Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Mouse and Keyboard lock up on one user [Solved]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts

Didn’t see a green downward facing arrow on the right

Looks like I need to change my cann. :P

After reboot no log poped up nor was I able to find the log on the desktop. I looked in a few other places to no avail.

A copy of the log should be kept at C:\AdwCleaner.

Advertisements

wisesilver

wisesilver

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts
Hi emeraldnzl :)

Looks like I need to change my cann. :P

I'm glad I can assist you in something :lol:

A copy of the log should be kept at C:\AdwCleaner.

I found it, C:/AdwCleaner[S1].txt. The contents are pasted below. :)

# AdwCleaner v2.303 - Logfile created 06/18/2013 at 06:40:00
# Updated 08/06/2013 by Xplode
# Operating system : Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (64 bits)
# User : WeissfamilyAd - WEISSFAMILY-PC
# Boot Mode : Normal
# Running from : C:\Users\WeissFamily\Desktop\AdwCleaner.exe
# Option [Delete]

***** [Services] *****

***** [Files / Folders] *****

File Deleted : C:\Users\WeissFamily\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohvda5dq.default\bprotector_extensions.sqlite
File Deleted : C:\Users\WeissFamily\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohvda5dq.default\bprotector_prefs.js
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\WeissFamily\AppData\Roaming\DSite

***** [Registry] *****

Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\BabSolution
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\DataMngr_Toolbar
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{C26644C4-2A12-4CA6-8F2E-0EDE6CF018F3}
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\DataMngr
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\a68cddb339e446
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{79FB5FC8-44B9-4AF5-BADD-CCE547F953E5}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Google\Chrome\Extensions\eooncjejnppfjjklapaamhcdmjbilmde
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Delta Chrome Toolbar

***** [Internet Browsers] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v10.0.9200.16611

[OK] Registry is clean.

-\\ Mozilla Firefox v21.0 (en-US)

File : C:\Users\WeissFamily\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohvda5dq.default\prefs.js

C:\Users\WeissFamily\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohvda5dq.default\user.js ... Deleted !

Deleted : user_pref("browser.newtab.url", "hxxp://www.delta-search.com/?affID=119351&babsrc=NT_ss&mntrId=A0B47[...]
Deleted : user_pref("browser.search.order.1", "Delta Search");
Deleted : user_pref("browser.search.selectedEngine", "Delta Search");

File : C:\Users\WeissfamilyAd\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\sfdnnxh7.default\prefs.js

[OK] File is clean.

AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [2017 octets] - [18/06/2013 06:40:00]

########## EOF - \AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [2077 octets] ##########

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts
Hello wisesilver,

Please run a free online scan with the ESET Online Scanner

Vista / Win7 users: Right-click on the either the IE or FF icon in the Start Menu or Quick Launch Bar on the Taskbar and select Run as Administrator.

Note: This scan works with Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox.

If using Mozilla Firefox you will need to download esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe when prompted then double click on it to install.

• Click the green ESET Online Scanner box
  • Tick the box next to YES, I accept the Terms of Use
    then click on: Start
  • You may see a panel towards the top of the screen telling you the website wants to install an addon... click and allow it to install. If your firewall asks whether you want to allow installation, say yes.
  • Make sure that the option Scan archives is checked.
  • Now click on Advanced Settings and select the following:
    • Scan for potentially unwanted applications
    • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
    • Enable Anti-Stealth Technology
  • Click on Start
  • The virus signature database will begin to download. Be patient this make take some time depending on the speed of your Internet Connection.
  • When completed the Online Scan will begin automatically. The scan may take several hours.
  • Do not touch either the Mouse or keyboard during the scan otherwise it may stall.
  • When completed select Uninstall application on close, make sure you copy the logfile first!
  • Then click on: Finish
  • Use notepad to open the logfile located at C:\Program Files\ESET\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt.
  • Copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic.
After that

Please run the System File Checker to scan your system for corrupt or missing system files. Windows will replace missing/corrupt system files.

1. Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, right-click Command Prompt, and select Run as Administrator.

2. Click Continue or supply Administrator credentials if prompted.

3. In the Command Prompt window type the following, and press Enter:

sfc /scannow

(Note the gap, it should be there).

4. You should see the following on-screen messages:

Beginning the system scan. This process will take some time.

Beginning verification phase of system scan.

Verification % complete.

5. Once the scan has completed you will receive an onscreen message resembling one of the following:

…found no integrity violations

…found corruption but repaired it

…found corruption that it could not repair

Please reply with the completion message that you received.

So when you return please post
  • ESET scan results
  • System File Checker results

wisesilver

wisesilver

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts
I started the ESET Online Scanner last night around 7PM and this morning at 7 AM it was at 99% (it was scanning my 3T external hard drive at this point). It didn’t finish before I went to work so I anticipate posting the logs tonight.

Interestingly it had two hits and mentioned the following:
Win32/Instalcore.BIN.Gen application
A variant of Android/walen.c application

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts

it was scanning my 3T external hard drive at this point

No wonder it was taking time lol.

I anticipate posting the logs tonight.

Look forward to hearing from you. You might also update me on how your machine is now.

wisesilver

wisesilver

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Look forward to hearing from you. You might also update me on how your machine is now.

I had errands until now – 10PM. I just looked and I’m still at 99% - wow :rolleyes: . It is still moving (not stalled) because I saw the file it was scanning change. :) I managed to keep my wife off of the computer all day!

Performance: I felt that Firefox loaded quite a bit faster and any web pages as well. My wife uses Internet explorer and commented that it wouldn’t go to selected pages. Once we finish with this round I’ll have her try again.

wisesilver

wisesilver

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

I’m stiill at 99% and files are changing so it is still running. This puts me at about 36 hours! :huh: Part of the problem is when my son and I participated in the High School Cyber Patriot challenge, we were offered free software. I downloaded images for several flavors of visual studio (professional, ultimate, etc.) and Windows 7 32 & 64 bit. Although I burned them to DVDs I have the images in my C drive and at least two manual backups on the external. Plus the automatic backup must have a copy as well. I’ve seen the scan linger on these images. After this session I think I need to get ride of these and just keep the disks I burned or maybe only one copy on the external. Also, when I leave the computer for a while I need to log in again. I'm wondering if the scans are running prior to the log in. Further a McAfee scan had started yesterday while I was at work. Perhaps it slowed things down?

wisesilver

wisesilver

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

It’s about 3 PM. I just got back from a flight lesson :o – Father’s day gift. I’m still at 99% :wacko: :huh: and files are changing so it is not stalled out.

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts
Okay I think it's time you stopped it. It may just be repeating on something over and over. Could be being stopped at some point by McAfee or could be some corruption.

Turning to that machine, are the problems you mentioned at the start gone now?

wisesilver

wisesilver

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Okay I think it's time you stopped it. It may just be repeating on something over and over. Could be being stopped at some point by McAfee or could be some corruption.

