Help Malaware [Solved]
Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:07 PM
Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:11 AM
when I clean it, the pc's statue become "Protected" and then some seconds later it become "Potentially unprotected"
A lot of time I press remove.. but it come again after about 30mins.
Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:27 PM
Lets see if this will run now.
Download to the desktop: Dr.Web CureIt
- Doubleclick the drweb-cureit.exe file and Allow to run the express scan
- This will scan the files currently running in memory and when something is found, click the yes button when it asks you if you want to cure it. This is only a short scan.
- Once the short scan has finished, Click Options > Change settings
- Choose the "Scan"-tab, remove the mark at "Heuristic analysis".
- Back at the main window, mark the drives that you want to scan.
- Select all drives. A red dot shows which drives have been chosen.
- Click the green arrow at the right, and the scan will start.
- Click 'Yes to all' if it asks if you want to cure/move the file.
- When the scan has finished, look if you can click next icon next to the files found:
If so, click it and then click the next icon right below and select Move incurable as you'll see in next image:
This will move it to the %userprofile%\DoctorWeb\quarantaine-folder if it can't be cured. (this in case if we need samples)
- After selecting, in the Dr.Web CureIt menu on top, click file and choose save report list
- Save the report to your desktop. The report will be called DrWeb.csv
- Close Dr.Web Cureit.
- Reboot your computer!! Because it could be possible that files in use will be moved/deleted during reboot.
- After reboot, post the contents of the log from Dr.Web you saved previously in your next reply with a new hijackthis log.
Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:52 AM
I finally remove the malaware
Even if you haven't remove it for me , I want to say you <Thank you> for your help.
I make a full scan and then I click <clean pc>!
then the malaware were removed..
Thank you again!
Edited by ash004, 22 April 2013 - 11:36 AM.
Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:05 PM
Very well done!! This is my general post for when your logs show no more signs of malware - Please let me know if you still are having problems with your computer and what these problems are.
:Why we need to remove some of our tools:
Some of the tools we have used to clean your computer were made by fellow malware fighters and are very powerful and if used incorrectly or at the wronge time can make the computer an expensive paper weight.
They are updated all the time and some of them more than once a day so by the time you are ready to use them again they will already be outdated.
The following procedures will implement some cleanup procedures to remove these tools. It will also reset your System Restore by flushing out previous restore points and create a new restore point. It will also remove all the backups our tools may have made.
Note** Defogger only needs to be run if it was run when we first started. If you have not already run it then skip this.
- To re-enable your Emulation drivers, double click DeFogger to run the tool.
- The application window will appear
- Click the Re-enable button to re-enable your CD Emulation drivers
- Click Yes to continue
- A 'Finished!' message will appear
- Click OK
- DeFogger will now ask to reboot the machine - click OK.
- turn off all active protection software
- push the "windows key" + "R" (between the "Ctrl" button and "Alt" Button)
- please copy and past the following into the box ComboFix /Uninstall and click OK.
- Note the space between the X and the /Uninstall, it needs to be there.
:Remove the rest of our tools:
Please download OTCleanIt and save it to desktop. This tool will remove all the tools we used to clean your pc.
- Double-click OTCleanIt.exe.
- Click the CleanUp! button.
- Select Yes when the "Begin cleanup Process?" prompt appears.
- If you are prompted to Reboot during the cleanup, select Yes.
- The tool will delete itself once it finishes, if not delete it by yourself.
- If asked to restart the computer, please do so
During the cleaning process if I found that Java was installed I asked for it to be uninstalled, Many home users will not miss it. If you use OpenOffice, play online games or use business applications which require Java, Then you need to install the latest version and make sure to disable it in your web browsers.
If an application or website requires it, you should receive a notification indicating that when you attempt to launch that application or access that website.
Link to download latest version. - install Java
How to disable java in your web browsers - Disable Java
:The programs you can keep:
Some of the programs that we have used would be a good idea to keep and used often in helping to keep the computer clean. I use these programs on my computer.
Revo Uninstaller Free - this is the uninstaller that I had you download and works allot better than add/remove in windows and has saved me more than once from corrupted installs and uninstalls
CCleaner - This is a good program to clean out temp files, I would use this once a week or before any malware scan to remove unwanted temp files - It has a built in registry cleaner but I would leave that alone and not use any registry cleaner
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware The Gold standerd today in antimalware scanners
One of the questions I am asked all the time is "What programs do you use" I have at this time 4 computers in my home and I have this setup on all 4 of them.
- Microsoft Security Essentials - provides real-time protection for your home PC that guards against viruses, spyware, and other malicious software.
- WinPatrol As a robust security monitor, WinPatrol will alert you to hijackings, malware attacks and critical changes made to your computer without your permission. WinPatrol takes snapshot of your critical system resources and alerts you to any changes that may occur without your knowledge.
- Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is a new and powerful anti-malware tool. It is
totally free but for real-time protection you will have to pay a small one-time fee. We used this to help clean your computer and recomend keeping it and using often. (I have upgraded to the paid version of MBAM and I am glad I did)
Note** If you decide to install MSE you will need to uninstall your present Antivirus
It is good security practice to change your passwords to all your online accounts on a fairly regular basis, this is especially true after an infection. Refer to this Microsoft article
Strong passwords: How to create and use them Then consider a password keeper, to keep all your passwords safe. KeePass is a small utility that allows you to manage all your passwords.
The other question I am asked all the time is "How can I prevent this from happening again." and the short answer to that is to be aware of what is out there and how to start spotting dangers.
Here are some articles that are must reads and should be read by everybody in your household that uses the internet
Internet Safety for Kids
Here is some more reading for you from some of my colleges
PC Safety and Security - What Do I Need? from my friends at Tech Support Forum
COMPUTER SECURITY - a short guide to staying safer online from my friends at Malware Removal
quoted from Tech Support Forum
There is no such thing as ‘perfect security’. This applies to many things, not just computer systems. Using the above guide you should be able to take all the reasonable steps you can to prevent infection. However, the most important part of all this is you, the user. Surf sensibly and think before you download a file or click on a link. Take a few moments to assess the possible risks and you should be able to enjoy all the internet has to offer.
I'd be grateful if you could reply to this post so that I know you have read it and, if you've no other questions, the thread can then be closed.
I Will Keep This Open For About Three Days, If Anything Comes Up - Just Come Back And Let Me Know, after that time you will have to send me a PM
My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here --><-- Don't worry every little bit helps.
Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:14 AM
When I had finished to solve that problem , I have deleted these tools; DeFogger,ComboFix,OTCleanIt
I deleted them then I empty the bin..
Is it a big problem?
Will it reset my System Restore?
If yes , what must I do?
<Please let me know if you still are having problems with your computer and what these problems are.>
No , I haven't any problems now and thank you very very much for helping me!
Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:33 AM
for Uninstalling ComboFix & DeFogger, I don't download the software for unistall ComboFix and DeFogger?
Edited by ash004, 24 April 2013 - 11:34 AM.
Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:52 AM
Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:52 AM
I download only the OTC cleaner and I didn't download ComboFix & DeFogger cleaner!
I think that we can off this thread?
Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:24 PM
If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.
Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users