neither task manager nor regedit nor gpedit working [Solved]
Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:37 PM
Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:44 PM
all are setup files. some are WD apps, others are idm,skype,google chrome etc.
Edited by tekkanphan, 05 June 2013 - 11:46 PM.
Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:45 PM
Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:52 PM
Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:51 AM
- Download and unpack the file SalityKiller.exe in the root of disk C:\.
- Press Win+R key sequence.
- In the new window copy and paste the following:
C:\SalityKiller.exe -r -l C:\salitykillerlog.txt
- Click OK button.
- A reboot might be required after disinfection.
Post the log located at C:\salitykillerlog.txt with your next reply.
Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:25 AM
Edited by tekkanphan, 06 June 2013 - 07:34 AM.
Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:47 AM
Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:56 AM
! C:\salitykiller.zip: Cannot create SalityKiller.exe
! Access is denied.
! C:\salitykiller.zip: Cannot create eula.txt
! Access is denied.
Posted 06 June 2013 - 10:46 AM
Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:56 PM
- Create copies of any important data that you want to make sure not to lose. Consider storing important data on an external hard drive, a jump drive, CDs, DVDs, or any other storage device. You will have an opportunity to backup data later in the process, but in case something goes wrong, you will want to have a backup for peace of mind.
- Click "Start" to open the Start menu.
- Select "Recovery Manager" from the list of available programs. Click on the "Recovery Manager" file. The HP Recovery Manager program will open up in the middle of your screen.
- Select "Advanced Options" in the lower left-hand corner of the HP Recovery Manager menu.
- Select the circle to the left of "System Recovery" and click "Next." The program will automatically restart your computer. When your computer has finished restarting, Recovery Manager will re-open automatically.
- Select the "System Recovery" option and click "Next." If your computer prompts you to use Microsoft System Restore, choose "No."
- Select "Back up your files first" and click "Next." Follow the Recovery Manager instructions to make sure any important files you have on your computer are restored after your hard drive is formatted. When you are done, click "Next."
- Select "Recover without backing up your files" and click "Next." The formatting process will get underway, and all information with the exception of what you backed up will be deleted.
- If you go into "My Computer" on your HP laptop, you will notice two hard drives. The second hard drive is your HP Recovery Drive. Do not tamper with this drive. This is where the information is stored to make it easy for you to return your HP laptop to its original settings.
- Formatting your hard drive will erase all of your information and return your computer to its original factory settings.
- You cannot stop the format process once it is initiated.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users