ESET Online Scanner
I stopped eset. But it did advance the threat count up to 4 (see below). ESet was located in Program Files (x86 “C:\Program Files (x86)\ESET\ESET Online Scanner” but there was no "log.txt" file. However I captured this from the scan:
  • C:\PocketPC-SMW\2012-BackupItems\rerware\MyBackup\AllAppsBackups\AppsMedia_2012_08_05\Apps\com.alienmanfc6.wheresmyandroid_74.apk a variant of Android/Walien.C application
  • C:\Users\WeissFamily\Documents\ZipOpenerSetup.exe Win32/InstallCore.BN.Gen application
  • K:\#ManualBackUps\2013-06-10\@MyDocs2013-06\Documents\ZipOpenerSetup.exe Win32/InstallCore.BN.Gen application
  • K:\#ManualBackUps\2013-06-10\PocketPC-SMW\2012-BackupItems\rerware\MyBackup\AllAppsBackups\AppsMedia_2012_08_05\Apps\com.alienmanfc6.wheresmyandroid_74.apk a variant of Android/Walien.C application
I ran System File Checker

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright © 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Windows\system32>sfc /scannow

Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.

Beginning verification phase of system scan.
Verification 100% complete.

Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

C:\Windows\system32>

Turning to that machine, are the problems you mentioned at the start gone now?

I’d like to have my wife and I try it for a day. Does the above posted info suggest we perform any other cleaning procedures?

Advertisements

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts

Does the above posted info suggest we perform any other cleaning procedures?

I think we are pretty well there but just to make sure let's do this (BitDefender is a fast one so shouldn't take so long lol.):

Please run a free on line scan with BitDefender Online Scanner

• Click the green Start Scanner button
  • Click the green Scan Now button and wait a few seconds until a request appears from Bitdefender
  • Accept the plugin installation
  • Restart your browser in Administation mode if requested
  • Click the green Scan Now button again
  • Accept the eula agreement if asked
  • The scan should start. It will be relatively quick.
  • Click View report (note: this is not the green button - Free download - just click on the words View report under the black button "Get QuickScan for your website")
  • Notepad will open with a log
  • Save to your desktop
  • Copy and paste the report back here

wisesilver

wisesilver

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

I unplugged my external drive first. :) It asked me to restart but not as an administrator. FYI, prior to your new post I was uninstalling my Seagate backup software and experienced another lockup. Maybe it was just because I didn’t, at first, restart before trying to reinstall it.

I'm finding that performance overall is much better on this computer.

Here is the BitDefender Scan:

QuickScan 32-bit v0.9.9.119
---------------------------
Scan date: Sun Jun 23 00:59:54 2013
Machine ID: A0B47587

No infection found.
-------------------

Processes
---------
accuweather 3540 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Stage\Dell Stage\AccuWeather\accuweather.exe
hpwuSchd Application 3560 C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP Software Update\hpwuschd2.exe
stage_primary 2936 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Stage\Dell Stage\stage_primary.exe
stage_secondary 4724 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Stage\Dell Stage\stage_secondary.exe
ActivManager 3020 C:\Program Files\Activ Software\ActivDriver\ActivMgr.exe
CompanionLink 2996 C:\Program Files (x86)\CompanionLink\CompanionLink.exe
CPMonitor Application 3548 C:\Program Files (x86)\Roxio 2012\5.0\CPMonitor.exe
DivX Update 3576 C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdate.exe
Firefox 4460 C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
Firefox 7648 C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugin-container.exe
GoFlex Home QuickConnect 884 C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\HipServAgent\HipServAgent.exe
GPCore COM object 7008 C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqgpc01.exe
HP Digital Imaging 6872 C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqbam08.exe
HP Digital Imaging 6828 C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqste08.exe
HP Digital Imaging 3068 C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
IAStorIcon 3360 C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe
IconUtility 3368 C:\Program Files (x86)\Multimedia Card Reader(9106)\ShwiconXP9106.exe
Ilium Software ListPro 2380 C:\Program Files (x86)\Ilium Software\ListPro\ListProAlarms.exe
iTunes 3528 C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
McAfee Security Scanner + 2428 C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee Security Scan\3.0.318\SSScheduler.exe
Memeo Instant Backup 6280 C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoBackup\InstantBackup.exe
Microsoft Office 2010 8032 C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\WINWORD.EXE
Microsoft OneNote 2448 C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONENOTEM.EXE
MotoHelper 3352 C:\Program Files (x86)\Motorola\MotoHelper\MotoHelperAgent.exe
Nuance PDF Products 1424 C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\PDF Viewer Plus\PdfPro7Hook.exe
Nuance PDF Products 704 C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\PDFCreate\PdfCreate7Hook.exe
PaperPort 3916 C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\PaperPort\pptd40nt.exe
PKZIP for Windows 2532 C:\Program Files (x86)\PKWARE\PKZIPM\9.00.0010\PKTray.exe
Roxio Burn 3436 C:\Program Files (x86)\Roxio 2012\Roxio Burn\RoxioBurnLauncher.exe
Seagate Dashboard 7136 C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\MemeoDashboard.exe
Stage Remote Manager 2896 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Stage Remote\StageRemote.exe
Stage Remote Service 2964 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Stage Remote\StageRemoteService.exe

Network activity
----------------
Process firefox.exe (4460) connected on port 80 (HTTP) --> 74.125.228.32
Process firefox.exe (4460) connected on port 80 (HTTP) --> 74.125.228.26
Process firefox.exe (4460) connected on port 80 (HTTP) --> 74.125.228.39
Process firefox.exe (4460) connected on port 80 (HTTP) --> 74.125.228.57
Process firefox.exe (4460) connected on port 80 (HTTP) --> 173.194.75.99
Process firefox.exe (4460) connected on port 80 (HTTP) --> 74.125.228.1
Process firefox.exe (4460) connected on port 80 (HTTP) --> 74.125.228.67

