Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

sassa

• Please log in to reply

The one

The one

• PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
hey people i work in a secondary and school in the uk and the whole network has been infected with some new form of the sassar viruse any1 suggest the best aproach bear in mind its a network of some 600-1000 workstations plus laptops any help will be gratly appreciated thanks guys.

Advertisements

The one

The one

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
sorry to double post but i now have more imfo the name of it is
"w32/sasser.worm.b"

roddy32

roddy32

• PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
This is not the correct forum for this so your post will probably be moved but in the meantime, that virus was added to Stinger's detections a little over a year ago. You can get that free here.
http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger/

Chachazz

Chachazz

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts
*moved*

The one

The one

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
hey cheers i found the full solution kinda posted hear without thinkin as many schools had the virus and i had many people on my back will post a full fix report asap cheers

TJ