Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Changing Username and Display Name

• Please log in to reply

Webslinger64

Webslinger64

• PipPipPip
  • 555 posts
Hello Admin,

Was wondering if I could have you change my username and display name to Webslinger if it is not already taken. Please let me know and thanks.

Advertisements

Wolfeymole

Wolfeymole

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,929 posts
The name already exists Konakula.

Crowbar

Crowbar

Teacher

• GeekU Moderator
  • 3,912 posts
Hi there konakula29er,
if you click on the Members tab and use the search, you can find out if a name you want is taken, and once you settle on a new name, you can PM an admin (they will be in red) and they can make the change. Let me know if you need any assistance, and I'll be glad to help you out. :cool:

Webslinger64

Webslinger64

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Hi there konakula29er,
if you click on the Members tab and use the search, you can find out if a name you want is taken, and once you settle on a new name, you can PM an admin (they will be in red) and they can make the change. Let me know if you need any assistance, and I'll be glad to help you out. :cool:

Ahhh, it's already taken, but thank you for the reply.

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Administrator
  • 20,960 posts
  • MVP
Hi :)

If you come up with any other choices, feel free to PM me, and I'll be happy to change it for you. :)