Process StageRemoteService.exe (2964) listens on ports: 10008, 10018

Autoruns and critical files
---------------------------
accuweather C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Stage\Dell Stage\AccuWeather\accuweather.exe
hpwuSchd Application C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP Software Update\hpwuschd2.exe
Adobe Reader and Acrobat Manager C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe
Apple Push C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\APSDaemon.exe
Catalyst® Control Center c:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe
CommonSDK C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\13.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatchTray13.exe
CompanionLink C:\Program Files (x86)\CompanionLink\CompanionLink.exe
CPMonitor Application C:\Program Files (x86)\Roxio 2012\5.0\CPMonitor.exe
Creative Updreg C:\Windows\UpdReg.EXE
DivX Update C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdate.exe
HP Digital Imaging C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
HP Digital Imaging C:\Program Files\HP\HP Photosmart 7510 series\Bin\ScanToPCActivationApp.exe
HpqSRmon Application C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqSRMon.exe
IAStorIcon C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe
IconUtility C:\Program Files (x86)\Multimedia Card Reader(9106)\ShwiconXP9106.exe
Ilium Software ListPro C:\Program Files (x86)\Ilium Software\ListPro\ListProAlarms.exe
iTunes C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
McAfee Security Scanner + C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee Security Scan\3.0.318\SSScheduler.exe
McAfee SecurityCenter C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe
Memeo Backup C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoBackup\MemeoLauncher2.exe
Memeo Dashboard C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\MemeoLauncher.exe
Microsoft Office 2010 C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\BCSSync.exe
Microsoft Office 2010 C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\GROOVEEX.DLL
Microsoft OneNote C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONENOTEM.EXE
Microsoft® Windows® Operating System c:\windows\system32\userinit.exe
Nuance PDF Products C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\PDF Viewer Plus\PdfPro7Hook.exe
Nuance PDF Products C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\PDFCreate\PdfCreate7Hook.exe
Nuance PDF Products C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\PDFCreate\RegistryController.exe
OLYMPUS Master C:\Program Files (x86)\OLYMPUS\OLYMPUS Master 2\MMonitor.exe
PaperPort C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\PaperPort\IndexSearch.exe
PaperPort C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\PaperPort\pptd40nt.exe
PDF Converter C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanSoft\PDF Converter 3.0\\RegistryController.exe
PKZIP for Windows C:\Program Files (x86)\PKWARE\PKZIPM\9.00.0010\PKTray.exe
QuickTime C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTTask.exe
Roxio Burn C:\Program Files (x86)\Roxio 2012\Roxio Burn\RoxioBurnLauncher.exe
Software Manager C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet\Connect\11\\isuspm.exe
SSEreg C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\PaperPort\Ereg\Ereg.exe
The Print Shop C:\Program Files (x86)\The Print Shop 23.1\Remind.exe
THXAudio C:\Program Files (x86)\Creative\THX TruStudio PC\THXAudioCP\THXAudio.exe
Verizon Media Manager C:\Program Files (x86)\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager\Release\Verizon Media Manager.exe

Browser plugins
---------------
Adobe Acrobat C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 11.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll
Adobe Acrobat C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\nppdf32.dll
Bitdefender QuickScan C:\Users\WeissFamily\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohvda5dq.default\extensions\{e001c731-5e37-4538-a5cb-8168736a2360}\plugins\npqscan.dll
Bonjour C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll
Bonjour C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll
DivX Plus Web Player HTML5 <video> c:\program files (x86)\divx\divx plus web player\ie\divxhtml5\divxhtml5.dll
DivX VOD Helper Plug-in C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX OVS Helper\npovshelper.dll
DivX Web Player C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Plus Web Player\npdivx32.dll
DocuCom PDF Plus C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\PDF Viewer Plus\bin\nppdf.dll
Garmin Communicator Plug-In C:\Users\WeissFamily\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohvda5dq.default\extensions\{195A3098-0BD5-4e90-AE22-BA1C540AFD1E}\plugins\npGarmin.dll
Garmin Communicator Plug-In C:\Windows\Downloaded Program Files\GarminAxControl_32.ocx
Google Earth Plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Earth\plugin\npgeplugin.dll
Google Update C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.145\npGoogleUpdate3.dll
HP Smart Print C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\SmartPrint\smartprintsetup.exe
HP Smart Web Printing c:\program files (x86)\hp\digital imaging\smart web printing\hpswp_bho.dll
HP Smart Web Printing c:\program files (x86)\hp\digital imaging\smart web printing\hpswp_printenhancer.dll
InstallShield Update Service C:\Windows\Downloaded Program Files\isusweb.dll
Java Deployment Toolkit 6.0.310.5 C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdeployJava1.dll
McAfee Security Scanner + c:\program files (x86)\mcafee security scan\3.0.318\mcafeemss_ie.dll
McAfee Security Scanner + C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee Security Scan\3.0.318\npMcAfeeMss.dll
McAfee SiteAdvisor c:\program files (x86)\mcafee\siteadvisor\mcieplg.dll
McAfee SiteAdvisor C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\npmcffplg32.dll
McAfee SiteAdvisor C:\Users\WeissFamily\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\fheoggkfdfchfphceeifdbepaooicaho\3.6.2.1341_0\McChPlg.dll
McAfee Virtual Technician C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\Supportability\MVT\NPMVTPlugin.dll
Microsoft Office 2010 C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\GROOVEEX.DLL
Microsoft Office 2010 C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\NPAUTHZ.DLL
Microsoft Office 2010 C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\NPSPWRAP.DLL
Microsoft Office 2010 c:\program files (x86)\microsoft office\office14\urlredir.dll
Microsoft® CoReXT c:\program files (x86)\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\windowslivelogin.dll
Microsoft® CoReXT C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL
Microsoft® CoReXT C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL
Microsoft® Windows® Operating System C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll
Microsoft® Windows® Operating System C:\Windows\System32\nlaapi.dll
mskapbho.dll c:\program files\mcafee\msk\mskapbho.dll
npitunes.dll C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\Mozilla Plugins\npitunes.dll
npMcSnFFPl.dll c:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\msc\npMcSnFFPl.dll
NPSWF32_11_7_700_224.dll C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_11_7_700_224.dll
PlusIEContextMenu c:\program files (x86)\nuance\pdf viewer plus\bin\plusiecontextmenu.dll
QuickTime Plug-in 7.7.3 C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin.dll
QuickTime Plug-in 7.7.3 C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin2.dll
QuickTime Plug-in 7.7.3 C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin3.dll
QuickTime Plug-in 7.7.3 C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin4.dll
QuickTime Plug-in 7.7.3 C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin5.dll
QuickTime Plug-in 7.7.3 C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin6.dll
QuickTime Plug-in 7.7.3 C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin7.dll
Shockwave for Director C:\Windows\system32\Adobe\Director\np32dsw.dll
Silverlight Plug-In C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.20125.0\npctrl.dll
Skype Toolbars c:\program files (x86)\skype\toolbars\internet explorer\skypeieplugin.dll
TODO: <Product name> C:\Users\WeissFamily\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohvda5dq.default\extensions\{635abd67-4fe9-1b23-4f01-e679fa7484c1}\components\XPATLCOM.dll
VSCORE c:\program files (x86)\common files\mcafee\systemcore\scriptsn.20120629002612.dll
Windows Live™ Photo Gallery C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll
Windows® Internet Explorer C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieframe.dll
ZeonIEFavClient c:\program files (x86)\nuance\pdfcreate\bin\zeoniefavclient.dll
(verified) InstallShield Update Service C:\Windows\Downloaded Program Files\dwusplay.dll
(verified) InstallShield Update Service C:\Windows\Downloaded Program Files\dwusplay.exe
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System C:\Windows\system32\napinsp.dll
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System C:\Windows\system32\pnrpnsp.dll
(verified) Microsoft® Windows® Operating System C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll

Missing files
-------------
File not found: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe
--> HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"

File not found: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\ubd.exe
--> HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\"MobileDocuments"

File not found: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\DSUpdate\DSUpdate.exe
--> HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\""C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\DSUpdate\DSUpdate.exe""

File not found: c:\program files (x86)\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
--> HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9}\InprocServer32\"(default)"

