Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Spywareblaster

• Please log in to reply

eric0668

eric0668

• Pip
  • 7 posts
I didn't know where to put this...please forgive me and feel free to move

I recently had Spywareguard. I don't know why, someone told me spywareguard and blaster were equally as good. I believe they said spywareguard is running but less active. I could have it backwards
In anycase, I went to update it and I got the popular error I see, error 5. Some say somethings. But a lot say it isn't compatible with windows 8

I put on Spywareblaster, then the next time I wanted to go to this site, It let me, but it would not let me log in.
I thought it put some kind of host file on there, idk, searched to no avail.
I removed it and still cannot get on. I can get on to it's sister site with no problem
I imagine we are all adults
I have never had a problem with this site. No flashing things. have used it before for 8 years

Edited by sari, 13 March 2013 - 07:27 AM.
removed links to inappropriate sites

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP

I imagine we are all adults

You imagine incorrectly. Please read the TOU that you agreed to when you joined our site.

Geeks to Go is a family friendly site, accessible to anyone 13 years of age and older. Please keep all content appropriate.

You may post content on this site, so long as the content is not:

Obscene

Thank you.