Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Mouse slow to respond when using the internet.

• Please log in to reply

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,623 posts
  • MVP
I'm afraid I have no more advice for you other than to move the computer as far away from the router as possible. I'm not familiar with the mouse itself and the online documentation is scant. You might try posting in our hardware forum. Perhaps someone there has experience with it.
http://www.geekstogo...nd-peripherals/

Advertisements

Marcusmmc23

Marcusmmc23

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
Ok, thank you. I'm trying to update the firmware on the router. I've read reports that the router I have has caused interference with 2.4 cordless phones and that a firmware update has worked in some cases. We'll see.

Marcusmmc23

Marcusmmc23

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
It seems that after some research and work, it was certainly the router causing the problem. I have been playing with some settings on the router and it appears that for now, I have fixed the issue. I changed the beacon interval to 1000ms from 100ms and I haven't had a single issue since. Thanks for you help narrowing down my problem!