Oldtimer. I will post the log next round if necessary.

Advertisements

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts
Hello AlanY,

Seems a bit of a glitch here. I posted yesterday but the site was undergoing maintenance and it appears that the post was lost.

This is what I was looking for. You will have to use another computer to download.

Download OTL to your Desktop
  • Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • Under the Custom Scan box paste this in

BASESERVICES
    netsvcs
    drivers32
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.*
    %systemroot%\*. /mp /s
    /md5start
    services.*
    wbemess.dill
    explorer.exe
    winlogon.exe
    Userinit.exe
    svchost.exe
    consrv.dll
    winsock.*
    qmgr.dll
    /md5stop
    %USERPROFILE%\..|smtmp;true;true;true /FP
    hklm\software\clients\startmenuinternet|command /rs
    hklm\software\clients\startmenuinternet|command /64 /rs
    CREATERESTOREPOINT

• Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so.

o When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
    o Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post back here.
Note: Unless otherwise instructed always post the logs in the forum. If reports don't fit on one post. It might be necessary to break the logs up to get them on the forum. Just use as many posts as you need, that's fine. :)

AlanY

AlanY

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
Hi GeekU Instructor,

I am sorry for my tardy reply. My laptop had a bulge so I sent to the shop for repair. The shop owner checked the computer missing internet and audio. Apparently it was a corrupted Windows file from the hard drive failure. They fixed the problem already. Anyway, just to check for malware problems, I have scanned the laptop with OTL. There was only one log created though. Here is the log.. OIL.Txt
OTL logfile created on: 3/4/2013 3:00:32 PM - Run 4
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.69.0     Folder = C:\Users\admin\Desktop
64bit- Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (Version = 6.1.7601) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 9.0.8112.16421)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: Malaysia | Language: ENM | Date Format: d/M/yyyy

3.93 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.95 Gb Available Physical Memory | 49.48% Memory free
7.87 Gb Paging File | 5.73 Gb Available in Paging File | 72.90% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files (x86)
Drive C: | 451.07 Gb Total Space | 71.04 Gb Free Space | 15.75% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Computer Name: BOMBOMCHA | User Name: admin | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: Current user | Include 64bit Scans
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

[color=#E56717]========== Processes (SafeList) ==========[/color]

PRC - [2013/04/03 14:58:07 | 000,602,112 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\admin\Desktop\OTL.exe
PRC - [2013/01/31 10:38:54 | 003,289,208 | ---- | M] (Skype Technologies S.A.) -- C:\ProgramData\Skype\Toolbars\Skype C2C Service\c2c_service.exe
PRC - [2013/01/27 22:38:26 | 000,037,088 | ---- | M] (Panda Security, S.L.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Cloud Antivirus\PSUAService.exe
PRC - [2013/01/27 22:38:26 | 000,032,480 | ---- | M] (Panda Security, S.L.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Cloud Antivirus\PSUAMain.exe
PRC - [2013/01/27 20:16:48 | 000,140,512 | ---- | M] (Panda Security, S.L.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Cloud Antivirus\PSANHost.exe
PRC - [2012/12/18 22:28:08 | 000,065,192 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\armsvc.exe
PRC - [2011/10/01 08:30:22 | 000,219,496 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sftvsa.exe
PRC - [2011/10/01 08:30:18 | 000,508,776 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sftlist.exe
PRC - [2011/09/07 01:29:20 | 004,259,648 | ---- | M] (SoftThinks - Dell) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Toaster.exe
PRC - [2011/08/18 23:05:54 | 002,751,808 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\Scheduler\STService.exe
PRC - [2011/08/18 23:05:46 | 001,692,480 | ---- | M] (SoftThinks SAS) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\SftService.exe
PRC - [2011/08/04 04:43:45 | 000,645,048 | ---- | M] (Cisco Systems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client\vpnagent.exe
PRC - [2011/08/02 01:56:48 | 000,460,096 | ---- | M] (SoftThinks - Dell) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\DSUpdate\DSUpd.exe
PRC - [2010/12/23 18:48:02 | 000,378,984 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPISvr.exe
PRC - [2010/11/02 12:40:30 | 002,006,664 | ---- | M] (Sensible Vision ) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensible Vision\Fast Access\FATrayAlert.exe
PRC - [2010/11/02 12:40:30 | 000,093,832 | ---- | M] (Sensible Vision ) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensible Vision\Fast Access\FATrayMon.exe
PRC - [2010/11/02 12:40:28 | 002,428,552 | ---- | M] (Sensible Vision ) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensible Vision\Fast Access\FAService.exe
PRC - [2010/08/20 08:06:56 | 000,487,562 | ---- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Webcam\Dell Webcam Central\WebcamDell2.exe
PRC - [2010/07/01 12:10:26 | 002,533,400 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\UNS\UNS.exe
PRC - [2010/07/01 12:10:22 | 000,325,656 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe
PRC - [2010/04/27 13:09:52 | 000,113,288 | ---- | M] (Renesas Electronics Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Renesas Electronics\USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver\Application\nusb3mon.exe
PRC - [2010/03/19 04:16:28 | 000,130,384 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe
PRC - [2010/03/03 20:16:06 | 000,013,336 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe
PRC - [2010/03/03 20:16:04 | 000,284,696 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe
PRC - [2009/06/09 22:11:14 | 000,155,648 | ---- | M] (Stardock Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DockLogin.exe

[color=#E56717]========== Modules (No Company Name) ==========[/color]

MOD - [2013/04/02 15:27:41 | 000,452,608 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\IAStorUtil\635b3aec298ad5e8c903b2323d79cc5a\IAStorUtil.ni.dll
MOD - [2013/04/02 15:27:33 | 002,297,856 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Core\dfd33f59a5803a3c73cf408362e6e0b7\System.Core.ni.dll
MOD - [2013/04/02 13:11:56 | 000,368,128 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\PresentationFramewo#\8e56489276063ededde74e597a121df3\PresentationFramework.Aero.ni.dll
MOD - [2013/04/02 13:11:51 | 014,340,608 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\PresentationFramewo#\07f019692c382d588d3c6cb2da2a9ec5\PresentationFramework.ni.dll
MOD - [2013/04/02 13:11:33 | 012,237,824 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\PresentationCore\2d1fd350e9bc62ce659e5cbcfd555796\PresentationCore.ni.dll
MOD - [2013/04/02 13:11:22 | 003,347,968 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\WindowsBase\46fce56db7685a586d3eeb7c373e3c1c\WindowsBase.ni.dll
MOD - [2013/04/02 13:11:02 | 012,433,408 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Windows.Forms\90555968565afd59bce4b0974e9903bd\System.Windows.Forms.ni.dll
MOD - [2013/04/02 13:10:49 | 000,771,584 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Runtime.Remo#\03dee80574f4ec770b6f77ca030ded6c\System.Runtime.Remoting.ni.dll
MOD - [2013/04/02 13:10:28 | 001,590,784 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Drawing\69f6e582cb79f107c61308b468c1a215\System.Drawing.ni.dll
MOD - [2013/04/02 13:10:18 | 005,452,800 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Xml\c764ad83cd3287fc59a3dc02e08ad1ea\System.Xml.ni.dll
MOD - [2013/04/02 13:10:16 | 000,971,264 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Configuration\cfa9c506bfb9254c89dace7b83bc9f9d\System.Configuration.ni.dll
MOD - [2013/04/02 13:10:14 | 007,967,232 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System\ce9ff6baf9053ed2ed673d948179195c\System.ni.dll
MOD - [2013/04/02 13:10:09 | 011,492,864 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\mscorlib\acfc1391e45fedd2a359778ea57d914c\mscorlib.ni.dll
MOD - [2012/02/11 07:31:42 | 001,737,496 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_32\PresentationCore\3.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\wpfgfx_v0300.dll
MOD - [2011/08/18 23:05:54 | 002,751,808 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\Scheduler\STService.exe
MOD - [2010/11/02 12:40:34 | 000,087,176 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\FAIEExtension.dll
MOD - [2010/11/02 12:40:30 | 000,057,480 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\FAib.dll
MOD - [2010/11/02 12:40:24 | 000,248,968 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\FACrashRpt.dll

[color=#E56717]========== Services (SafeList) ==========[/color]

SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2012/11/07 04:38:36 | 001,432,400 | ---- | M] (Flexera Software, Inc.) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService64.exe -- (FLEXnet Licensing Service 64)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/03/05 10:26:38 | 001,425,168 | ---- | M] (Intel(R) Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\EvtEng.exe -- (EvtEng)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/03/05 10:07:58 | 000,340,240 | ---- | M] () [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\PanDhcpDns.exe -- (MyWiFiDHCPDNS)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/03/05 10:06:22 | 000,831,760 | ---- | M] (Intel(R) Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\RegSrvc.exe -- (RegSrvc)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2009/11/17 18:14:26 | 000,098,208 | ---- | M] (Andrea Electronics Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe -- (AERTFilters)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2009/07/14 09:41:27 | 001,011,712 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll -- (WinDefend)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2009/06/09 22:11:14 | 000,155,648 | ---- | M] (Stardock Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DockLogin.exe -- (DockLoginService)
SRV - [2013/04/03 14:35:09 | 000,253,656 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe -- (AdobeFlashPlayerUpdateSvc)
SRV - [2013/01/31 10:38:54 | 003,289,208 | ---- | M] (Skype Technologies S.A.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\ProgramData\Skype\Toolbars\Skype C2C Service\c2c_service.exe -- (Skype C2C Service)
SRV - [2013/01/27 22:38:26 | 000,037,088 | ---- | M] (Panda Security, S.L.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Cloud Antivirus\PSUAService.exe -- (PSUAService)
SRV - [2013/01/27 20:16:48 | 000,140,512 | ---- | M] (Panda Security, S.L.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Cloud Antivirus\PSANHost.exe -- (NanoServiceMain)
SRV - [2013/01/08 12:55:20 | 000,161,536 | R--- | M] (Skype Technologies) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Updater\Updater.exe -- (SkypeUpdate)
SRV - [2012/12/18 22:28:08 | 000,065,192 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\armsvc.exe -- (AdobeARMservice)
SRV - [2012/07/14 08:17:12 | 000,113,120 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe -- (MozillaMaintenance)
SRV - [2011/10/01 08:30:22 | 000,219,496 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sftvsa.exe -- (sftvsa)
SRV - [2011/10/01 08:30:18 | 000,508,776 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sftlist.exe -- (sftlist)
SRV - [2011/08/18 23:05:46 | 001,692,480 | ---- | M] (SoftThinks SAS) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\SftService.exe -- (SftService)
SRV - [2011/08/04 04:43:45 | 000,645,048 | ---- | M] (Cisco Systems, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client\vpnagent.exe -- (vpnagent)
SRV - [2011/01/18 03:48:47 | 000,016,680 | ---- | M] (Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc.) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\514\g2aservice.exe -- (GoToAssist)
SRV - [2010/12/23 18:48:02 | 000,378,984 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPISvr.exe -- (Stereo Service)
SRV - [2010/11/02 12:40:28 | 002,428,552 | ---- | M] (Sensible Vision ) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensible Vision\Fast Access\FAService.exe -- (FAService)
SRV - [2010/09/04 15:15:22 | 000,219,632 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\OEM\12.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatch12OEM.exe -- (RoxWatch12)
SRV - [2010/09/04 15:14:26 | 001,116,656 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\OEM\12.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB12OEM.exe -- (RoxMediaDB12OEM)
SRV - [2010/08/26 10:28:54 | 002,823,000 | ---- | M] (Dell, Inc.) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Dell Datasafe Online\NOBuAgent.exe -- (NOBU)
SRV - [2010/07/01 12:10:26 | 002,533,400 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\UNS\UNS.exe -- (UNS)
SRV - [2010/07/01 12:10:22 | 000,325,656 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe -- (LMS)
SRV - [2010/06/26 01:07:20 | 000,117,264 | ---- | M] (CACE Technologies, Inc.) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPcap\rpcapd.exe -- (rpcapd)
SRV - [2010/03/19 04:16:28 | 000,130,384 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe -- (clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32)
SRV - [2010/03/03 20:16:06 | 000,013,336 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe -- (IAStorDataMgrSvc)
SRV - [2009/06/11 05:23:09 | 000,066,384 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe -- (clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32)

