Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:33 AM
Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:54 AM
Lets take a look...
Can you please download MiniToolBox save the file to a USB flash Driver and run the tool on the computer with the problem.
Before running the tool close all the open programs, next run MiniToolBox and check the following options:
- Flush DNS
- Report IE Proxy Settings
- Reset IE Proxy Settings
- Report FF Proxy Settings
- Reset FF Proxy Settings
- List content of Hosts
- List IP configuration
- List Winsock Entries
- List last 10 Event Viewer log
- List Devices (Only Problems)
Post the resulting log in your next reply.
Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:57 PM
I need to see the Device Manager...
- open Device Manager (Start > Run > devmgmt.msc)
- expand the Network Adapters
- take a screenshot of the Device Manager Window and add the picture to your post
Do you have the Windows XP CD?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users