Scan
----
MD5: 3a523765d795db006c010b915c3a840a C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 11.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll
MD5: 543e50f37652bd66f95791c0f1b41402 c:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe
MD5: 40947436a70e0034e41123df5a0a7702 C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll
MD5: 48be298f7fd1bef4d8fbacb04d8d95c4 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe
MD5: adda5e1951b90d3d23c56d3cf0622adc C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\armsvc.exe
MD5: 46da8e7484ac7a52ce1d6e428398724b C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\APSDaemon.exe
MD5: f6fd367c9eaaedf90cd7a7952ae0b336 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\ASL.dll
MD5: cf3126a2ff45aa224fc541bc543c2d9c C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CFNetwork.dll
MD5: ef8cd3c64ee9c08980d6d06ccce46c68 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CoreFoundation.dll
MD5: 149d74e1128a86dc9cfb2851fbea11eb C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\icudt46.dll
MD5: ff9831030678c7b6d70bac00f68f8976 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\libdispatch.dll
MD5: fd86c605fd7ad4a41c01ec7a4a1e1c5d C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\libicuin.dll
MD5: a3609397ef273b03295dbb10274be12c C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\libicuuc.dll
MD5: 18301b40411b2108076ab685b4e4b6dc C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\libxml2.dll
MD5: 78865abc5f5d13190f8b35bd9044714a C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\objc.dll
MD5: df1c1cd0c7ee95cc00d71e9e415e7bcd C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\pthreadVC2.dll
MD5: c28fd3b37b6f18751c99e6022a2a9782 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\SQLite3.dll
MD5: a56ccbbfccedce2fd9c69fed24e035e3 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\zlib1.dll
MD5: 4fe5c6d40664ae07be5105874357d2ed C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
MD5: 37cf3324f46ceb3a4f2686c617cbb35c C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\iTunesMobileDevice.dll
MD5: 0febe1efb25daac6f6f301b6e341dff4 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DESIGNER\MSADDNDR.DLL
MD5: 8669be94f63944e4f899c3950b520241 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
MD5: 9e94814109a822d4618e8a0a7bd2f722 c:\program files (x86)\common files\mcafee\systemcore\scriptsn.20120629002612.dll
MD5: 5eed26992767eeb0988205a3adb30f4b C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Memeo\eWebControl365.dll
MD5: f8be7fe8905cba3798b595e141931459 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Memeo\ProfMan.dll
MD5: 6d113e9c1210dfa7cba6f92a226c0748 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\office14\1033\MSOINTL.DLL
MD5: e9901a7e569c4156fda69f5c9356b8ed C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\OFFICE14\Cultures\OFFICE.ODF
MD5: 911f487f7dd6538ac9fb17dedfd5117f C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\office14\mso.dll
MD5: a1cfdef143b1b4047e0fd3510f85de97 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\MSPTLS.DLL
MD5: 4c0da2b69f8de16e97fcec0e19312923 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\office14\riched20.dll
MD5: 347a51f65a83530f04002f46201a1ad4 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\USP10.DLL
MD5: 1d9c3d7a1f8838e6280fa3f7d1fe4ed8 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform\OSPPC.DLL
MD5: ff171f850489152f3fe907da52848e47 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\VBA\VBA7\1033\VBE7INTL.DLL
MD5: 2f2f476669393eea796721208d5342a5 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\VBA\VBA7\VBE7.DLL
MD5: 6bf01e200063d7274f3af06d226671f5 c:\program files (x86)\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\windowslivelogin.dll
MD5: 9d4a1690af93f233e15380398bec7431 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL
MD5: 88d206c8d83564fb4cccb931fad836bd C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\PKWARE\PKZIP7\PKArchive83cb.dll
MD5: 3556cb824c4a7046e8c552032003172e C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\PKWARE\PKZIP7\PKCmnDlgMT.dll
MD5: 4e6e85a58ddb354676a03914eed4b8b1 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\PKWARE\PKZIP7\PKCOM700.dll
MD5: 1617fe1c906ecd9c81132da1d46108b7 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\PKWARE\PKZIP7\pkopt700.dll
MD5: a5b9800acec360c8e5af266dae07b6ae C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\PX Storage Engine\vxblock.dll
MD5: 879bf5333a3df407019fb16b35f2a352 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\13.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB13.exe
MD5: ddb9fe116df539ad256ab18c9bca883b C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\13.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatch13.exe
MD5: d7621a2de4071ad9387e2e42133964a5 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\13.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatchTray13.exe
MD5: b5f407148a457fe12083ddf26e78f574 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\OEM\12.0\DLLShared\cdral.DLL
MD5: 3c957189b31c34d3ad21967b12b6aed7 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\OEM\12.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB12OEM.exe
MD5: 08e25f9d526834114f2e723533b252a5 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\Security Library\slmfc.dll
MD5: 7731f46ec0d687a931cba063e8f90ef0 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe
MD5: f2ae301b8a890f62e489400f63068f9c C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\SYSTEM\MSMAPI\1033\MSMAPI32.DLL
MD5: d7a84fffde208595802adf1bf5220cc8 C:\Program Files (x86)\CompanionLink\CompanionLink.exe
MD5: 2a5e8dbc310c2fb7511b9ab8e7cfb297 C:\Program Files (x86)\Creative\THX TruStudio PC\THXAudioCP\THXAudio.exe
MD5: 53edbe9c1d6b0cec11a573852b5b6dad C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Stage\Dell Stage\AccuWeather\accuweather.exe
MD5: ac6ee4b07b9a78b155dee7529acce355 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Stage\Dell Stage\AccuWeather\libmmd.dll
MD5: 2c68d1ceaa96fe39e44b4979acd6d9b3 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Stage\Dell Stage\AccuWeather\libumajin.dll
MD5: 2ecd9d9087dc15e7aad130883e665219 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Stage\Dell Stage\AccuWeather\QtCore4.dll
MD5: d5a787e18d3c67894cdac0a81d617db4 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Stage\Dell Stage\AccuWeather\QtGui4.dll
MD5: ac6ee4b07b9a78b155dee7529acce355 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Stage\Dell Stage\libmmd.dll
MD5: 2c68d1ceaa96fe39e44b4979acd6d9b3 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Stage\Dell Stage\libumajin.dll
MD5: 2ecd9d9087dc15e7aad130883e665219 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Stage\Dell Stage\QtCore4.dll
MD5: d5a787e18d3c67894cdac0a81d617db4 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Stage\Dell Stage\QtGui4.dll
MD5: 812dd9fba5ef2136aef738caa499d47c C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Stage\Dell Stage\stage_primary.exe
