Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

NSF to PST, need solution

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

anaremirez

anaremirez

• Pip
  • 1 posts
What are the fundamental difference between Lotus Notes and MS Outlook? Could anyone list it and also tell me about the best way to run NSF to PST migration in simple steps.

Advertisements

godawgs

godawgs

Teacher

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,228 posts
Hi anaremirez, :welcome:

Thanks for choosing the GeeksToGo site. However, this forum is for virus and malware removal. Your question is about software or applications so I have moved it to the Applications forum where someone will be more likely to respond to it.
This topic in the Malware Removal forum will be closed.

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
you can't import directly to outlook express. You have to import to outlook and then outlook express. However if you simply want to go to Outlook, you can follow the steps listed by Microsoft

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/912804

That's the free way of doing it. If you want to skip outlook, then you will need a paid app to assist you.

check out: Ask Dave how to export lotus notes to outlook

It's been over 10 years since I last had to support notes, but this app looks like the one we used at work to help us in this task. In either case, I found the directions to be what your looking for.