[color=#E56717]========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========[/color]

DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2013/01/09 21:46:02 | 000,095,712 | ---- | M] (Panda Security, S.L.) [Kernel | System | Unknown] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NNSHttps.sys -- (NNSHTTPS)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2012/11/28 14:04:05 | 000,232,488 | ---- | M] (Panda Security, S.L.) [Kernel | System | Unknown] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NNSStrm.sys -- (NNSSTRM)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2012/11/28 14:04:04 | 000,069,160 | ---- | M] (Panda Security, S.L.) [Kernel | Disabled | Unknown] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NNSPihsw.sys -- (NNSPIHSW)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2012/11/26 16:49:11 | 000,105,000 | ---- | M] (Panda Security, S.L.) [Kernel | System | Unknown] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NNStlsc.sys -- (NNSTLSC)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2012/11/26 16:49:10 | 000,116,776 | ---- | M] (Panda Security, S.L.) [Kernel | System | Unknown] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NNSPrv.sys -- (NNSPRV)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2012/11/26 16:49:10 | 000,114,216 | ---- | M] (Panda Security, S.L.) [Kernel | System | Unknown] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NNSSmtp.sys -- (NNSSMTP)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2012/11/26 16:49:09 | 000,306,216 | ---- | M] (Panda Security, S.L.) [Kernel | System | Unknown] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NNSProt.sys -- (NNSPROT)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2012/11/26 16:49:09 | 000,118,312 | ---- | M] (Panda Security, S.L.) [Kernel | System | Unknown] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NNSPop3.sys -- (NNSPOP3)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2012/11/26 16:49:08 | 000,094,248 | ---- | M] (Panda Security, S.L.) [Kernel | System | Unknown] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NNSpicc.sys -- (NNSPICC)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2012/11/26 16:49:07 | 000,114,728 | ---- | M] (Panda Security, S.L.) [Kernel | System | Unknown] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NNSHttp.sys -- (NNSHTTP)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2012/11/26 16:49:07 | 000,114,216 | ---- | M] (Panda Security, S.L.) [Kernel | System | Unknown] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NNSIds.sys -- (NNSIDS)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2012/11/26 16:49:07 | 000,089,640 | ---- | M] (Panda Security, S.L.) [Kernel | System | Unknown] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NNSAlpc.sys -- (NNSALPC)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2012/11/09 19:01:13 | 000,204,328 | ---- | M] (Panda Security, S.L.) [Kernel | System | Unknown] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\PSINKNC.sys -- (PSINKNC)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2012/11/09 19:01:13 | 000,133,160 | ---- | M] (Panda Security, S.L.) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\PSINProt.sys -- (PSINProt)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2012/11/09 19:01:13 | 000,123,944 | ---- | M] (Panda Security, S.L.) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\PSINProc.sys -- (PSINProc)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2012/11/09 19:01:12 | 000,167,976 | ---- | M] (Panda Security, S.L.) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\PSINAflt.sys -- (PSINAflt)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2012/11/09 19:01:12 | 000,119,848 | ---- | M] (Panda Security, S.L.) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\PSINFile.sys -- (PSINFile)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2012/11/07 09:00:05 | 000,058,360 | ---- | M] (Panda Security, S.L.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Unknown] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\PSKMAD.sys -- (PSKMAD)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2012/10/22 12:09:23 | 000,033,320 | ---- | M] (Panda Security, S.L.) [Kernel | System | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NNSNAHSL.sys -- (NNSNAHSL)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2012/03/01 14:46:16 | 000,023,408 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Recognizer | Boot | Unknown] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\fs_rec.sys -- (Fs_Rec)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2011/11/29 15:31:56 | 000,279,616 | ---- | M] (DT Soft Ltd) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\dtsoftbus01.sys -- (dtsoftbus01)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2011/10/01 08:30:22 | 000,022,376 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Sftvollh.sys -- (Sftvol)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2011/10/01 08:30:18 | 000,268,648 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Sftplaylh.sys -- (Sftplay)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2011/10/01 08:30:18 | 000,025,960 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Sftredirlh.sys -- (Sftredir)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2011/10/01 08:30:10 | 000,764,264 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Sftfslh.sys -- (Sftfs)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2011/08/04 04:27:28 | 000,022,264 | ---- | M] (Cisco Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\vpnva64.sys -- (vpnva)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2011/06/24 12:10:54 | 000,034,704 | ---- | M] (Arainia Solutions LLC) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\gizmodrv.sys -- (GizmoDrv)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2011/03/11 14:41:12 | 000,107,904 | ---- | M] (Advanced Micro Devices) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsata.sys -- (amdsata)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2011/03/11 14:41:12 | 000,027,008 | ---- | M] (Advanced Micro Devices) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdxata.sys -- (amdxata)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2011/01/16 00:21:04 | 000,036,352 | ---- | M] (Elaborate Bytes AG) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\VClone.sys -- (VClone)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/12/02 10:36:40 | 000,012,800 | ---- | M] (Nokia) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\nmwcdnsucx64.sys -- (nmwcdnsucx64)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/11/21 11:24:33 | 000,059,392 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\TsUsbFlt.sys -- (TsUsbFlt)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/11/21 11:23:47 | 000,078,720 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Company) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\HpSAMD.sys -- (HpSAMD)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/11/21 11:23:47 | 000,031,232 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\TsUsbGD.sys -- (TsUsbGD)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/11/12 04:40:50 | 000,155,752 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\nvhda64v.sys -- (NVHDA)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/09/27 14:13:16 | 000,169,048 | ---- | M] (JMicron Technology Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\jmcr.sys -- (JMCR)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/08/20 11:05:12 | 000,021,616 | ---- | M] (ST Microelectronics) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\stdcfltn.sys -- (stdcfltn)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/08/20 06:05:18 | 000,027,760 | ---- | M] (ST Microelectronics) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Accelern.sys -- (Acceler)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/08/13 00:51:30 | 000,175,168 | ---- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\CtClsFlt.sys -- (CtClsFlt)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/07/15 12:54:20 | 001,381,936 | ---- | M] (Synaptics Incorporated) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\SynTP.sys -- (SynTP)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/07/12 18:38:06 | 000,029,288 | ---- | M] (Quanta Computer) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\qicflt.sys -- (qicflt)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/06/26 01:07:26 | 000,035,344 | ---- | M] (CACE Technologies, Inc.) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\npf.sys -- (NPF)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/06/23 17:10:56 | 000,344,680 | ---- | M] (Realtek                                            ) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Rt64win7.sys -- (RTL8167)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/05/31 12:05:06 | 007,689,216 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NETw5s64.sys -- (NETw5s64)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/04/27 12:30:52 | 000,184,968 | ---- | M] (Renesas Electronics Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\nusb3xhc.sys -- (nusb3xhc)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/04/27 12:29:54 | 000,083,080 | ---- | M] (Renesas Electronics Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\nusb3hub.sys -- (nusb3hub)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/03/19 17:00:00 | 000,055,856 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\PxHlpa64.sys -- (PxHlpa64)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/03/03 18:51:40 | 000,540,696 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\iaStor.sys -- (iaStor)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/02/26 16:32:12 | 000,158,976 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Impcd.sys -- (Impcd)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2009/11/03 02:48:02 | 000,013,784 | ---- | M] () [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\TurboB.sys -- (TurboB)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2009/09/17 07:54:54 | 000,056,344 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\HECIx64.sys -- (HECIx64)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2009/07/24 08:55:10 | 000,011,264 | ---- | M] (Primax Ltd) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NMgamingms.sys -- (NMgamingmsFltr)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2009/07/14 09:52:20 | 000,194,128 | ---- | M] (AMD Technologies Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsbs.sys -- (amdsbs)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2009/07/14 09:48:04 | 000,065,600 | ---- | M] (LSI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\lsi_sas2.sys -- (LSI_SAS2)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2009/07/14 09:45:55 | 000,024,656 | ---- | M] (Promise Technology) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\stexstor.sys -- (stexstor)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2009/06/11 04:34:33 | 003,286,016 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\evbda.sys -- (ebdrv)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2009/06/11 04:34:28 | 000,468,480 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\bxvbda.sys -- (b06bdrv)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2009/06/11 04:34:23 | 000,270,848 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\b57nd60a.sys -- (b57nd60a)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2009/06/11 04:31:59 | 000,031,232 | ---- | M] (Hauppauge Computer Works, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hcw85cir.sys -- (hcw85cir)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2009/02/24 18:35:44 | 000,255,552 | ---- | M] (MagicISO, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mcdbus.sys -- (mcdbus)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2008/09/25 10:36:14 | 000,238,848 | ---- | M] (Sensible Vision ) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\facap.sys -- (FACAP)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2007/06/28 11:47:14 | 000,173,056 | ---- | M] (Nokia) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\nmwcdx64.sys -- (nmwcdx64)
DRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2006/11/02 02:51:00 | 000,151,656 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\WimFltr.sys -- (WimFltr)
DRV - [2009/07/14 09:19:10 | 000,019,008 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\wimmount.sys -- (WIMMount)