MD5: f168869067fdf08bc6291988173b5025 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Stage\Dell Stage\stage_secondary.exe
MD5: c819aacfc675d2bca7c715822913b676 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Stage Remote\ASDBTool.dll
MD5: 0c7315caff701909ac65c087752b7e3a C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Stage Remote\ASTransMgr.dll
MD5: 0fbe8505ff8e52130ef4e90e2bd8f4ca C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Stage Remote\ASXmlTool.dll
MD5: 8e757681a3245a407584a3d2ff3d65b8 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Stage Remote\DataService.dll
MD5: 6299d41be07a4584147acd7d922454f8 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Stage Remote\DHServerAgent.dll
MD5: c78b64296c72d5b3ea07019790a602b9 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Stage Remote\DMSAdapter.dll
MD5: b6b8a7f49301f0ef589b8bc8c4b24e98 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Stage Remote\en-US\UI\ManagerUI.dll
MD5: 791a7314ce8ee46fa9d4b8276d7de0c9 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Stage Remote\EndPointCtrl.dll
MD5: 4de57667406bb17a77bd056b9bee7cf1 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Stage Remote\plugins\imageformats\qgif4.dll
MD5: 5fe1636d3b4e8285aaba3d940147dc09 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Stage Remote\plugins\imageformats\qico4.dll
MD5: 77198b03a8e31a7d01947a7d9673b708 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Stage Remote\plugins\imageformats\qjpeg4.dll
MD5: f07f47ee8f2d7785ceba2b0ca10c6e68 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Stage Remote\plugins\imageformats\qmng4.dll
MD5: c9ca9cf174e87df735e3232755d18a5b C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Stage Remote\QtCore4.dll
MD5: f62e1670868e9ef413b7d7c3039af66a C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Stage Remote\QtGui4.dll
MD5: c046c2bf5248587f6db073e37d94c35c C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Stage Remote\QtNetwork4.dll
MD5: 339a5d2292110494b9594ab050aa55a6 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Stage Remote\QtXml4.dll
MD5: 17932262563f8288d261e28f873fa6a9 C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Stage Remote\sqlite3.dll
MD5: 1136b11fb4b6a598051bd9648a798f7c C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Stage Remote\StageRemote.exe
MD5: c265bff559718f341d16c8355b4edaed C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Stage Remote\StageRemoteService.exe
MD5: 2bb97fdd3ff685138a292164e7de9a9d C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Stage Remote\UMediaManager.dll
MD5: b938c1ae3adce166190895685b0beb0d C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX OVS Helper\npovshelper.dll
MD5: 96af88a09cf6b048dea8c51bd3b4fe0f c:\program files (x86)\divx\divx plus web player\ie\divxhtml5\divxhtml5.dll
MD5: 0734c95492371d092367f2f3af794a0d C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Plus Web Player\npdivx32.dll
MD5: 7636713b4f0944045ab4af7ced5245ab C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdate.exe
MD5: 7726c681f89f51d1d03f5dec2538da7b C:\Program Files (x86)\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdateCheck.dll
MD5: acedfd34dbf980300d4845be1c6c9ac6 C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\Core Update Service\Garmin.Cartography.MapUpdate.CoreService.exe
MD5: e971e06dde68684cb3957c5d0e133cb0 C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Earth\plugin\npgeplugin.dll
MD5: 3d928b3fe97c403a33f803b3d1a260c9 C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.145\npGoogleUpdate3.dll
MD5: b7d7f9d7c449b79aa2898ba092a56565 C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\SmartPrint\smartprintsetup.exe
MD5: 00e2fa9ddf03e20ce539d603db7104db C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpodio08.dll
MD5: 88fe8f6fdce4881f6b4931726518e808 C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpotra08.dll
MD5: ae1c83e19285f018274780792e2aac15 C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpotra08.rsc
MD5: dc121e25df5d7526706cc4d12c7dd5c1 C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpotradd.dll
MD5: b29a08a0cb56cd5a4b9c53a011819657 C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqbam08.exe
MD5: 19045d41ecc68d33f47785813a2f8620 C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqcob08.dll
MD5: af7038413c6506180fae58b0194a2f23 C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\HpqCPTA.dll
MD5: 0f8fa115dcfc76014ea083721bef49b8 C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqsem08.rsc
MD5: de0a2e33a98f68228359afef58f89bbb C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\HpqSplh08.dll
MD5: 72860972f8196ebb3c896f53d2b95470 C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqSRMon.exe
MD5: 00e86a80ca56510d2c9f09e8c6cc25c6 C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\HpqSRTA.dll
MD5: 370ad2815d627588fc06a8fdb8a71b5a C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqssm08.dll
MD5: c180e890ffe0fded8306427d3c836af2 C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqste08.exe
MD5: 23165ff4528e15fe5fa7bfff4f59a882 C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqsti08.dll
MD5: 95e84f068995977bbbf39ae75bd88346 C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqstp08.dll
MD5: e93bec0495a7033c9a2cf9d059b75897 C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqstp08.rsc
MD5: 11aaec8bb512262f07c191accee205d8 C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtao08.dll
MD5: eaa666e9dd8dcda6e075087091cb85ee C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
MD5: c66376234c25d1fb4f5f376ce2923dbf C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.rsc
MD5: c3fa7e499982129bf8223d335b701617 C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqwso08.dll
MD5: e5e697ab8431ee8144030f81f66d9853 C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqxml2.dll
MD5: f37882f128efacefe353e0bae2766909 C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\HPSLPSVC64.DLL
MD5: c637fc4638a96165256b28d38de7b953 C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP Software Update\hpwuschd2.exe
MD5: 0b48745cd6c1831d0af1997d89ee0f05 C:\Program Files (x86)\Ilium Software\ListPro\ListProAlarms.exe
MD5: b25f192ea1f84a316eb7c19efcccf33d C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe
MD5: c0b97e53a0e39a48eea2dcd500eea07a C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe
MD5: 3e789a9a77366aa9e13f31dd5ec296b8 C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorUIHelper.dll
MD5: f7f49c8a29fcf523f98febad010f0fc8 C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IntelVisualDesign.dll
MD5: 5082bc510fad849630d09da626bb7cda C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.dll
MD5: 8e2a7f1f62467a7dcb8ab2c0642f47ca C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
MD5: be643cd44dd06da283634a3e51dc22bc C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.Resources\en.lproj\iTunesHelperLocalized.DLL
MD5: afeeafd7cf8ed6958a81acc304c17b7d C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.Resources\iTunesHelper.DLL
