Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Street ddress changes not showing up online

• Please log in to reply

debodun

debodun

• PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
Three years ago, our community changed the address numbers of the houses along the main road of town - something to do with 911. However, these changes have never been incorporated into online maps like Yahoo, Google or Bing or GPS systems). How long does it take for changes like this to be reflected on these services?

Advertisements

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
I've lived at this address for 14 years and UPS insists it doesn't exist. In fact, UPS thinks the whole west side of the street is imaginary. We don't have mail delivery (we use PO boxes) so it may never get fixed in their database. I leave off the "west" and thankfully, the UPS driver knows who lives where.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

I've lived at this address for 14 years and UPS insists it doesn't exist. In fact, UPS thinks the whole west side of the street is imaginary. We don't have mail delivery (we use PO boxes) so it may never get fixed in their database. I leave off the "west" and thankfully, the UPS driver knows who lives where.

I would be so upset if they kept saying we don't exist. That's so rude oh my god.