[color=#E56717]========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========[/color]

[color=#E56717]========== Internet Explorer ==========[/color]

IE:[b]64bit:[/b] - HKLM\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}
IE:[b]64bit:[/b] - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&FORM=IE8SRC
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}
IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&FORM=IE8SRC

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www1.ap.dell.com/content/default.aspx?c=my&l=en&s=gen
IE - HKCU\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}
IE - HKCU\..\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&src=IE-SearchBox&FORM=IE8SRC
IE - HKCU\..\SearchScopes\{8E1AF467-5FE7-4E58-9631-B63F1BA5F025}: "URL" = http://malaysia.search.yahoo.com/search?fr=mcafee&p={SearchTerms}
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

[color=#E56717]========== FireFox ==========[/color]

FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledAddons: [email protected]:1.12
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledAddons: [email protected]:1.0.0
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledAddons: {4ED1F68A-5463-4931-9384-8FFF5ED91D92}:3.4.0
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledAddons: {D19CA586-DD6C-4a0a-96F8-14644F340D60}:14.4.1
FF - user.js - File not found

FF:[b]64bit:[/b] - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@adobe.com/FlashPlayer: C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF64_11_6_602_180.dll File not found
FF:[b]64bit:[/b] - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/GENUINE: disabled File not found
FF:[b]64bit:[/b] - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0: c:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.10411.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF:[b]64bit:[/b] - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/OfficeAuthz,version=14.0: C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office14\NPAUTHZ.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@adobe.com/FlashPlayer: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_11_6_602_180.dll ()
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@java.com/DTPlugin,version=10.13.2: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\npDeployJava1.dll (Oracle Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@java.com/JavaPlugin,version=10.13.2: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\plugin2\npjp2.dll (Oracle Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/GENUINE: disabled File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0: c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.10411.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/OfficeAuthz,version=14.0: C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~3\Office14\NPAUTHZ.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/SharePoint,version=14.0: C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~3\Office14\NPSPWRAP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WLPG,version=15.4.3502.0922: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WLPG,version=15.4.3508.1109: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@nvidia.com/3DVision: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\npnv3dv.dll (NVIDIA Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@nvidia.com/3DVisionStreaming: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\npnv3dvstreaming.dll (NVIDIA Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=3: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.135\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=9: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.135\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\Adobe Reader: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll (Adobe Systems Inc.)

FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\[email protected]: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensible Vision\Fast Access\xpcom_fasso\ [2013/04/02 13:48:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\[email protected]: C:\Users\YaoTheHong\Documents\Appendical Programs\FreeMake Video Converter v2.1.3.0\Freemake\Freemake Video Converter\BrowserPlugin\Firefox\ [2013/04/02 14:18:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 14.0.1\extensions\\Components: C:\Users\Ajnim\Documents\Appendical Programs\Mozilla Firefox\components [2013/04/02 14:11:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 14.0.1\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Users\Ajnim\Documents\Appendical Programs\Mozilla Firefox\plugins
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 4.0\extensions\\Components: C:\Users\YaoTheHong\Documents\Appendical Programs\Mozilla Firefox\components [2013/04/02 14:18:47 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 4.0\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Users\YaoTheHong\Documents\Appendical Programs\Mozilla Firefox\plugins

[2011/11/28 13:06:06 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Extensions
[2013/04/02 14:23:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\uuc5hb10.default\extensions
File not found (No name found) -- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\COMMON FILES\MCAFEE\SYSTEMCORE
File not found (No name found) -- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\MCAFEE\SITEADVISOR
[2013/04/02 13:48:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (FastAccess Web Login) -- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\SENSIBLE VISION\FAST ACCESS\XPCOM_FASSO
[2013/04/02 14:18:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Freemake Video Converter Plugin) -- C:\USERS\YAOTHEHONG\DOCUMENTS\APPENDICAL PROGRAMS\FREEMAKE VIDEO CONVERTER V2.1.3.0\FREEMAKE\FREEMAKE VIDEO CONVERTER\BROWSERPLUGIN\FIREFOX

[color=#E56717]========== Chrome  ==========[/color]

CHR - default_search_provider: Google (Enabled)
CHR - default_search_provider: search_url = {google:baseURL}search?q={searchTerms}&{google:RLZ}{google:acceptedSuggestion}{google:originalQueryForSuggestion}{google:assistedQueryStats}{google:searchFieldtrialParameter}{google:searchClient}{google:sourceId}{google:instantExtendedEnabledParameter}ie={inputEncoding}
CHR - default_search_provider: suggest_url = {google:baseSuggestURL}search?{google:searchFieldtrialParameter}client=chrome&q={searchTerms}&{google:cursorPosition}sugkey={google:suggestAPIKeyParameter}
CHR - homepage: http://www1.ap.dell.com/content/default.aspx?c=my&l=en&s=gen
CHR - plugin: Shockwave Flash (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\26.0.1410.43\PepperFlash\pepflashplayer.dll
CHR - plugin: Chrome Remote Desktop Viewer (Enabled) = internal-remoting-viewer
CHR - plugin: Native Client (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\26.0.1410.43\ppGoogleNaClPluginChrome.dll
CHR - plugin: Chrome PDF Viewer (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\26.0.1410.43\pdf.dll
CHR - plugin: Adobe Acrobat (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\Browser\nppdf32.dll
CHR - plugin: Microsoft Office 2010 (Enabled) = C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~3\Office14\NPAUTHZ.DLL
CHR - plugin: Microsoft Office 2010 (Enabled) = C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~3\Office14\NPSPWRAP.DLL
CHR - plugin: Google Update (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.135\npGoogleUpdate3.dll
CHR - plugin: Java(TM) Platform SE 7 U13 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\plugin2\npjp2.dll
CHR - plugin: NVIDIA 3D Vision (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\npnv3dv.dll
CHR - plugin: NVIDIA 3D VISION (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\npnv3dvstreaming.dll
CHR - plugin: Windows Live\u0099 Photo Gallery (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll
CHR - plugin: Shockwave Flash (Enabled) = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_11_6_602_171.dll
CHR - plugin: Java Deployment Toolkit 7.0.130.20 (Enabled) = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\npDeployJava1.dll
CHR - plugin: Silverlight Plug-In (Enabled) = c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.10411.0\npctrl.dll
CHR - Extension: Docs = C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\aohghmighlieiainnegkcijnfilokake\0.0.0.6_0\
CHR - Extension: Google Drive = C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\apdfllckaahabafndbhieahigkjlhalf\6.2_0\
CHR - Extension: YouTube = C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\blpcfgokakmgnkcojhhkbfbldkacnbeo\4.2.5_0\
CHR - Extension: Google Search = C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\coobgpohoikkiipiblmjeljniedjpjpf\0.0.0.19_0\
CHR - Extension: Gmail = C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pjkljhegncpnkpknbcohdijeoejaedia\7_0\

