Yontoo 2.052/Yontoo LLC [Closed]
Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:37 PM
Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:18 PM
Edited by admin, 29 April 2013 - 10:15 PM.
Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:51 PM
Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:13 PM
Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:17 PM
Does this mean you have got rid of Yontoo?
- If not or if you want us to check your log please download OTL to your desktop.
- Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
- When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.
- Under the Standard Registry box change it to All.
- Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
- Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
- When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
- Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply.
Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:29 AM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users