Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Speaker jack to headphone jack adapter?

• Please log in to reply

Ryukk

Ryukk

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
Hello,

The speaker jack in the back of my computer is not working properly, however, the headphone jack in the front of my computer works and Ive even got a this Treo speaker cube/usb port to work in that jack, even tho the plugin is too big to fit in the jack, if i get it to stay in there in the right position is works. Anyway I was just wondering if there an an adapter that i could plug my computer speakers (that only fit in the back speaker jack) into, then plug them into smaller headphone jack up front?

I have a lenovo H420, if that helps, and just real basic computer speakers (kinyo)

I've searched on google but can only get results for connecting home theater speakers to a computer.

Thanks for the help.

Advertisements

iammykyl

iammykyl

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 7,659 posts
Gday.
Try this Google search > click > https://www.google.c...l2547l2-5.4l9l0

Then, if using Chrome, click on Images.

Ryukk

Ryukk