UKash Virus Help.. [Closed]
Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:14 PM
Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:28 PM
Lets see if we can get this to run
- Download OTLPE from either location and save it to your desktop:
- Double click the OTLPENet icon on your desktop
- "Do you want to burn the CD?" choose Yes
- ImgBurn will automatically extract and load the OTLPE Iso to be burned to CD
- Place a blank CD in your CD-Rom
- Click to start the burn process
- You will see a dialog "Operation successfully completed"
- Boot the non-working computer using the boot CD you just created
- In order to do so, the computer must be set to boot from the CD first
Note : For information click here
- Your system should now display a REATOGO-X-PE desktop.
- Double-click on the OTLPE icon.
- Select the Windows folder of the infected drive if it asks for a location
- When asked "Do you wish to load the remote registry", select Yes
- When asked "Do you wish to load remote user profile(s) for scanning", select Yes
- Ensure the box "Automatically Load All Remaining Users" is checked and press "OK"
- OTL should now start.
- When finished, the file will be saved in drive C:\OTL.txt
- Copy this file to your USB drive.
- Please post the contents of the C:\OTL.txt file in your next reply.
Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:43 PM
I have not heard from you in a couple of days so I am coming by to check on you to see if you are having problems or you just need some more time.
Also to remind you that it is very important that we finish the process completely so as to not get reinfected. I will let you know when we are complete and I will ask to remove our tools
Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:40 AM
48 Hour bump
It has been more than 48 hours since my last post.
- do you still need help with this?
- do you need more time?
- are you having problems following my instructions?
- if after 48hrs you have not replied to this thread then it will have to be closed!
Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:42 PM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users