Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Web pages blocked

• Please log in to reply

yankin

yankin

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Our company web site uses OWA exchange for its email https://owa.cssd.ab.ca/exchange

A few months ago I was able to use it to get my email but since then I have "upgraded" something and now when I click on the link the page says "The page cannot be displayed...Cannot find server". I can dig out the old laptop with '98 on it and access the site just fine but not with the desktop and xp. I asked our tech support but aside from telling me to try and turn off popups they have no clue...

If you have any idea on what is stopping the site from openning I'd love to hear

Thanks

Advertisements

Spike3

Spike3

• PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
Any ideas what you have upgraded?

Have you tried talking to the manufacturer?

Get a new IT team!

yankin

yankin

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I had upgraded to SP2 as well as the IE service pack/upgrades and the microsoft office upgrades...I am begining to think that Gates has some hidden agenda...