Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

keepvid.com / ilivid issues

• Please log in to reply

wenno

wenno

• Pip
  • 1 posts
For many years I've used keepvid.com to download youtube clips etc. But late last year I noticed that keepvid.com is now incorpoarating 'ilivid' which I'm certain is responsible for spyware/reidrection issues that ended up costing me hundreds of dollars in trying to repair related issues on my laptop. Now I have a new PC and I'm wanting to download some clips from youtube via 'keepvid' but that damned 'ilivid' is deterring me. I've googled 'ilivid' and it's even being called a 'virus'. Anyone got the goss on the best way to download youtube clips cos I'm way wary of 'keepvid' now that it incorporates 'ilivid'.
Grateful for help/advice!

Advertisements