O1 HOSTS File: ([2011/11/10 13:40:03 | 000,438,443 | R--- | M]) - C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1	www.007guard.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1	007guard.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1	008i.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1	www.008k.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1	008k.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1	www.00hq.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1	00hq.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1	010402.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1	www.032439.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1	032439.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1	www.0scan.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1	0scan.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1	1000gratisproben.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1	www.1000gratisproben.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1	1001namen.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1	www.1001namen.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1	100888290cs.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1	www.100888290cs.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1	www.100sexlinks.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1	100sexlinks.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1	10sek.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1	www.10sek.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1	www.1-2005-search.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1	1-2005-search.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1	123fporn.info
O1 - Hosts: 15078 more lines...
O2:[b]64bit:[/b] - BHO: (no name) - {27B4851A-3207-45A2-B947-BE8AFE6163AB} - No CLSID value found.
O2:[b]64bit:[/b] - BHO: (Skype add-on for Internet Explorer) - {AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer x64\skypeieplugin.dll (Skype Technologies S.A.)
O2:[b]64bit:[/b] - BHO: (SSOIEAddonBHO Class) - {DA5BCE70-D057-4D63-943D-5F3927EC59F1} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensible Vision\Fast Access\x64\FAIESSO.dll (Sensible Vision )
O2:[b]64bit:[/b] - BHO: (no name) - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - No CLSID value found.
O2 - BHO: (Octh Class) - {000123B4-9B42-4900-B3F7-F4B073EFC214} - C:\Users\YaoTheHong\My Documents\Appendical Programs\Firefox Plugins\Orbit Downloader\Orbitdownloader\orbitcth.dll (Orbitdownloader.com)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {27B4851A-3207-45A2-B947-BE8AFE6163AB} - No CLSID value found.
O2 - BHO: (Spybot-S&D IE Protection) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Users\YaoTheHong\My Documents\Appendical Programs\Spybot SD 1.6.2\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll (Safer Networking Limited)
O2 - BHO: (Java(tm) Plug-In SSV Helper) - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\ssv.dll (Oracle Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (Skype Browser Helper) - {AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll (Skype Technologies S.A.)
O2 - BHO: (SSOIEAddonBHO Class) - {DA5BCE70-D057-4D63-943D-5F3927EC59F1} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensible Vision\Fast Access\FAIESSO.dll (Sensible Vision )
O2 - BHO: (Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper) - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Oracle Corporation)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Grab Pro) - {C55BBCD6-41AD-48AD-9953-3609C48EACC7} - C:\Users\YaoTheHong\My Documents\Appendical Programs\Firefox Plugins\Orbit Downloader\Orbitdownloader\GrabPro.dll ()
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Grab Pro) - {C55BBCD6-41AD-48AD-9953-3609C48EACC7} - C:\Users\YaoTheHong\My Documents\Appendical Programs\Firefox Plugins\Orbit Downloader\Orbitdownloader\GrabPro.dll ()
O4:[b]64bit:[/b] - HKLM..\Run: [IntelWireless] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\iFrmewrk.exe (Intel(R) Corporation)
O4:[b]64bit:[/b] - HKLM..\Run: [NVHotkey] C:\Windows\SysNative\nvHotkey.dll (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4:[b]64bit:[/b] - HKLM..\Run: [QuickSet] C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe (Dell Inc.)
O4:[b]64bit:[/b] - HKLM..\Run: [RtHDVBg] C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe (Realtek Semiconductor)
O4:[b]64bit:[/b] - HKLM..\Run: [RTHDVCPL] C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe (Realtek Semiconductor)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Dell Webcam Central] C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Webcam\Dell Webcam Central\WebcamDell2.exe (Creative Technology Ltd)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [FAStartup]  File not found
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [FATrayAlert] C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensible Vision\Fast Access\FATrayMon.exe (Sensible Vision )
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [IAStorIcon] C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NUSB3MON] c:\Program Files (x86)\Renesas Electronics\USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver\Application\nusb3mon.exe (Renesas Electronics Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [PSUAMain] C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Cloud Antivirus\PSUAMain.exe (Panda Security, S.L.)
O6 - HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions present
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktop = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktopChanges = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoControlPanel = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin = 5
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorUser = 3
O7 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer:  = 
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O8:[b]64bit:[/b] - Extra context menu item: &Download by Orbit - C:\Users\YaoTheHong\Documents\Appendical Programs\Firefox Plugins\Orbit Downloader\Orbitdownloader\orbitmxt.dll (Orbitdownloader.com)
O8:[b]64bit:[/b] - Extra context menu item: &Grab video by Orbit - C:\Users\YaoTheHong\Documents\Appendical Programs\Firefox Plugins\Orbit Downloader\Orbitdownloader\orbitmxt.dll (Orbitdownloader.com)
O8:[b]64bit:[/b] - Extra context menu item: Do&wnload selected by Orbit - C:\Users\YaoTheHong\Documents\Appendical Programs\Firefox Plugins\Orbit Downloader\Orbitdownloader\orbitmxt.dll (Orbitdownloader.com)
O8:[b]64bit:[/b] - Extra context menu item: Down&load all by Orbit - C:\Users\YaoTheHong\Documents\Appendical Programs\Firefox Plugins\Orbit Downloader\Orbitdownloader\orbitmxt.dll (Orbitdownloader.com)
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Download by Orbit - C:\Users\YaoTheHong\Documents\Appendical Programs\Firefox Plugins\Orbit Downloader\Orbitdownloader\orbitmxt.dll (Orbitdownloader.com)
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Grab video by Orbit - C:\Users\YaoTheHong\Documents\Appendical Programs\Firefox Plugins\Orbit Downloader\Orbitdownloader\orbitmxt.dll (Orbitdownloader.com)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Do&wnload selected by Orbit - C:\Users\YaoTheHong\Documents\Appendical Programs\Firefox Plugins\Orbit Downloader\Orbitdownloader\orbitmxt.dll (Orbitdownloader.com)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Down&load all by Orbit - C:\Users\YaoTheHong\Documents\Appendical Programs\Firefox Plugins\Orbit Downloader\Orbitdownloader\orbitmxt.dll (Orbitdownloader.com)
O9:[b]64bit:[/b] - Extra Button: Skype Click to Call - {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer x64\skypeieplugin.dll (Skype Technologies S.A.)
O9 - Extra Button: Skype Click to Call - {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll (Skype Technologies S.A.)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Users\YaoTheHong\My Documents\Appendical Programs\Spybot SD 1.6.2\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll (Safer Networking Limited)
O13[b]64bit:[/b] - gopher Prefix: missing
O13 - gopher Prefix: missing
O16 - DPF: {C1F8FC10-E5DB-4112-9DBF-6C3FF728D4E3} http://support.dell.com/systemprofiler/DellSystemLite.CAB (DellSystemLite.Scanner)
O16 - DPF: {C3F79A2B-B9B4-4A66-B012-3EE46475B072} http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/MessengerStatsPAClient.cab56907.cab (MessengerStatsClient Class)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.2.1
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{78A71A00-BC74-4F42-904C-6612B42C1F19}: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.2.1
O18:[b]64bit:[/b] - Protocol\Handler\livecall - No CLSID value found
O18:[b]64bit:[/b] - Protocol\Handler\ms-help - No CLSID value found
O18:[b]64bit:[/b] - Protocol\Handler\msnim - No CLSID value found
O18:[b]64bit:[/b] - Protocol\Handler\skype4com - No CLSID value found
O18:[b]64bit:[/b] - Protocol\Handler\skype-ie-addon-data {91774881-D725-4E58-B298-07617B9B86A8} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer x64\skypeieplugin.dll (Skype Technologies S.A.)
O18:[b]64bit:[/b] - Protocol\Handler\wlmailhtml - No CLSID value found
O18:[b]64bit:[/b] - Protocol\Handler\wlpg - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\skype4com {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Skype\Skype4COM.dll (Skype Technologies)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\skype-ie-addon-data {91774881-D725-4E58-B298-07617B9B86A8} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll (Skype Technologies S.A.)
O20:[b]64bit:[/b] - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:[b]64bit:[/b] - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\Windows\system32\userinit.exe) - C:\Windows\SysNative\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:[b]64bit:[/b] - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\Windows\SysWOW64\userinit.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (userinit.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:[b]64bit:[/b] - Winlogon\Notify\GoToAssist: DllName - (C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\514\G2AWinLogon_x64.dll) -  File not found
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\FastAccess: DllName - (C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensible Vision\Fast Access\FALogNot.dll) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensible Vision\Fast Access\FALogNot.dll ()
O21:[b]64bit:[/b] - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - No CLSID value found.
O21 - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - No CLSID value found.
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2012/11/07 03:59:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] - C:\Autodesk -- [ NTFS ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *)
O35:[b]64bit:[/b] - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35:[b]64bit:[/b] - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37:[b]64bit:[/b] - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37:[b]64bit:[/b] - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=winsrv:UserServerDllInitialization,3)
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=winsrv:ConServerDllInitialization,2)
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=sxssrv,4)

Drivers32:[b]64bit:[/b] msacm.l3acm - C:\Windows\System32\l3codeca.acm (Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS)
Drivers32: msacm.l3acm - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\l3codeca.acm (Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS)
Drivers32: msacm.l3codecp - C:\Windows\SysWow64\l3codecp.acm (Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS)
Drivers32: vidc.cvid - C:\Windows\SysWow64\iccvid.dll (Radius Inc.)

CREATERESTOREPOINT
Restore point Set: OTL Restore Point

[color=#E56717]========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========[/color]

