Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Chrome not being able to load certain sites (almost tried all)

• Please log in to reply

lo2

lo2

• PipPip
  • 44 posts
Hi there

I have been using Chrome for a longer period of time, and so far the experience has been almost solely good.

There is however as always one but:

There are certain sites, which all contain flash content, which my Chrome browser simply cannot handle properly.

There is this site, which it just cannot load properly, and I have tried almost everything: clearing the cache of both Chrome and Flash Player, updating Chrome and Flash Player, trying to disable the embedded Flash Player in Chrome, but it just will not do the trick :/

The site is this one.

And then there is this one, where I just cannot play the videos.

I have come up with a workaround, which is accessing these sites incognito mode in Chrome. So has anyone got a clue as to why that is?

Advertisements