MD5: f00a0ef5835e1b96f783d617f1948704 C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\Mozilla Plugins\npitunes.dll
MD5: df19743e391eee961ddf983f5f45b5dc c:\program files (x86)\mcafee security scan\3.0.318\mcafeemss_ie.dll
MD5: ddcc236009c707761d60e5c76d639176 C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee Security Scan\3.0.318\McCHSvc.exe
MD5: 75300e5ed4cd5b4363c3dbbb2d03269c C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee Security Scan\3.0.318\npMcAfeeMss.dll
MD5: bd713579a87d698e1f2158ce10e48130 C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee Security Scan\3.0.318\SSScheduler.exe
MD5: 33fa461c92a4c711038630f90fcf4701 c:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\msc\npMcSnFFPl.dll
MD5: 4720c3fec58d14ac41976a73875c3a47 c:\program files (x86)\mcafee\siteadvisor\mcieplg.dll
MD5: e38d6203a32d2486117f58f387366e82 C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\npmcffplg32.dll
MD5: 0f7f45725dfefc3f894e5c6ac9e3dec4 c:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\sahook.dll
MD5: 310b3f5c63526f6a4710fbf0082b4d6b C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\Supportability\MVT\NPMVTPlugin.dll
MD5: 294c7bc6a35be1be8635cf377ee5a56f C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoBackup\DevComponents.DotNetBar2.dll
MD5: 1815fac968e492f80537bb0103e60d4d C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoBackup\InstantBackup.exe
MD5: 4bb30a272df1e89ec54151041d97b0ea C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoBackup\Interop.eWebControl.dll
MD5: a30bbd69e5b9544a6fe5afa1a8ff9693 C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoBackup\Interop.ProfMan.dll
MD5: e95a3d25bf14afd72afd6eb38e3b756e C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoBackup\Memeo.Client.dll
MD5: b0b58ae895942364deff5ab7a5958eaf C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoBackup\Memeo.Client.DriveDetection.dll
MD5: ece10ca8054b0513610ba27d4762d9d6 C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoBackup\Memeo.Client.UI.dll
MD5: 7cab7f8e7700a954f2f33e1c72104152 C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoBackup\Memeo.Common.dll
MD5: 6d423a8961f1a0c5ae43e750eca7e3df C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoBackup\Memeo.Dashboard.Remote.dll
MD5: 780d96f551833e0dcfe0a33b02b774e8 C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoBackup\MemeoBackgroundService.exe
MD5: 850b548dfcc9794a69092a3cf4946556 C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoBackup\MemeoLauncher2.exe
MD5: 581e39612f6354ffc5cc1d63517242fe C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoBackup\MemeoRemoteCore.dll
MD5: 7dd201d70d9f39037c0e8e7e7d3aca7e C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoBackup\Newtonsoft.Json.dll
MD5: b1cda813132ffab6098909f94b7e6857 C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoBackup\providers\Tanagra.BMU.Providers.FileCopyBackupProvider.dll
MD5: ee6a0f68f54fe2b659f46fd6aa28862c C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoBackup\providers\Tanagra.BMU.Providers.HardDiskBackupProvider.dll
MD5: fe42b83379ae89a6eda7df206a0b398a C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoBackup\SQLite.NET.dll
MD5: f3455e60b905d95d22f7ab8a6b49acce C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoBackup\sqlite3.DLL
MD5: e2cf2cb1beaf7eefdabcc37d3fd0ee1d C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoBackup\Tanagra.BMU.dll
MD5: 4bbf7b46893201357f5f3928f2486c35 C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoBackup\Tanagra.DataClad.DataAccess.dll
MD5: adb26aa6cd9d9dc0886b6468f505e248 C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoBackup\Tanagra.DataClad.dll
MD5: 984e31dc64a8385f017dda9e1bb232d4 C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoBackup\Tanagra.Interop.dll
MD5: f4f6bb58923c216f56a6cb7eddc2d994 C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoBackup\Tanagra.Third-party.Security.dll
MD5: 238d6405f9fc4df0744492dce80988a5 C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoBackup\Tanagra.Utility.dll
MD5: c5be96f52d01420ab350d995c2f79f06 C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoBackup\USBLib.dll
MD5: 5c198f64830eec77491794f684922f30 C:\Program Files (x86)\Memeo\AutoBackup\XMLSettings.dll
MD5: 676ccc08d9e9a3f4ca39cb04e97048df C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\1033\GrooveIntlResource.dll
MD5: fc19f3d46e21ef65eea990b8af2076f6 C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\1033\ONINTL.DLL
MD5: 572b3225fd8c1d6c741bee61e8edc5de C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\1033\wwintl.dll
MD5: 53eb8ca63cafc4f07424cd76b58903d1 C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\css7Data0009.dll
MD5: 140cce53806f79c2e45bd198e76dc79e C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\gfx.dll
MD5: 7a7eca157a0747637512e8c02b8350ea C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\GROOVE.EXE
MD5: 660c8e78b94f483e44b0243a774a4746 C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\GROOVEEX.DLL
MD5: a729ecf8e670558dfa3bc260c02126c4 C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\mscss7en.dll
MD5: 7a48223093a2b6fecb00e4360c71dcc2 C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\msproof7.dll
MD5: a0ae3739a2b9a256df984244c763577c C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\oart.dll
MD5: e9cd450487b7e2efa5e8b16da4085450 C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\olmapi32.dll
MD5: e84da43e726d043ca2dee71f01db261a C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONENOTEM.EXE
MD5: 5b97a4f154e1dbba1d47a6a26ff8d4b8 C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\OUTLFLTR.DLL
MD5: fd41ecec831c4d85e6fd42a6d5ec1b57 C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\OFFICE14\PROOF\1033\MSGR3EN.DLL
MD5: c5dd903eb57afb76368689f85a8b25d3 C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\OFFICE14\PROOF\MSSP7EN.DLL
MD5: a5d08b86e8a437aa6deaf7a187bf6ca5 c:\program files (x86)\microsoft office\office14\urlredir.dll
MD5: c866f8c29508363a09fac5c235855d56 C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\WINWORD.EXE
MD5: 0cb194c8b6ce384d3876a698519c4009 C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\wwlib.dll
MD5: a5c14075b571af1c9592595be724d9d2 C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.20125.0\npctrl.dll
MD5: 36381c28f471c1b76042495f7d5e8f30 C:\Program Files (x86)\Motorola\MotoHelper\MotoHelperAgent.exe
MD5: 290750346f5937b02f62594b8eb03215 C:\Program Files (x86)\Motorola\MotoHelper\MotoHelperService.exe
MD5: 3de6649b4998fb435a6781d2c58ead58 C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\browser\components\browsercomps.dll
MD5: 95110a1c5a1d228ac1ddf6ab67d00beb C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
MD5: 1dc0b0a19f01735a74c254f23261f834 C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\freebl3.dll
MD5: 9e349174a3a14d68cc74a13063b34efd C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\gkmedias.dll
MD5: e2083ca3a9deef9a9f8a478666918d52 C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\mozalloc.dll
MD5: d7a99bbf38f69968a09c61c92c2d494f C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\mozglue.dll
