Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Several Questions

• Please log in to reply

Schnell

Schnell

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Is it possible to add new animated characters that appears on the Search Window?

=================================================================================================================

Well, the PC I'm using has 76Gb-HDD with two partitions:
(C:) 50.1 Gb and (D:) 24.4 Gb

I'd like to know if there's some software to take back to (C:) the 24.4 Gb that (D:) is using. I mean, I want to eliminate (D:) and make (C:) to have 76 Gb.

=================================================================================================================

You know, when you're working on a CD/DVD the CD is always spinning, but if you stop actions on the CD then is stops spinning, and when you want to do something on the CD again you gotta wait for the CD to spin until it reaches its average speed. That's kinda annoying for me so I'd like to know if there's a way to keep the CD always spinning. Due to this, when I'm playing some game from a CD sometimes I have to wait 'cause the CD has come to a stop.

I know this isn't the right section for this but can you see the attachments and tell me what's wrong with this laptop? it's a HP DV6500 Special Edition. Everything is Ok but the screen.

Thanks in advance

Attached Thumbnails

• Messed up screen.jpg
  • Messed up screen close-up.jpg

Advertisements

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts
For repartitioning the hard drive I like Easeus Partition Master Free