Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

JPEG Problems

• Please log in to reply

Spike3

Spike3

• PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
Hi All,

I have encountered my first Jpeg problem which I can't seem to resolve and it's landed me in a bit of trouble....

An O2 X3 phone has a mini sd card facility, therefore you take photos with your phone, transfer them to the mini sd card. slot that into an sd card converter and then get them on your pc. Which I have done.

Now I go back to my PC and the jpegs will not show, no preview, nothing. Is there anything I can do to restore the jpeg? It still has the right file size, it just will not show on any computer. Nor the phone now!

I was unsure as to the reliability of the mini sd card or the phone! I have since worked out it is the phone, as the mini sd card with converter fits into my Sanyo s750 and works a dream.

However I still have jpegs sat on my computer that will not do anything!

HELP!!

Spike

Advertisements

Spike3

Spike3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
D'oh,

Should've have done my research before entering this post! SORRY GTG!

I have found the answer!!

http://www.officerec...om/pixrecovery/

So just in case anybody has a similar problem!

I'll let you know if it works!

Cheers

Spike