Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Fantastic Site

• Please log in to reply

BM50

BM50

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
I just need to talk about my experience on this FANTASTIC site. I am technically challenged to say the least. I posted my problem and rockmilk came to my rescue and help me resolve my issues without me having to provide my credit card. I am so thankful that there is a place where such gifted individuals want to use their talents to help people like me. So thank you rockmilk and Geeks to Go for volunteering your time for free and having the patience to guide someone like me.

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Thanks for the kind words for both the site and Rockmilk. We are happy to have been able to assist you in a successful resolution to your issue. Enjoy the site and the vast amount of knowledge available in the forums. :thumbsup: