My name is Nutloaf
, and I will be helping you with your issues.I am currently in training and my posts will need to be reviewed by an expert, so expect a slight delay between posts.
Having multiple Antivirus programs installed could be the cause of your problems. I would also like to check for Malware. Firstly:
1. Did you pay for any of these programs?
2. Did you download all 3?
Please complete the following:1. Uninstall 2 AntivirusHaving more than 1 Antivirus installed will cause problems, a slow computer for example or no protection as they can cancel each other out.
2. DOWNLOAD OTL
- If all 3 are free then I would keep Avira, and uninstall Advanced Systemcare and iObit Malware Fighter.
- Click Start select Control Panel then select Add or Remove Programs for XP or Programs and Features for Vista and above.
- Uninstall Advanced Systemcare and iObit Malware Fighter.
Things I want to see in your next post.
- Using this link Download OTL and save it to your Desktop
- If saved to another location, right click the OTL icon and Select Cut then right click on Desktop and select Paste
- Double Click the OTL icon for XP, for Vista and above right click OTL and Run as Administrator.
- Make sure the following boxes are checked:
- Standard Output
- Scan All Users
- Use Company-Name WhiteList
- Skip Microsoft Files
- Use No-Company-Name WhiteList
- LOP Check
- Purity Check
- In the Extra Registry box select Use Safe List
- Now Click Run Scan
- OTL will now scan your computer and produce 2 log files. OTL.txt and Extras.txt.
- Post both in your next reply
- OTL Log and Extras Log.
- 1 Antivirus installed.