MD5: 8416ca752f8377ea151d53c0d52017f0 C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\mozjs.dll
MD5: fac10e7ac8db4e6b7b77a72990151188 C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\mozsqlite3.dll
MD5: 03e9314004f504a14a61c3d364b62f66 C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\MSVCP100.dll
MD5: 67ec459e42d3081dd8fd34356f7cafc1 C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\MSVCR100.dll
MD5: 7797e159d38f7ee35fae45a785eded08 C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\nspr4.dll
MD5: 29c0b2468644975752b21fd55c08cec1 C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\nss3.dll
MD5: 0eeb56f60913514de7d6eddfbb895cfb C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\nssckbi.dll
MD5: f4e8b8f221b8ddef2a504bda7a24e6e5 C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\nssdbm3.dll
MD5: e17bff4a8ebf941a2c8b9ae99c477da9 C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\nssutil3.dll
MD5: 1992820d49d2c6af5a7cd0d07d40a851 C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plc4.dll
MD5: d3fa27c8311aacc9b4394fd23c8086cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plds4.dll
MD5: 6fc79a950476a5f539eeb65f9097c0a8 C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugin-container.exe
MD5: a878453a1714870eaada83e6434bdb77 C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdeployJava1.dll
MD5: 42a9b216a7a288512ce2f9a6bcce96bc C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\nppdf32.dll
MD5: 419680fce774976fd752eb425d91aedf C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin.dll
MD5: 419680fce774976fd752eb425d91aedf C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin2.dll
MD5: 419680fce774976fd752eb425d91aedf C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin3.dll
MD5: 419680fce774976fd752eb425d91aedf C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin4.dll
MD5: 419680fce774976fd752eb425d91aedf C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin5.dll
MD5: 419680fce774976fd752eb425d91aedf C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin6.dll
MD5: 419680fce774976fd752eb425d91aedf C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin7.dll
MD5: 5becf8cf74f0e03854a21c7f5c203aca C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\smime3.dll
MD5: 49314d17901b70a70322ece4f8d29766 C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\softokn3.dll
MD5: eb946f77055b8db7a1a42cc9ae8c11f5 C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\ssl3.dll
MD5: bb6eca435489775eadd9b05947450058 C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\xpcom.dll
MD5: d6c1438020f899a252c4e477da990d85 C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\xul.dll
MD5: 825bf0e46b4470a463aeb641480c5fca C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
MD5: 49916f80b1cce8b80477999921ed14e4 C:\Program Files (x86)\Multimedia Card Reader(9106)\ShwiconXP9106.exe
MD5: 70f3428480fceb05d089fe6ce171ecd8 C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\PaperPort\BindRes.dll
MD5: e2bf206e5164569500742637b5459402 C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\PaperPort\blicectr.dll
MD5: 49a2682e0033d20fe9bb4563b84af7be C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\PaperPort\Ereg\Ereg.exe
MD5: 56cdb434fffb1ca562128aff8ef01e33 C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\PaperPort\IndexSearch.exe
MD5: f022116f483de0ba154e8df067511263 C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\PaperPort\MaxRes.dll
MD5: ac627d9160d7763caf611250f3f9b208 C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\PaperPort\PDFProFiltSrvPP.exe
MD5: 7a2ba41ce3d83c9e4c95a831bb2971fc C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\PaperPort\PPDFAddin.dll
MD5: a7206c95c11adb557de6f24a4f4b28dc C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\PaperPort\pptd40nt.exe
MD5: 91d3613b48edff0957aab3aa64734ef4 C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\PaperPort\XMAXUTIL.dll
MD5: f9e7bb965bfaf3a2859745b6cf5d85e6 C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\PDF Viewer Plus\bin\nppdf.dll
MD5: b74db0119593f722ef6fb3d407c2da3a c:\program files (x86)\nuance\pdf viewer plus\bin\plusiecontextmenu.dll
MD5: 715b6e8851c838d61a98a9d6dea8d698 C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\PDF Viewer Plus\cnvres_eng.dll
MD5: 7e4f32cbce8c3869214894449bcd7f2c C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\PDF Viewer Plus\PdfPro7Hook.exe
MD5: 279e5d5e0f7642fc3d2fbc4017bf194f c:\program files (x86)\nuance\pdfcreate\bin\zeoniefavclient.dll
MD5: 3b07ba292879292141748fbf695f3bf5 C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\PDFCreate\cnvres_eng.dll
MD5: c0a9d6829fc02742f43793a60ccb6d72 C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\PDFCreate\PDF Driver\OfficeAddIn\ZnWordAddIn.dll
MD5: 36a7d176459f97cf53822b942bdf3ca5 C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\PDFCreate\PDFCOffice2007Addin.dll
MD5: a922f182680d817eb35d4881b0622865 C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\PDFCreate\PdfCreate7Hook.exe
MD5: fbb07c0e4d170b1015d0f7ca51809766 C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\PDFCreate\RegistryController.exe
MD5: 3587a0746da46e78894df6e63fe8bbac C:\Program Files (x86)\OLYMPUS\OLYMPUS Master 2\MMonitor.exe
MD5: 013beb6715c9b63d90ff8fd1f0dea939 C:\Program Files (x86)\PKWARE\PKZIPM\9.00.0010\PKTray.exe
MD5: 23feec64b012473afe42b08f481bc7f8 C:\Program Files (x86)\PKWARE\PKZIPM\PKZCAuto.dll
MD5: 8dda2b606279753601f9415da503ca63 C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTTask.exe
MD5: 6dd3a955f41fa07d38049117eec411b5 C:\Program Files (x86)\Roxio 2012\5.0\AS_Storage_w32.dll
MD5: 5c77cc45b8f4ea4a0a6248b29b0c1566 C:\Program Files (x86)\Roxio 2012\5.0\CPMonitor.exe
MD5: fce2744ef830a10aa46f79b3b8328154 C:\Program Files (x86)\Roxio 2012\Roxio Burn\AS_Storage_w32.dll
MD5: 5b2278b3d19a5ea7fb7b9131f6967f5c C:\Program Files (x86)\Roxio 2012\Roxio Burn\RoxioBurnLauncher.exe
MD5: c752a6902163b5e9c3554ba69a275f41 C:\Program Files (x86)\Roxio\BackOnTrack\App\BService.exe
MD5: c863272577dc93199f9a2d108468edb9 C:\Program Files (x86)\Roxio\BackOnTrack\App\SaibSVC.exe
MD5: b0c7e3bb8fd2c465c6f23a38fc9d6928 C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanSoft\PDF Converter 3.0\\RegistryController.exe
MD5: 12f4b369765c54376afce8f73b5742e3 C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanSoft\PDF Converter 3.0\PDFCWordaddin.dll
MD5: a59dd04d3a7d19a263e6c6f444a6cda6 C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\DevComponents.DotNetBar2.dll
MD5: ac24d702ffb6e20669349efee145ed27 C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\HipServAgent\HipServAgent.exe
MD5: fd1dc6c680299a2ed1eedcc3eabda601 C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\HipServAgent\iconv.dll
MD5: 75bb3c7816650126683817b814e62e4d C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\HipServAgent\libcurl.dll
MD5: c114a12269c27694b379151d6140ca3e C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\HipServAgent\LIBEAY32.dll