[2013/04/03 14:58:03 | 000,602,112 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\admin\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2013/04/03 14:51:20 | 000,058,360 | ---- | C] (Panda Security, S.L.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\PSKMAD.sys
[2013/04/03 14:50:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Panda Cloud Antivirus
[2013/04/03 14:50:10 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security
[2013/04/03 14:45:54 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\admin\Documents\Orbit Downloader
[2013/04/03 14:44:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\admin\Documents\Panda Cloud Antivirus 2.1.1
[2013/04/03 04:53:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\OEM
[2013/04/03 04:17:57 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\$WINDOWS.~Q
[2013/04/03 03:58:19 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\$INPLACE.~TR
[2013/04/02 15:33:21 | 002,622,464 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wucltux.dll
[2013/04/02 15:33:21 | 000,057,880 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wuauclt.exe
[2013/04/02 15:33:21 | 000,044,056 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wups2.dll
[2013/04/02 15:33:08 | 000,701,976 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wuapi.dll
[2013/04/02 15:33:08 | 000,099,840 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wudriver.dll
[2013/04/02 15:33:08 | 000,038,424 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wups.dll
[2013/04/02 15:32:46 | 000,186,752 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wuwebv.dll
[2013/04/02 15:32:46 | 000,036,864 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wuapp.exe
[2013/04/02 15:19:34 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Recovery
[2013/04/02 13:10:32 | 000,000,000 | --SD | C] -- C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft
[2013/04/02 13:10:32 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Users\admin\Videos
[2013/04/02 13:10:32 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Users\admin\Saved Games
[2013/04/02 13:10:32 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Users\admin\Pictures
[2013/04/02 13:10:32 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Users\admin\Music
[2013/04/02 13:10:32 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Maintenance
[2013/04/02 13:10:32 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Users\admin\Links
[2013/04/02 13:10:32 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Users\admin\Favorites
[2013/04/02 13:10:32 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Users\admin\Downloads
[2013/04/02 13:10:32 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Users\admin\Documents
[2013/04/02 13:10:32 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Users\admin\Desktop
[2013/04/02 13:10:32 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories
[2013/04/02 13:10:32 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temporary Internet Files
[2013/04/02 13:10:32 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\admin\Templates
[2013/04/02 13:10:32 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\admin\Start Menu
[2013/04/02 13:10:32 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\admin\SendTo
[2013/04/02 13:10:32 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\admin\Recent
[2013/04/02 13:10:32 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\admin\PrintHood
[2013/04/02 13:10:32 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\admin\NetHood
[2013/04/02 13:10:32 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\admin\Documents\My Videos
[2013/04/02 13:10:32 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\admin\Documents\My Pictures
[2013/04/02 13:10:32 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\admin\Documents\My Music
[2013/04/02 13:10:32 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\admin\My Documents
[2013/04/02 13:10:32 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\admin\Local Settings
[2013/04/02 13:10:32 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\History
[2013/04/02 13:10:32 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\admin\Cookies
[2013/04/02 13:10:32 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\admin\Application Data
[2013/04/02 13:10:32 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Application Data
[2013/04/02 13:10:32 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\Users\admin\AppData
[2013/04/02 13:10:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp
[2013/04/02 13:10:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Microsoft
[2013/04/02 13:10:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Media Center Programs
[2013/04/02 13:08:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA
[2013/04/02 13:08:01 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Windows\Installer
[2013/04/02 13:07:11 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\SRSLabs
[2013/04/02 13:06:41 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Realtek
[2013/04/02 13:06:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\RTCOM
[2013/04/02 13:06:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation
[2013/04/02 13:06:06 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation
[2013/04/02 13:05:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Synaptics
[2013/04/02 13:05:13 | 000,021,616 | ---- | C] (ST Microelectronics) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\stdcfltn.sys
[2013/04/02 13:05:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRVSTORE
[2013/04/02 13:05:11 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\STMicroelectronics
[2013/04/01 20:57:25 | 002,578,576 | ---- | C] (Waves Audio Ltd.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\WavesGUILib.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:25 | 000,518,896 | ---- | C] (SRS Labs, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\SRSTSX64.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:25 | 000,211,184 | ---- | C] (SRS Labs, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\SRSTSH64.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:25 | 000,155,888 | ---- | C] (SRS Labs, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\SRSWOW64.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:24 | 002,369,640 | ---- | C] (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\RtPgEx64.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:24 | 001,146,984 | ---- | C] (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\RTSnMg64.cpl
[2013/04/01 20:57:24 | 000,198,896 | ---- | C] (SRS Labs, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\SRSHP64.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:23 | 000,332,392 | ---- | C] (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\RtlCPAPI64.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:22 | 002,839,656 | ---- | C] (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\RtkAPO64.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:22 | 000,376,936 | ---- | C] (Realtek Semiconductor) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\RtkGuiCompLib.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:22 | 000,149,608 | ---- | C] (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\RtkCfg64.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:21 | 001,247,848 | ---- | C] (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\RTCOM64.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:21 | 000,820,224 | ---- | C] (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\RCORES64.dat
[2013/04/01 20:57:21 | 000,648,296 | ---- | C] (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\RtkApi64.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:21 | 000,375,128 | ---- | C] (Dolby Laboratories, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\RTEEP64A.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:21 | 000,310,104 | ---- | C] (Dolby Laboratories, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\RP3DHT64.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:21 | 000,310,104 | ---- | C] (Dolby Laboratories, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\RP3DAA64.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:21 | 000,204,120 | ---- | C] (Dolby Laboratories, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\RTEED64A.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:21 | 000,101,208 | ---- | C] (Dolby Laboratories, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\RTEEL64A.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:21 | 000,084,072 | ---- | C] (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\RCoInst64.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:21 | 000,078,680 | ---- | C] (Dolby Laboratories, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\RTEEG64A.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:20 | 002,197,264 | ---- | C] (Waves Audio Ltd.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\MaxxAudioEQ.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:20 | 001,868,944 | ---- | C] (Waves Audio Ltd.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\MaxxAudioRealtek.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:20 | 000,876,120 | ---- | C] (Creative Technology Ltd.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\MBAPO64.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:20 | 000,738,392 | ---- | C] (Creative Technology Ltd.) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\MBAPO32.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:20 | 000,702,808 | ---- | C] (Waves Audio Ltd.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\MaxxAudioRealtek2.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:20 | 000,341,336 | ---- | C] (Waves Audio Ltd.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\MaxxAudioAPO30.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:20 | 000,334,680 | ---- | C] (Waves Audio Ltd.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\MaxxVolumeSDAPO.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:20 | 000,318,808 | ---- | C] (Waves Audio Ltd.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\MaxxAudioAPO20.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:20 | 000,080,984 | ---- | C] (Creative Technology Ltd.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\MBWrp64.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:20 | 000,064,600 | ---- | C] (Creative Technology Ltd.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\MBppld64.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:20 | 000,060,504 | ---- | C] (Creative Technology Ltd.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\MBPPCn64.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:17 | 001,943,616 | ---- | C] (Fortemedia Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\FMAPO64.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:17 | 001,327,208 | ---- | C] (DTS) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DTSS2SpeakerDLL64.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:17 | 001,179,752 | ---- | C] (DTS) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DTSS2HeadphoneDLL64.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:17 | 001,111,656 | ---- | C] (DTS) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DTSBoostDLL64.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:17 | 000,504,936 | ---- | C] (DTS) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DTSBassEnhancementDLL64.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:17 | 000,491,112 | ---- | C] (DTS) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DTSSymmetryDLL64.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:17 | 000,475,752 | ---- | C] (DTS) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DTSVoiceClarityDLL64.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:17 | 000,317,032 | ---- | C] (DTS) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DTSNeoPCDLL64.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:17 | 000,269,928 | ---- | C] (DTS) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DTSLimiterDLL64.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:17 | 000,266,856 | ---- | C] (DTS) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DTSGainCompensatorDLL64.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:17 | 000,200,800 | ---- | C] (Andrea Electronics Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\AERTAC64.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:17 | 000,126,056 | ---- | C] (DTS) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DTSLFXAPO64.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:17 | 000,125,544 | ---- | C] (DTS) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DTSGFXAPO64.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:17 | 000,125,032 | ---- | C] (DTS) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DTSGFXAPONS64.dll
[2013/04/01 20:57:17 | 000,108,960 | ---- | C] (Andrea Electronics Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\AERTAR64.dll
[2013/04/01 20:54:39 | 001,359,976 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\nvgenco64hda.dll
[2013/04/01 20:54:39 | 000,155,752 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\nvhda64v.sys
[2013/04/01 20:54:39 | 000,029,288 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\nvhdap64.dll
[2013/04/01 20:54:38 | 001,614,440 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\nvdispco642090.dll
[2013/04/01 20:54:38 | 001,359,976 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\nvgenco642040.dll
[2013/04/01 20:44:59 | 000,053,248 | ---- | C] (Windows XP Bundled build C-Centric Single User) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\CSVer.dll
[2013/04/01 20:44:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Dell
[2013/04/01 20:41:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\InstallShield
[2013/04/01 20:04:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\iExpert Software
[2013/04/01 19:24:28 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Intel PROSet Wireless
[2013/04/01 19:23:58 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel
[2013/04/01 19:23:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Intel
[2013/04/01 19:23:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Intel
[2013/04/01 18:21:00 | 000,344,680 | ---- | C] (Realtek                                            ) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Rt64win7.sys
[2013/04/01 18:21:00 | 000,107,552 | ---- | C] (Realtek Semiconductor Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\RTNUninst64.dll
[2013/04/01 18:09:58 | 000,158,976 | ---- | C] (Intel Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Impcd.sys
[2013/04/01 18:08:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Diagnostics
[2013/04/01 15:58:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\ParetoLogic
[2013/04/01 15:58:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\DriverCure
[2013/04/01 15:57:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\ParetoLogic
[2013/04/01 15:24:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\GlarySoft
[2013/04/01 14:50:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Dell Audio
[2013/03/29 13:08:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NVIDIA Corporation
[1 C:\Windows\*.tmp files -> C:\Windows\*.tmp -> ]

[color=#E56717]========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========[/color]

[2013/04/03 14:58:07 | 000,602,112 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\admin\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2013/04/03 14:57:00 | 000,000,928 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-3057907370-1423405045-2432694329-1001UA.job
[2013/04/03 14:57:00 | 000,000,876 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-3057907370-1423405045-2432694329-1001Core.job
[2013/04/03 14:50:08 | 000,000,896 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
[2013/04/03 14:43:03 | 000,019,136 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2013/04/03 14:43:03 | 000,019,136 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2013/04/03 14:37:16 | 000,755,092 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2013/04/03 14:37:16 | 000,647,942 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfh009.dat
[2013/04/03 14:37:16 | 000,118,482 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfc009.dat
[2013/04/03 14:35:11 | 000,000,830 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater.job
[2013/04/03 14:35:08 | 000,693,976 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\FlashPlayerApp.exe
[2013/04/03 14:35:08 | 000,073,432 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
[2013/04/03 14:33:41 | 000,002,285 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\admin\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Google Chrome.lnk
[2013/04/03 14:33:40 | 000,002,261 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Google Chrome.lnk
[2013/04/03 14:32:57 | 000,000,892 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
[2013/04/03 14:31:50 | 000,067,584 | --S- | M] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat
[2013/04/03 14:31:25 | 3168,043,008 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2013/04/02 15:21:19 | 000,001,443 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\admin\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Launch Internet Explorer Browser.lnk
[2013/04/02 15:13:37 | 000,108,227 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\license.rtf
[2013/04/02 15:13:37 | 000,108,227 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\license.rtf
[2013/04/02 14:49:49 | 000,022,744 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\emptyregdb.dat
[2013/04/02 14:31:58 | 000,506,328 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2013/04/02 13:09:19 | 000,000,000 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Msft_User_WpdFs_01_09_00.Wdf
[2013/04/02 13:07:14 | 000,074,462 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\RTWAVES30.dat
[2013/04/02 13:05:48 | 000,000,000 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Msft_Kernel_SynTP_01009.Wdf
[2013/04/02 10:24:28 | 000,004,158 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Windows Compatibility Report.htm
[2013/04/02 10:22:12 | 000,001,890 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\diagwrn.xml
[2013/04/02 10:22:12 | 000,001,890 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\diagerr.xml
[2013/03/29 11:39:40 | 000,003,288 | ---- | M] () -- C:\bootsqm.dat
[1 C:\Windows\*.tmp files -> C:\Windows\*.tmp -> ]

[color=#E56717]========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========[/color]

[2013/04/02 15:21:19 | 000,001,415 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Explorer (64-bit).lnk
[2013/04/02 15:21:11 | 000,001,449 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Explorer.lnk
[2013/04/02 15:15:45 | 3168,043,008 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2013/04/02 14:49:49 | 000,022,744 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\emptyregdb.dat
[2013/04/02 13:10:32 | 000,000,290 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\admin\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Shows Desktop.lnk
[2013/04/02 13:10:32 | 000,000,272 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\admin\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Window Switcher.lnk
[2013/04/02 13:09:40 | 000,001,345 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Media Center.lnk
[2013/04/02 13:09:38 | 000,001,326 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Windows DVD Maker.lnk
[2013/04/02 13:09:19 | 000,000,000 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Msft_User_WpdFs_01_09_00.Wdf
[2013/04/02 13:07:14 | 000,074,462 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\RTWAVES30.dat
[2013/04/02 13:05:48 | 000,000,000 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Msft_Kernel_SynTP_01009.Wdf
[2013/04/02 10:11:28 | 000,004,158 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Windows Compatibility Report.htm
[2013/04/02 10:09:53 | 000,001,890 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\diagwrn.xml
[2013/04/02 10:09:53 | 000,001,890 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\diagerr.xml
[2013/04/01 20:54:38 | 000,010,932 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\nvinfo.pb
[2013/04/01 18:21:00 | 000,074,272 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\RtNicProp64.dll
[2013/03/29 12:57:01 | 000,002,261 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Google Chrome.lnk
[2013/03/29 11:39:40 | 000,003,288 | ---- | C] () -- C:\bootsqm.dat

[color=#E56717]========== ZeroAccess Check ==========[/color]

[2009/07/14 12:55:00 | 000,000,227 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\Desktop.ini

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32] /64

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Wow6432node\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\clsid\{fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9}\InProcServer32] /64

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Wow6432node\clsid\{fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9}\InProcServer32]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32] /64
"" = C:\Windows\SysNative\shell32.dll -- [2012/01/04 18:44:25 | 014,172,672 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Apartment

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32]
"" = %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll -- [2012/01/04 16:59:38 | 012,872,704 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Apartment

