Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

hotmail

• Please log in to reply

jaime31212

jaime31212

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello

I am blocked from my HOTMAIL e-mail account. I have called the number provided for help.

After I spoke to three people I was told I had to spend 173.00 to get a download firewall or something like that.
Without the 173.00 I am cooked. They will not allow me access to my hotmail account of 12 years.
All my saved e mail files for my law case are gone. Can hotmail hold you for a ransom of money to get back into your own account?

Opened a new G account. But, I need my e-mail files.

Edit: Email address removed for member security.

Edited by Wolfeymole, 03 April 2013 - 07:17 AM.
Email address removed

Advertisements

Wolfeymole

Wolfeymole

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,929 posts
Hotmail will charge nothing and your system appears to be compromised by malware.

Please read this....

http://www.geekstogo...cleaning-guide/

advaanz

advaanz

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hotmail will charge nothing and your system appears to be compromised by malware.

Please read this....

http://www.geekstogo...cleaning-guide/

I have go through above link . it work very well.