Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Thanks! Fantastic site!

• Please log in to reply

dee71

dee71

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
I am one of the many technically challenged individuals who have come to your site for help. It's awesome to find people who are willing to help others without asking for payment. I was searching for anything that might help me when I had issues this week with my computer. I saw Geeks To Go & then saw free help! I couldn't believe it, but desperate I clicked & started reading. I Registered, posted my problem & shortly thereafter Sleepy Dude was giving me suggestions & sharing his knowledge to help me! I hope I don' have anymore issues, but if I do I know ya'll are here!! Thanks so much to Sleepy Dude & Geeks To Go!!! Ya'll are the best! :thumbsup:

Advertisements

Crowbar

Crowbar

Teacher

• GeekU Moderator
  • 4,798 posts
Thank you for the kind words! :)

We are very happy that you found the assistance that you needed. If you have any other issues, you know where to find us!