Welcome Guest to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of friendly volunteers serve up answers and support. Get free advice from the experts. Feel free to browse the site as a guest. However, you must log in to reply to existing topics or start a new topic of your own, and enjoy all this forum has to offer. Additionally, if you can assist another member by sharing your knowledge, please post a reply! Best of all - Registration and all assistance, is FREE! Learn more about How it Works. Infected? Malware Cleaning Guide. What are you waiting for?
Create an Account Login to Account

opt_content(1).js [Closed]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

khodzic

khodzic

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I get this message every time I connect to internet, Norton locks it up, but it keeps on coming back

Similar Topics: opt_content(1).js [Closed]     x

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• GeekU Moderator
  • 63,223 posts
Hi I will need to look at the system first

Download OTL to your Desktop
Secondary link
  • Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.

Posted Image
  • Select All Users
  • Under the Custom Scan box paste this in

netsvcs
    BASESERVICES
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
    /md5start
    services.*
    explorer.exe
    winlogon.exe
    Userinit.exe
    svchost.exe
    winsock.*
    /md5stop
    CREATERESTOREPOINT

• Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
  • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
  • Post both logs

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• GeekU Moderator
  • 63,223 posts
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

featured