Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Favorites deleted

• Please log in to reply

pomella

pomella

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I had my laptop stolen approx 3 months ago along with all my photos and favorites on Interent Explorer. Have since bought a new laptop and I am using Chrome. I noticed last night that there was a bookmark with all my favs from IE that I had saved on previous Laptop?? how did they suddenly appear? I then sorted them out into folder and then next time I opened my laptop they were gone???
They are not in any of my folders or c drive - I think I am going mad lol!!

Advertisements

ash004

ash004

• PipPip
  • 57 posts
sometime its done Happen, have you try to do a search on your pc, with the Name of one of these file which was into this folder, may be they still here and you can't find them in case u don't find them, then u be sure that its got deleted, for that i think there is a recovery method

pomella

pomella

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Thanks Ash - have searched everywhere on my computer - I am kinda curious where they came from? As they were not on this computer.

anzenketh

anzenketh

BSOD Warrior/Computer Surgeon

• Technician
  • 2,854 posts
Google Chrome if you are logged into it will sync your favorites.

pomella

pomella

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Tried that and now I can see where my favs came from...... but it seems I can't restore the deleted ones. Never mind - thanks for your help guys.