I have a computer with two OS (First Windows 7 x64 and second Vista x64)
I was out of my hometown, and I didn't use my computer long time. Now, I'm back and when I tried to use my computer, first OS - Win 7 started without any problem but when I tried to start Vista, after green screen, I've got inside Windows but nothing was there. I saw a mouse cursor which I even can move it, but it is only one thing which I can do it.
When I tried to press Ctrl+Alt+Delete button, I'm getting "Task Manager" and when I put a word "Explorer.exe" in the "File - New Task," I'm getting somehow inside a Window.
When I've got inside Windows, I got few messages during when my computer is trying to "Personalized Settings"
1. Something about rundll32.exe ( when I open "Task Manager - Processes" there were a lot's of rundll32 processes opened,
2. The procedure entry point EvtIntReportEventAndSourceAsync could not be located in the dynamic link library ntdll.dll,
3. The procedure entry point GetGestureInfo could not be located in the dynamic link library USER32.dll,
4. The procedure entry point EvtIntReportEventAndSourceAsync could not be located in the dynamic link library ntdll.dll,
5. The procedure entry point K32GetModuleBaseNameW could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll,
There are SM Bus Controller and Realtek PCIe FE GBE Family Controller missing, and for sure I need to update few things, but I'm not able to do anything, even if I have a driver still it doesn't let me to install it.
I tried few things to fix it, but really I don't have any idea what I supposed to do to fix my Vista.
In the end I'm getting a message "Your user profile was not loaded correctly!
You have been logged on with a temporary profile.
changes you make to this profile will be lost when you lod off. Please see the event log for details "
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.256.1
Locale ID: 4105
Additional information about the problem:
OS Version: 6_0_6002
Service Pack: 2_0
Files that help describe the problem:
When I tried to go to "Event Viewer" (Eventvwr.MSC) I've got message:
The procedure entry point EvtIntReportEventAndSourceAsync could not be located in the dynamic link library ntdll.dll
Edited by asusha, 27 April 2013 - 03:34 PM.