Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

i3 and Intel Hd400 or pentium G860 and XFX HD7770

• Please log in to reply

Doyouhavetono

Doyouhavetono

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey!

Im building my first pc and im debating whether to get an I3 and use the integrated graphics or to get a Pentium G860 with an XFX Radeon Hd7770.
Ill be doing casual gaming, nothing stupidly intensive, work, browsing.

Advertisements

Brazened

Brazened

• PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
The inboard video is not all that good for graphics except that they are fast for editing so go for the video card.

Satnav1

Satnav1

• Pip
  • 5 posts
It really depends. Do you want to have a better processor, but sacrifice gaming? Or would you prefer a bit slower processor, but have a good card for gaming? In my opinion, you should think this over. Integrated are not used for gaming. I know no integrated that can play modern games at even low - not even some casual games! If you want a good, honest build, let me know your budget and I can show a system that will equalize these two factors very well.