Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Temporary File Cleaner (Old Timer) Problem

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

oscalcis

oscalcis

• Pip
  • 4 posts
It seems that every time I download the Temporary File Cleaner by Old Timer that it, when the icon is clicked from the desktop (running under Administrator), opens the LIBRARY page of Windows and completely overlaps the TFC popup window (?????). When I X out of the Library page, seeing the TFC popup window underneath, the only option it is showing is EXIT which, when clicked DOES NOT shut the system down to reboot, as it had in the past. The TFC popup window just simply sits there (???). Very odd. Any input would be greatly appreciated. (Also, I've tried to download this app from a different browser other than Firefox which I have such as IE, but all efforts have been futile.)

Advertisements

Jintan

Jintan

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 904 posts
Duplicate thread - see here.