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{5839FCA9-774D-42A1-ACDA-D6A79037F57F}\InProcServer32] /64
"" = C:\Windows\SysNative\wbem\fastprox.dll -- [2009/07/14 09:40:51 | 000,909,312 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Free

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\clsid\{5839FCA9-774D-42A1-ACDA-D6A79037F57F}\InProcServer32]
"" = %systemroot%\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll -- [2010/11/21 11:24:25 | 000,606,208 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Free

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{F3130CDB-AA52-4C3A-AB32-85FFC23AF9C1}\InProcServer32] /64
"" = C:\Windows\SysNative\wbem\wbemess.dll -- [2009/07/14 09:41:56 | 000,505,856 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Both

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\clsid\{F3130CDB-AA52-4C3A-AB32-85FFC23AF9C1}\InProcServer32]

[color=#E56717]========== Custom Scans ==========[/color]

[color=#E56717]========== Base Services ==========[/color]
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2009/07/14 09:40:01 | 000,072,192 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\aelupsvc.dll -- (AeLookupSvc)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/11/21 11:24:08 | 000,070,656 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\appinfo.dll -- (Appinfo)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2009/07/14 09:38:55 | 000,079,360 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\alg.exe -- (ALG)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/11/21 11:23:51 | 000,849,920 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\qmgr.dll -- (BITS)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/11/21 11:24:00 | 000,705,024 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\BFE.DLL -- (BFE)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2011/11/17 14:33:55 | 000,031,232 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\lsass.exe -- (KeyIso)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2009/07/14 09:40:50 | 000,402,944 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\es.dll -- (EventSystem)
SRV - [2009/07/14 09:15:19 | 000,271,360 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\es.dll -- (EventSystem)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/11/21 11:24:16 | 000,136,192 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\browser.dll -- (Browser)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/11/21 11:24:16 | 000,177,152 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\cryptsvc.dll -- (CryptSvc)
SRV - [2010/11/21 11:24:32 | 000,136,192 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cryptsvc.dll -- (CryptSvc)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/11/21 11:24:01 | 000,512,000 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\rpcss.dll -- (DcomLaunch)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/11/21 11:24:00 | 000,317,952 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\dhcpcore.dll -- (Dhcp)
SRV - [2010/11/21 11:24:09 | 000,254,464 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dhcpcore.dll -- (Dhcp)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2011/03/03 14:24:16 | 000,183,296 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\dnsrslvr.dll -- (Dnscache)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2009/07/14 09:40:35 | 000,111,104 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\eapsvc.dll -- (EapHost)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2009/07/14 09:41:00 | 000,038,912 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\hidserv.dll -- (hidserv)
SRV - [2009/07/14 09:15:24 | 000,049,152 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\hidserv.dll -- (hidserv)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2009/07/14 09:41:10 | 000,359,424 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ipnathlp.dll -- (SharedAccess)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/11/21 11:23:48 | 000,501,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\IPSECSVC.DLL -- (PolicyAgent)
No service found with a name of MsMpSvc
No service found with a name of NisSrv
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2009/07/14 09:41:54 | 000,524,288 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\swprv.dll -- (swprv)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2009/07/14 09:41:26 | 000,067,584 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\mmcss.dll -- (MMCSS)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2009/07/14 09:41:52 | 000,360,448 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\netman.dll -- (Netman)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2009/07/14 09:41:52 | 000,459,776 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\netprofm.dll -- (netprofm)
SRV - [2009/07/14 09:16:03 | 000,360,448 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\netprofm.dll -- (netprofm)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/11/21 11:23:54 | 000,303,616 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\nlasvc.dll -- (NlaSvc)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2009/07/14 09:41:53 | 000,025,600 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\nsisvc.dll -- (nsi)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2011/05/24 19:42:55 | 000,404,480 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\umpnpmgr.dll -- (PlugPlay)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/11/21 11:24:27 | 000,559,104 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\spoolsv.exe -- (Spooler)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2011/11/17 14:33:55 | 000,031,232 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\lsass.exe -- (ProtectedStorage)
No service found with a name of EMDMgmt
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2009/07/14 09:41:53 | 000,099,328 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\rasauto.dll -- (RasAuto)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/11/21 11:24:17 | 000,344,064 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\rasmans.dll -- (RasMan)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/11/21 11:24:01 | 000,512,000 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\rpcss.dll -- (RpcSs)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/11/21 11:24:16 | 000,030,720 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\seclogon.dll -- (seclogon)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2011/11/17 14:33:55 | 000,031,232 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\lsass.exe -- (SamSs)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2009/07/14 09:41:58 | 000,097,280 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wscsvc.dll -- (wscsvc)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/11/21 11:23:48 | 000,236,032 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\srvsvc.dll -- (LanmanServer)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/11/21 11:23:55 | 000,370,688 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\shsvcs.dll -- (ShellHWDetection)
SRV - [2010/11/21 11:24:03 | 000,328,192 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shsvcs.dll -- (ShellHWDetection)
No service found with a name of slsvc
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/11/21 11:24:16 | 001,110,016 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\schedsvc.dll -- (Schedule)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/11/21 11:24:32 | 000,316,928 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\tapisrv.dll -- (TapiSrv)
SRV - [2010/11/21 11:24:00 | 000,242,176 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\tapisrv.dll -- (TapiSrv)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2009/07/14 09:41:55 | 000,044,544 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\themeservice.dll -- (Themes)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/11/21 11:24:01 | 000,209,920 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\profsvc.dll -- (ProfSvc)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/11/21 11:23:55 | 001,600,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\VSSVC.exe -- (VSS)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/11/21 11:24:32 | 000,679,424 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\audiosrv.dll -- (AudioSrv)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/11/21 11:24:32 | 000,679,424 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\audiosrv.dll -- (AudioEndpointBuilder)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/11/21 11:25:06 | 000,170,496 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\sdrsvc.dll -- (SDRSVC)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2009/07/14 09:41:27 | 001,011,712 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll -- (WinDefend)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/11/21 11:23:55 | 001,646,080 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wevtsvc.dll -- (eventlog)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/11/21 11:24:28 | 000,828,416 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\MPSSVC.dll -- (MpsSvc)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/11/21 11:24:48 | 000,580,096 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wiaservc.dll -- (stisvc)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/11/21 11:24:15 | 000,128,000 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\msiexec.exe -- (msiserver)
SRV - [2010/11/21 11:24:28 | 000,073,216 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\msiexec.exe -- (msiserver)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2009/07/14 09:41:56 | 000,242,688 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wbem\WMIsvc.dll -- (Winmgmt)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2012/06/03 06:19:43 | 002,428,952 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wuaueng.dll -- (wuauserv)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/11/21 11:24:09 | 000,252,416 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\dot3svc.dll -- (dot3svc)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2009/07/14 09:41:56 | 000,886,784 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wlansvc.dll -- (Wlansvc)
SRV:[b]64bit:[/b] - [2010/11/21 11:24:32 | 000,118,784 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wkssvc.dll -- (LanmanWorkstation)

[color=#A23BEC]< %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.* >[/color]
[2010/11/21 11:23:51 | 000,383,786 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\bootmgr
[2013/03/29 11:39:40 | 000,003,288 | ---- | M] () -- C:\bootsqm.dat
[2011/11/27 16:55:26 | 000,021,335 | ---- | M] () -- C:\ComboFix.txt
[2011/01/18 05:13:39 | 000,003,598 | RH-- | M] () -- C:\dell.sdr
[2012/09/23 01:46:58 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\extensions.sqlite
[2011/01/18 03:45:27 | 000,001,231 | ---- | M] () -- C:\freefallprotection.log
[2013/04/03 14:31:25 | 3168,043,008 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2012/04/15 02:28:16 | 000,001,040 | ---- | M] () -- C:\log.txt
[2006/12/01 23:37:14 | 000,904,704 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\msdia80.dll
[2013/04/03 14:31:32 | 4224,061,440 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\pagefile.sys
[2011/01/18 03:40:28 | 000,002,320 | ---- | M] () -- C:\RHDSetup.log
[2011/11/27 17:06:51 | 000,083,854 | ---- | M] () -- C:\TDSSKiller.2.6.21.0_27.11.2011_17.01.47_log.txt
[2011/11/28 00:05:08 | 000,083,888 | ---- | M] () -- C:\TDSSKiller.2.6.21.0_28.11.2011_00.03.07_log.txt
[2011/11/28 04:01:06 | 000,000,963 | ---- | M] () -- C:\VEW.txt

[color=#A23BEC]< %systemroot%\*. /mp /s >[/color]

[color=#A23BEC]< MD5 for: EXPLORER.EXE  >[/color]
[2011/02/26 14:23:14 | 002,870,272 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=0862495E0C825893DB75EF44FAEA8E93 -- C:\Windows\ERDNT\cache86\explorer.exe
[2011/02/26 13:19:21 | 002,616,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=0FB9C74046656D1579A64660AD67B746 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.21669_none_ba87e574ddfe652d\explorer.exe
[2011/02/25 14:19:30 | 002,871,808 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=332FEAB1435662FC6C672E25BEB37BE3 -- C:\Windows\explorer.exe
[2011/02/25 14:19:30 | 002,871,808 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=332FEAB1435662FC6C672E25BEB37BE3 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.17567_none_afa79dc39081d0ba\explorer.exe
[2011/02/26 14:14:34 | 002,871,808 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=3B69712041F3D63605529BD66DC00C48 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.21669_none_b0333b22a99da332\explorer.exe
[2010/11/21 11:24:25 | 002,616,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=40D777B7A95E00593EB1568C68514493 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.17514_none_ba2f56d3c4bcbafb\explorer.exe
[2011/02/25 13:30:54 | 002,616,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=8B88EBBB05A0E56B7DCC708498C02B3E -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\explorer.exe
[2011/02/25 13:30:54 | 002,616,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=8B88EBBB05A0E56B7DCC708498C02B3E -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.17567_none_b9fc4815c4e292b5\explorer.exe
[2010/11/21 11:24:11 | 002,872,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=AC4C51EB24AA95B77F705AB159189E24 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-explorer_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.17514_none_afdaac81905bf900\explorer.exe

[color=#A23BEC]< MD5 for: QMGR.DLL  >[/color]
[2010/11/21 11:23:51 | 000,849,920 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=1EA7969E3271CBC59E1730697DC74682 -- C:\Windows\SysNative\qmgr.dll
[2010/11/21 11:23:51 | 000,849,920 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=1EA7969E3271CBC59E1730697DC74682 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-bits-client_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.17514_none_81b6ca5c101195cd\qmgr.dll
[2009/07/14 09:41:53 | 000,848,384 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=7F0C323FE3DA28AA4AA1BDA3F575707F -- C:\Windows\ERDNT\cache64\qmgr.dll

