Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

reply to e=mail concerning problem reported

• Please log in to reply

marycon1

marycon1

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
I recieved an e-mail this concerning a problem that I had reported last night.(customer service A+++++++)The e-mail contained a program that I added to the notebook and as far as I know followed all instructions as necessary.. Everthing went great until I was to remove the report from OTL moved files. I saved OTL to my desktop lastnight. The problem I had was I could never get the report off of OTL, as far as I know the report itself ran through and computer restarted, just could not get OTLs report once finished. It was on my desktop but I believe they said it had something to do about not being connected to internet. Remember I can only run in safe mode and limits my usage. I did copy and paste the numbers from what was on my desktop. Do not know if it will help but here is what desktop said, cannot open file C:/_OTL/MovedFiles/05302013_115237/scan.txt, MovedFiles-Shortcut 818 bytes, C_Windows-shortcut 1.16KB and last C_Users-Shortcut 1.14KB. If you know what I am doing wrong please let me know. Computer still only runs in safe mode. I will keep trying. I really appreciate geksquads quick response and mostly your help. Thank you so much. The problem at hand was ROOT/HIKEY_SPLDR/00000 and only runs in safe mode with networking.

Advertisements

CompCav

CompCav

Member 5k

• Expert
  • 12,454 posts
Please go here to your original post. One of our premier helpers gave you additional instructions to follow..

Regards,

CompCav