Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Phone restored to factory need help re–downloading all my things

• Please log in to reply

Dawsonluke9

Dawsonluke9

• PipPip
  • 49 posts
Pretty much I want to know if there is a way to re–download all the apps I had from my "my apps" list in the market without clicking on each individually. If not is there another way to do this.

Thanks

Advertisements

BL00PER

BL00PER

GeekU Freshman

• PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
If you go into the play store click on my-apps and go to the tab all it should list all the apps you previously downloaded. You have re-download each one individually, but that is not a real problem. Hoped this help.

CaptJackSparrow

CaptJackSparrow

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • MVP
No mate you have to do it one by one. I know it's a pain but hopefully Google might come up with an easier option. I used a tool called My Backup Pro it's a good tool to backup your apps it can automatically restore the apps without much bother. My tip for future ;)