[color=#A23BEC]< MD5 for: SERVICES  >[/color]
[2009/06/11 05:00:26 | 000,017,463 | ---- | M] () MD5=D9E1A01B480D961B7CF0509D597A92D6 -- C:\$INPLACE.~TR\Machine\DATA\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\services
[2009/06/11 05:00:26 | 000,017,463 | ---- | M] () MD5=D9E1A01B480D961B7CF0509D597A92D6 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-w..nfrastructure-other_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_6079f415110c0210\services

[color=#A23BEC]< MD5 for: SERVICES.CFG  >[/color]
[2012/12/18 22:28:18 | 000,558,791 | ---- | M] () MD5=A9983CC532F9B3FB1E87918D2313731D -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\Services\Services.cfg
[2011/06/06 12:55:30 | 000,584,045 | R--- | M] () MD5=B82DD53FA8C260DDD7FDC42182DB816E -- C:\Windows\Installer\$PatchCache$\Managed\68AB67CA7DA73301B744AA0100000010\10.1.0\services.cfg

[color=#A23BEC]< MD5 for: SERVICES.EXE  >[/color]
[2009/07/14 09:39:37 | 000,328,704 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=24ACB7E5BE595468E3B9AA488B9B4FCB -- C:\Windows\ERDNT\cache64\services.exe
[2009/07/14 09:39:37 | 000,328,704 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=24ACB7E5BE595468E3B9AA488B9B4FCB -- C:\Windows\SysNative\services.exe
[2009/07/14 09:39:37 | 000,328,704 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=24ACB7E5BE595468E3B9AA488B9B4FCB -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-s..s-servicecontroller_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_2b54b20ee6fa07b1\services.exe

[color=#A23BEC]< MD5 for: SERVICES.EXE.MUI  >[/color]
[2011/04/12 16:17:17 | 000,017,408 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=6507BF0DC2D1F5F32493C288EAA59277 -- C:\Windows\SysNative\en-US\services.exe.mui
[2011/04/12 16:17:17 | 000,017,408 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=6507BF0DC2D1F5F32493C288EAA59277 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-s..ontroller.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_en-us_c5f238be3fa63468\services.exe.mui

[color=#A23BEC]< MD5 for: SERVICES.JAR  >[/color]
[2009/01/27 14:42:46 | 000,115,178 | ---- | M] () MD5=256526FBCB1EC457C8C5383C54FA03DE -- C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2009a\java\jar\services.jar

[color=#A23BEC]< MD5 for: SERVICES.LNK  >[/color]
[2009/07/14 12:54:05 | 000,001,288 | ---- | M] () MD5=CA0D9F4743DFF86EBAF09D763139E958 -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Administrative Tools\services.lnk
[2009/07/14 12:54:05 | 000,001,288 | ---- | M] () MD5=CA0D9F4743DFF86EBAF09D763139E958 -- C:\Users\All Users\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Administrative Tools\services.lnk

[color=#A23BEC]< MD5 for: SERVICES.MOF  >[/color]
[2009/06/11 04:44:06 | 000,002,866 | ---- | M] () MD5=26A11C895A7F0B6D32105EBE127D8500 -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wbem\services.mof
[2009/06/11 04:44:06 | 000,002,866 | ---- | M] () MD5=26A11C895A7F0B6D32105EBE127D8500 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-s..s-servicecontroller_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_2b54b20ee6fa07b1\services.mof

[color=#A23BEC]< MD5 for: SERVICES.MSC  >[/color]
[2011/04/12 16:17:16 | 000,092,745 | ---- | M] () MD5=7A1D35F59468B8118AF5B8E21DF78AE2 -- C:\Windows\SysNative\en-US\services.msc
[2009/06/11 04:38:36 | 000,092,745 | ---- | M] () MD5=7A1D35F59468B8118AF5B8E21DF78AE2 -- C:\Windows\SysNative\services.msc
[2011/04/12 16:17:18 | 000,092,745 | ---- | M] () MD5=7A1D35F59468B8118AF5B8E21DF78AE2 -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\en-US\services.msc
[2009/06/11 05:21:09 | 000,092,745 | ---- | M] () MD5=7A1D35F59468B8118AF5B8E21DF78AE2 -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\services.msc
[2009/06/11 05:21:09 | 000,092,745 | ---- | M] () MD5=7A1D35F59468B8118AF5B8E21DF78AE2 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-s..cessnapin.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_en-us_003408aa160fce5b\services.msc
[2009/06/11 05:21:09 | 000,092,745 | ---- | M] () MD5=7A1D35F59468B8118AF5B8E21DF78AE2 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-servicessnapin_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_2b58d44b5f6beb8a\services.msc
[2009/06/11 05:21:09 | 000,092,745 | ---- | M] () MD5=7A1D35F59468B8118AF5B8E21DF78AE2 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-s..cessnapin.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_en-us_a4156d265db25d25\services.msc
[2009/06/11 05:21:09 | 000,092,745 | ---- | M] () MD5=7A1D35F59468B8118AF5B8E21DF78AE2 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-servicessnapin_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_cf3a38c7a70e7a54\services.msc

[color=#A23BEC]< MD5 for: SERVICES.PMMSG  >[/color]
[2009/01/16 04:00:48 | 000,000,428 | ---- | M] () MD5=A58C9629220EA375893DFD098E65609B -- C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2009a\toolbox\physmod\foundation\foundation\services.pmmsg

[color=#A23BEC]< MD5 for: SERVICES.PNG  >[/color]
[2010/07/30 15:36:38 | 000,001,509 | ---- | M] () MD5=F4EC3ABEAE15FA9BB42D721E9D543F44 -- C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\Images\icons\png\24_24\services.png

[color=#A23BEC]< MD5 for: SERVICES.PTXML  >[/color]
[2009/07/14 04:16:17 | 000,001,061 | ---- | M] () MD5=640D7DD61B1CFA6C96F80F68F78CDFA7 -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wdi\perftrack\Services.ptxml
[2009/07/14 04:16:17 | 000,001,061 | ---- | M] () MD5=640D7DD61B1CFA6C96F80F68F78CDFA7 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-s..s-servicecontroller_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_2b54b20ee6fa07b1\Services.ptxml

[color=#A23BEC]< MD5 for: SERVICES.SBS  >[/color]
[2011/04/27 14:39:34 | 000,034,818 | ---- | M] () MD5=62AFD4B2025CE6D4706B36F4C4808F9B -- C:\Nero Autobackup\20110427_222530_Local Autobackup\C\Users\YaoTheHong\Documents\Appendical Programs\Spybot SD 1.6.2\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Includes\Services.sbs
[2011/04/27 14:39:34 | 000,034,818 | ---- | M] () MD5=62AFD4B2025CE6D4706B36F4C4808F9B -- C:\Nero Autobackup\20110429_022532_Local Autobackup\C\Users\YaoTheHong\Documents\Appendical Programs\Spybot SD 1.6.2\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Includes\Services.sbs
[2011/04/27 14:39:34 | 000,034,818 | ---- | M] () MD5=62AFD4B2025CE6D4706B36F4C4808F9B -- C:\Nero Autobackup\20110503_021923_Local Autobackup\C\Users\YaoTheHong\Documents\Appendical Programs\Spybot SD 1.6.2\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Includes\Services.sbs
[2011/04/27 14:39:34 | 000,034,818 | ---- | M] () MD5=62AFD4B2025CE6D4706B36F4C4808F9B -- C:\Nero Autobackup\20110511_234045_Local Autobackup\C\Users\YaoTheHong\Documents\Appendical Programs\Spybot SD 1.6.2\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Includes\Services.sbs
[2011/04/27 14:39:34 | 000,034,818 | ---- | M] () MD5=62AFD4B2025CE6D4706B36F4C4808F9B -- C:\Nero Autobackup\20110517_222532_Local Autobackup\C\Users\YaoTheHong\Documents\Appendical Programs\Spybot SD 1.6.2\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Includes\Services.sbs
[2011/04/27 14:39:34 | 000,034,818 | ---- | M] () MD5=62AFD4B2025CE6D4706B36F4C4808F9B -- C:\Nero Autobackup\20110518_003924_Local Autobackup\C\Users\YaoTheHong\Documents\Appendical Programs\Spybot SD 1.6.2\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Includes\Services.sbs
[2011/04/27 14:39:34 | 000,034,818 | ---- | M] () MD5=62AFD4B2025CE6D4706B36F4C4808F9B -- C:\Nero Autobackup\20110520_222533_Local Autobackup\C\Users\YaoTheHong\Documents\Appendical Programs\Spybot SD 1.6.2\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Includes\Services.sbs
[2011/04/27 14:39:34 | 000,034,818 | ---- | M] () MD5=62AFD4B2025CE6D4706B36F4C4808F9B -- C:\Nero Autobackup\20110521_222537_Local Autobackup\C\Users\YaoTheHong\Documents\Appendical Programs\Spybot SD 1.6.2\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Includes\Services.sbs
[2011/04/27 14:39:34 | 000,034,818 | ---- | M] () MD5=62AFD4B2025CE6D4706B36F4C4808F9B -- C:\Nero Autobackup\20110522_002531_Local Autobackup\C\Users\YaoTheHong\Documents\Appendical Programs\Spybot SD 1.6.2\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Includes\Services.sbs
[2011/04/27 14:39:34 | 000,034,818 | ---- | M] () MD5=62AFD4B2025CE6D4706B36F4C4808F9B -- C:\Nero Autobackup\20110524_005445_Local Autobackup\C\Users\YaoTheHong\Documents\Appendical Programs\Spybot SD 1.6.2\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Includes\Services.sbs
[2011/03/01 08:58:44 | 000,034,818 | ---- | M] () MD5=62AFD4B2025CE6D4706B36F4C4808F9B -- C:\Users\YaoTheHong\Documents\Appendical Programs\Spybot SD 1.6.2\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Includes\Services.sbs

