Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Vaio crashing repeatedly, specially while playing videos

• Please log in to reply

Matteo89

Matteo89

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello Geeks to Go!

I'm needing some help urgently, as my laptop is crashing repeatedly specially when I'm playing videos (youtube, online streaming) but not when playing video files that I have in my computer. When it crashes while playing a video, the computer stops working and starts making a weird noise.

Not only that, but also Firefox tends to freeze when I open a new tab, or when two tabs are loading at the same time. Sometimes, it even happens with merely just one. Usually I get a warning that Shockwave has stopped working properly and/or that a plugin is not responding and I should either stop it or wait for it to respond.

I have tried updating the shockwave of Firefox but the problem still persists, and its getting increasingly annoying.

Looking forward to solve this problem with your online help!

Thanks,

Matteo

Advertisements