Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Ucash ransomtrojan

• Please log in to reply

ElTee

ElTee

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
My sincerest thanks to anyone and everyone involved in writing both the guides and the software for removing viruses and malware.
For the first time in 25 years of computing, my pc was somehow infected with a virus or trojan (Ucash trojan) yesterday.
I did some searches on how to remove this crap, but none of the guides I found worked. I then remembered this site and found a guide that actually worked.
I followed the instructions and everything worked as it was supposed to and I'm now free of this crap.

GeeksToGo! and Malwarebytes, you guys rock!

Thank you very much!
Lars-Olof Thid

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
ElTee,

Thank you so much for the feedback. I'm glad you were able to get the help you needed from our guides, and thanks for letting us know!

sari