[color=#A23BEC]< MD5 for: SVCHOST.EXE  >[/color]
[2009/07/14 09:14:41 | 000,020,992 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=54A47F6B5E09A77E61649109C6A08866 -- C:\Windows\ERDNT\cache86\svchost.exe
[2009/07/14 09:14:41 | 000,020,992 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=54A47F6B5E09A77E61649109C6A08866 -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\svchost.exe
[2009/07/14 09:14:41 | 000,020,992 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=54A47F6B5E09A77E61649109C6A08866 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-services-svchost_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_b591afc466a15356\svchost.exe
[2009/07/14 09:39:46 | 000,027,136 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=C78655BC80301D76ED4FEF1C1EA40A7D -- C:\Windows\ERDNT\cache64\svchost.exe
[2009/07/14 09:39:46 | 000,027,136 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=C78655BC80301D76ED4FEF1C1EA40A7D -- C:\Windows\SysNative\svchost.exe
[2009/07/14 09:39:46 | 000,027,136 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=C78655BC80301D76ED4FEF1C1EA40A7D -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-services-svchost_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_11b04b481efec48c\svchost.exe

[color=#A23BEC]< MD5 for: USERINIT.EXE  >[/color]
[2010/11/21 11:23:55 | 000,026,624 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=61AC3EFDFACFDD3F0F11DD4FD4044223 -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\userinit.exe
[2010/11/21 11:23:55 | 000,026,624 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=61AC3EFDFACFDD3F0F11DD4FD4044223 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-userinit_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.17514_none_de3024012ff21116\userinit.exe
[2009/07/14 09:14:43 | 000,026,112 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=6DE80F60D7DE9CE6B8C2DDFDF79EF175 -- C:\Windows\ERDNT\cache86\userinit.exe
[2009/07/14 09:39:48 | 000,030,208 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=6F8F1376A13114CC10C0E69274F5A4DE -- C:\Windows\ERDNT\cache64\userinit.exe
[2010/11/21 11:24:28 | 000,030,720 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=BAFE84E637BF7388C96EF48D4D3FDD53 -- C:\Windows\SysNative\userinit.exe
[2010/11/21 11:24:28 | 000,030,720 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=BAFE84E637BF7388C96EF48D4D3FDD53 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-userinit_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.17514_none_3a4ebf84e84f824c\userinit.exe

[color=#A23BEC]< MD5 for: WINLOGON.EXE  >[/color]
[2010/11/21 11:24:29 | 000,390,656 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=1151B1BAA6F350B1DB6598E0FEA7C457 -- C:\Windows\SysNative\winlogon.exe
[2010/11/21 11:24:29 | 000,390,656 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=1151B1BAA6F350B1DB6598E0FEA7C457 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-winlogon_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.17514_none_cde90685eb910636\winlogon.exe
[2011/01/18 05:08:49 | 000,389,632 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=DA3E2A6FA9660CC75B471530CE88453A -- C:\Windows\ERDNT\cache64\winlogon.exe

[color=#A23BEC]< %USERPROFILE%\..|smtmp;true;true;true /FP >[/color]

[color=#A23BEC]< hklm\software\clients\startmenuinternet|command /rs >[/color]
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\FIREFOX.EXE\InstallInfo\\HideIconsCommand: "C:\Users\Ajnim\Documents\Appendical Programs\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe" /HideShortcuts [2012/11/13 22:16:53 | 000,889,848 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\FIREFOX.EXE\InstallInfo\\ReinstallCommand: "C:\Users\Ajnim\Documents\Appendical Programs\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe" /SetAsDefaultAppGlobal [2012/11/13 22:16:53 | 000,889,848 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\FIREFOX.EXE\InstallInfo\\ShowIconsCommand: "C:\Users\Ajnim\Documents\Appendical Programs\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe" /ShowShortcuts [2012/11/13 22:16:53 | 000,889,848 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\open\command\\: C:\Users\Ajnim\Documents\Appendical Programs\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe [2012/11/13 22:16:56 | 000,917,984 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\properties\command\\: "C:\Users\Ajnim\Documents\Appendical Programs\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -preferences [2012/11/13 22:16:56 | 000,917,984 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\safemode\command\\: "C:\Users\Ajnim\Documents\Appendical Programs\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -safe-mode [2012/11/13 22:16:56 | 000,917,984 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\Google Chrome\InstallInfo\\HideIconsCommand: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --hide-icons [2013/03/22 06:50:35 | 001,312,720 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\Google Chrome\InstallInfo\\ReinstallCommand: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --make-default-browser [2013/03/22 06:50:35 | 001,312,720 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\Google Chrome\InstallInfo\\ShowIconsCommand: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --show-icons [2013/03/22 06:50:35 | 001,312,720 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\Google Chrome\shell\open\command\\: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" [2013/03/22 06:50:35 | 001,312,720 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\InstallInfo\\ShowIconsCommand: "C:\Windows\System32\ie4uinit.exe" -show [2012/05/04 00:38:03 | 000,074,240 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\InstallInfo\\ReinstallCommand: "C:\Windows\System32\ie4uinit.exe" -reinstall [2012/05/04 00:38:03 | 000,074,240 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\InstallInfo\\HideIconsCommand: "C:\Windows\System32\ie4uinit.exe" -hide [2012/05/04 00:38:03 | 000,074,240 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\shell\naom\command\\: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" -extoff [2012/05/04 00:38:04 | 000,748,336 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\shell\open\command\\: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe [2012/05/04 00:38:04 | 000,748,336 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)

[color=#A23BEC]< hklm\software\clients\startmenuinternet|command /64 /rs >[/color]
64bit-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\FIREFOX.EXE\InstallInfo\\HideIconsCommand: "C:\USERS\AJNIM\DOCUMENTS\APPENDICAL PROGRAMS\MOZILLA FIREFOX\UNINSTALL\HELPER.EXE" /HIDESHORTCUTS [2012/11/13 22:16:53 | 000,889,848 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation)
64bit-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\FIREFOX.EXE\InstallInfo\\ReinstallCommand: "C:\USERS\AJNIM\DOCUMENTS\APPENDICAL PROGRAMS\MOZILLA FIREFOX\UNINSTALL\HELPER.EXE" /SETASDEFAULTAPPGLOBAL [2012/11/13 22:16:53 | 000,889,848 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation)
64bit-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\FIREFOX.EXE\InstallInfo\\ShowIconsCommand: "C:\USERS\AJNIM\DOCUMENTS\APPENDICAL PROGRAMS\MOZILLA FIREFOX\UNINSTALL\HELPER.EXE" /SHOWSHORTCUTS [2012/11/13 22:16:53 | 000,889,848 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation)
64bit-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\open\command\\: C:\USERS\AJNIM\DOCUMENTS\APPENDICAL PROGRAMS\MOZILLA FIREFOX\FIREFOX.EXE [2012/11/13 22:16:56 | 000,917,984 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation)
64bit-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\properties\command\\: "C:\USERS\AJNIM\DOCUMENTS\APPENDICAL PROGRAMS\MOZILLA FIREFOX\FIREFOX.EXE" -PREFERENCES [2012/11/13 22:16:56 | 000,917,984 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation)
64bit-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\FIREFOX.EXE\shell\safemode\command\\: "C:\USERS\AJNIM\DOCUMENTS\APPENDICAL PROGRAMS\MOZILLA FIREFOX\FIREFOX.EXE" -SAFE-MODE [2012/11/13 22:16:56 | 000,917,984 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation)
64bit-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\Google Chrome\InstallInfo\\HideIconsCommand: "C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\GOOGLE\CHROME\APPLICATION\CHROME.EXE" --HIDE-ICONS [2013/03/22 06:50:35 | 001,312,720 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.)
64bit-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\Google Chrome\InstallInfo\\ReinstallCommand: "C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\GOOGLE\CHROME\APPLICATION\CHROME.EXE" --MAKE-DEFAULT-BROWSER [2013/03/22 06:50:35 | 001,312,720 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.)
64bit-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\Google Chrome\InstallInfo\\ShowIconsCommand: "C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\GOOGLE\CHROME\APPLICATION\CHROME.EXE" --SHOW-ICONS [2013/03/22 06:50:35 | 001,312,720 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.)
64bit-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\Google Chrome\shell\open\command\\: "C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\GOOGLE\CHROME\APPLICATION\CHROME.EXE" [2013/03/22 06:50:35 | 001,312,720 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.)
64bit-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\InstallInfo\\ShowIconsCommand: "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\IE4UINIT.EXE" -SHOW [2012/05/04 00:38:01 | 000,089,088 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
64bit-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\InstallInfo\\ReinstallCommand: "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\IE4UINIT.EXE" -REINSTALL [2012/05/04 00:38:01 | 000,089,088 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
64bit-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\InstallInfo\\HideIconsCommand: "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\IE4UINIT.EXE" -HIDE [2012/05/04 00:38:01 | 000,089,088 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
64bit-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\shell\naom\command\\: "C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\INTERNET EXPLORER\IEXPLORE.EXE" -EXTOFF [2012/05/04 00:38:04 | 000,748,336 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
64bit-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\clients\startmenuinternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\shell\open\command\\: C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\INTERNET EXPLORER\IEXPLORE.EXE [2012/05/04 00:38:04 | 000,748,336 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)

< End of report >

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts
At a quick look nothing significant is leaping out at me.

Let's do an online scan to cover all bases.

After that we can clear away the tools I see in your log.

Please run a free online scan with the ESET Online Scanner

Vista / Win7 users: Right-click on the either the IE or FF icon in the Start Menu or Quick Launch Bar on the Taskbar and select Run as Administrator.

Note: This scan works with Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox.

If using Mozilla Firefox you will need to download esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe when prompted then double click on it to install.

• Click the green ESET Online Scanner box
  • Tick the box next to YES, I accept the Terms of Use
    then click on: Start
  • You may see a panel towards the top of the screen telling you the website wants to install an addon... click and allow it to install. If your firewall asks whether you want to allow installation, say yes.
  • Make sure that the option Scan archives is checked.
  • Now click on Advanced Settings and select the following:
    • Scan for potentially unwanted applications
    • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
    • Enable Anti-Stealth Technology
  • Click on Start
  • The virus signature database will begin to download. Be patient this make take some time depending on the speed of your Internet Connection.
  • When completed the Online Scan will begin automatically. The scan may take several hours.
  • Do not touch either the Mouse or keyboard during the scan otherwise it may stall.
  • When completed select Uninstall application on close, make sure you copy the logfile first!
  • Then click on: Finish
  • Use notepad to open the logfile located at C:\Program Files\ESET\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt.
  • Copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic.

AlanY

AlanY

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
ESET Online Scan appears to be stalled at 47% after 13 hours. I hadnt touch the keyboard or the mouse. Should I restart the scan?

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts
Might be your resident securty program getting in the way.

Try disabling Panda Security and running ESET again.

If it runs into trouble let me know and we will use another one. Don't wait more than say 2 hours though. :)