I am currently involved in a new technology that captures environments and creates 3D models thereof. In particular, the technology offers the following cool benefits:
- Captures large areas of up to 32x32ft (or 10x10m)
- Offers high precision of 0.03" (or 1mm)
- Detects motions in real-time with up to 1000fps (Response time: 1ms)
- Offers high resolution of 640x480 (VGA)
- Works independent of light (both bright and dark light conditions)
- Is resistent to interference due to HDDM (High Definition Distance Measurement)
- Is portable (0.8"x0.8")
- Consumes low power (50mW-500mW)
- Captures an angle of 180°; when combining two modules 360° would be possible.
Do you have any application fields in mind?
We would be highly interested in applications or problems with focus on a rather large group of users.
Thank you in advance for your support!