Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Stop 0x0000000A or IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. BSOD Freezing, unable to fi

• Please log in to reply

Kiz41

Kiz41

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi, im not that great with computers and really really need help, i have a basic understanding, but dont know what to do about error codes and stuff like this. i bought my computer about 4 years ago and it was custom built, after about a year it was filled with junk so i reinstalled a fresh install of windows xp and carried on, since then i have always had the blue screen popping up but it has always been fairly random and not too frequently. However recently this has been happening alot more frequently, ive got into video editing and any time i try to render a video it always crashes with this error message also saying about a file (NTFS.sys) would anybody be able to help me, ive spent days trying to sort this and im at my wits end now.

i will be happy to post up any system specs etc i just dont know what is needed.

Sorry about the essay :)

Advertisements

Kiz41

Kiz41

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
managed to find the crash dump files for when it blue screens, seems to be multiple different types.

here is a list of all the error messages and codes, and the driver it says is causing the problem

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA saying it was caused by this driver: ati2cqag.dll

BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER :USBPORT.SYS

KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED : uth5x.sys

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL : tcpip.sys

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL : hal.dll

does anyone have any idea what could be causing all of this to happen?

phillpower2

phillpower2

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 20,013 posts
:welcome: Kiz41

Sorry that your request for help has been overlooked, do you still require assistance.