Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Wallpapers

• Please log in to reply

Defias

Defias

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi!
I'm looking for an application that would be able to change/cycle different sets of wallpapers depending on the time of day/in intervals/once a day etc. I found and tried many programs that allowed cycling wallpapers (WallpaperMaster, BioniX..), but I haven't found an option to cycle them as sets. I mean, for example: let's say we have 30 wallpapers and we would split them in 10,10 and 10 and I'd like to cycle the first 10 on Monday, then another 10 on Tuesday and the last 10 on Wednesday. I'm looking for a program that would do this automatically, without the need of changing those sets manually. Hopefully, I explained it well enough. By the way I'm using Windows 8. Thanks for any advices.

Advertisements

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
Hi Defias,

Now this is an interesting question! :yes:

I'm afraid that I don't know of or have read of any program whatsoever that could accomplish this task nor any registry tweak where you could "teach" Windows the days of the weeks to schedule specific folders to present a slide show on that particular day.

I'm afraid you'll have to manually choose a folder for each day. If you do find a better answer or a way to do this could you please return to this thread and provide the solution? I'm quite sure you're not the only person in this world whoever thought of that!

Donna :)