Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How do i change my IRQ settings

• Please log in to reply

scrushmaster

scrushmaster

• PipPip
  • 92 posts
I am currently addressing an artifacting problem with a video card and have ruled everything out except for the high irq address with my graphix card which could cause my card to get to little resources, but i have no windows disk and want to do a manual setup of my IRQ through ACPI. Does anyone know a program or method to do this besides using a windows disk?

Edited by scrushmaster, 06 June 2005 - 06:13 PM.

Advertisements

Destructo Roboto

Destructo Roboto

• PipPip
  • 75 posts
I have no idea, but if you can use it somewhat or have a built in vid card cant u just adjust it in your bios and risk your computers stability even more?

Destructo Roboto

Destructo Roboto

• PipPip
  • 75 posts
Woops... got a second post in here.... boba boiee boba boiee, Howard Sterns... i just cant say it, cant even type it *shudders*...

Edited by Destructo Roboto, 06 June 2005 - 09:50 PM.

scrushmaster

scrushmaster

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
How can i change the acpi configuration that windows uses to assigne irq ports in bios? That doesnt seem to make sense mr destructo