Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Internet Explorer

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Hello, look, there's this weird trouble of mine that [see_attachment] this stupid text appears after I install a few softwares, I still don't know which one is 'cause it doesn't appears inmediately, it's some sort of new adware. How do I change this? resource hacker couldn't mod it. Where is this text? I need to chenge it.

I happens even with newer versions of Internet Explorer

Attached Files

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 4,139 posts
Hi Schnell :welcome:

It seems you have and Adware problem like you notice, the Internet Explorer title change it's one sign of infection there are probably more...

You should start a new thread on the Malware Removal section of the forum to get specific help on Malware removing.

Before you post please read Malware and Spyware Cleaning Guide starting from step 2.