Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I am having trouble with a Yahoo email that was Hacked in to

• Please log in to reply

channing28105

channing28105

• Pip
  • 6 posts
I am in need of Computer Help because Back in June of 2009 my email got Hacked into up to where the Password was Changed I do not know the Password anymore Everytime I call yahoo on the Phone they will not let me get back access to this account because I do not remember what Birthday I Used when I set up the email account and I also do not remember the secret answers to the questions I gave for this email account . My Mom is still getting emails from this Yahoo email address that was hacked in to by I do not know what do to get this email account Deleted because Yahoo is treating me mean by not letting me get the email account email deleted because I do not remember the Birthday I used when I set up the email account and the secret answers that I gave for this email account . What can I do to have the email account deleted because the email was hacked in to because I do not remember the Birthday I used to set up the email account with and I do not remember the secret answers I gave this email. ?

If you know the answers please email me at

Channing

Email address removed for members security

Edited by Wolfeymole, 06 April 2013 - 02:03 AM.

Advertisements

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
Hi channing28105,

Welcome to Geeks to Go! :)

Maybe this will help. Have your mom help you on a different computer. Not your own!

How to Recover a Forgotten Yahoo! Mail Password

Once you have followed the instructions in the link above, come back to this thread and post the results.

Thank you,

Donna :)

channing28105

channing28105

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I have done everything like report to yahoo and my mom has and yahoo will not take care of the hacked in email at all.