MD5: b949abfd3f4bec77f024d80bdad44124 C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\HipServAgent\libupnp.dll
MD5: 901cc55fea600a14e4ebf4205d5f5ace C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\HipServAgent\libxml2.dll
MD5: 0ab7d0e87f3843f8104b3670f5a9af62 C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\HipServAgent\pthreadVC2.dll
MD5: 0553d91ddfb2b463a188e02a6967ec1e C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\HipServAgent\SSLEAY32.dll
MD5: c7d4d685a0af2a09cbc21cb474358595 C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\HipServAgent\zlib1.dll
MD5: ee77f3cc36f8f96b9f0e1691aac39c81 C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\Memeo.Common.dll
MD5: d1f4ff96fad977645afa6f4fd980a8f8 C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\Memeo.Dashboard.HelperAgentAdapter.dll
MD5: f5853232683ea1297c102a021fec7c46 C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\Memeo.Dashboard.HipServAdapter.dll
MD5: e92785026245126da5563287fbab3923 C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\Memeo.Dashboard.NasListener.dll
MD5: e03df04690fe5ba99ca64f1c68088d5e C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\Memeo.Dashboard.PluginCore.dll
MD5: 8e66b9d4748b330d5918f91ebaffa59c C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\Memeo.Dashboard.Remote.dll
MD5: 59cd6341c2ee5bbf33954b634f24312d C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\Memeo.Dashboard.UI.dll
MD5: 08175580f349708d7b9a55ca729f9a55 C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\Memeo.Progress.dll
MD5: dcf133f1f0134dbc0ac26f075fc64285 C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\MemeoDashboard.exe
MD5: a853fb4774aaa16d7d57e26f46196abf C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\MemeoLauncher.exe
MD5: cbea6456deb8a9c3b0c53b66d350d543 C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\Plugins\Memeo.Dashboard.AddComputersPlugin.dll
MD5: e93fda17dd68091979b3b56831cd07d7 C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\Plugins\Memeo.Dashboard.AddUserPlugin.dll
MD5: e84fe4d398705276d1e87edd90e1d179 C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\Plugins\Memeo.Dashboard.BackupPlugin.dll
MD5: 1d3a2646a0106f88a66e83a5b9db82db C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\Plugins\Memeo.Dashboard.BackupPremiumPlugin.dll
MD5: 095959ae2b6645a78edf37c69e1e161a C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\Plugins\Memeo.Dashboard.FolderViewPlugin.dll
MD5: e0f30c6e78da1909bea87be163a022fc C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\Plugins\Memeo.Dashboard.LoadContentPlugin.dll
MD5: 9173210a0ca1888f8effbb4afe58f916 C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\Plugins\Memeo.Dashboard.RebitPlugin.dll
MD5: b06c6f766fa2f631ba1fa3be6805fb97 C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\Plugins\Memeo.Dashboard.SeagatePreferencesPlugin.dll
MD5: 2c8a74ff77190e87f732c43795d39410 C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\Plugins\Memeo.Dashboard.SeagateSharePlugin.dll
MD5: 579e6061dcffdfa298896782d74d618f C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\Plugins\Memeo.Dashboard.SeagateSharePlusPlugin.dll
MD5: 52421409b46d9e9aa30374f3bd7853c6 C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\Plugins\Memeo.Dashboard.SendPlugin.dll
MD5: 9f4fe873d23afc083b8fe974746d47d0 C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\Plugins\Memeo.Dashboard.SharePlugin.dll
MD5: f8bfe6b4745f973a1e60af81fd6938b4 C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\Plugins\Memeo.Dashboard.SyncPlugin.dll
MD5: 16b44d246835eac156f8daf0aa4f530c C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Seagate Dashboard\SeagateDashboardService.exe
MD5: f07af60b152221472fbdb2fecec4896d C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Updater\Updater.exe
MD5: 0e189f99df443e60ed4e484d15b52d0e C:\Program Files (x86)\The Print Shop 23.1\Remind.exe
MD5: 7f82358baf1e5b940664e601037d0b0c C:\Program Files (x86)\Verizon\IHA_MessageCenter\Bin\Verizon_IHAMessageCenter.exe
MD5: 9d78c5d95fa931313c486d62077f4dc8 C:\Program Files (x86)\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager\Release\Verizon Media Manager.exe
MD5: ac421a44de902f2627f1e63793ed89cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll
MD5: 16ee512b4aeaa503c8c397f6ec8536ab C:\Program Files\Activ Software\ActivDriver\ActivMgr.exe
MD5: 1956be406e8e8695a603ca5510955a03 C:\Program Files\Activ Software\ActivDriver\QtCore4.dll
MD5: 3e2a634d811895376272d802c39c7cb7 C:\Program Files\Activ Software\ActivDriver\QtGui4.dll
MD5: 437e3449b5532fbdae42e14d8a733451 C:\Program Files\Activ Software\ActivDriver\QtNetwork4.dll
MD5: b171ec473da398bebfaec79ba4dd8cd8 C:\Program Files\Activ Software\ActivDriver\QtXml4.dll
MD5: f9d908de6b166dac9b89bf62fa291ce8 C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll
MD5: ebbcd5dfbb1de70e8f4af8fa59e401fd C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
MD5: f928e5e72bba15dd0ce9a26e0413d236 C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe
MD5: 21f81090a00932c5e96700edf2977582 C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore\\mcshield.exe
MD5: c4f521310e40327bbc8e8e71da344f48 C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore\\mfefire.exe
MD5: 28ad5e311996a34025cfb07e131058dd C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL
MD5: 7e47c328fc4768cb8beafbcfafa70362 C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVC.EXE
MD5: 7317a0b550f7ac0223b7070897670476 c:\program files\dell support center\pcdsrvc_x64.pkms
MD5: 2daacad59b464f4c7744db80827befec C:\Program Files\HP\HP Photosmart 7510 series\Bin\ScanToPCActivationApp.exe
MD5: 4effc8ff6d349e971e94b1c670c0c66a C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
MD5: c01d00095278a1ec35046eb0945ea371 C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe
MD5: 103536b4c10d4273115f21805c5ad4b0 c:\program files\mcafee\msk\mskapbho.dll
MD5: 1814532db0404c5fb65aa3eb051b2be5 C:\Program Files\mcafee\VirusScan\mcods.exe
MD5: 06c8fa1cf39de6a735b54d906ba791c6 C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Mesh\wlcrasvc.exe
MD5: a9f3bfc9345f49614d5859ec95b9e994 C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe
MD5: 83b6ca03c846fcd47f9883d77d1eb27b C:\Program Files\Zune\WMZuneComm.exe
MD5: 67b787c34fb2888d01b130ae007042d8 C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneNss.exe
MD5: 4d89fc1c20cf655739efac5da81a67bc C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneWlanCfgSvc.exe
MD5: d3f0452392c45081d8866a92c86d1c7c C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet\Connect\11\\isuspm.exe
MD5: b6bd99c3e23507a732c474caa620c0d7 c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\msc\mcawfwk.exe
MD5: 484ffd64c21f79927eb46315bf293502 C:\Users\WeissFamily\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\fheoggkfdfchfphceeifdbepaooicaho\3.6.2.1341_0\McChPlg.dll
MD5: da4e83fe6f229c7108ef5e9671b29260 C:\Users\WeissFamily\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohvda5dq.default\extensions\{195A3098-0BD5-4e90-AE22-BA1C540AFD1E}\plugins\npGarmin.dll
MD5: 625ea13387d3f2c003a6677d6ade6942 C:\Users\WeissFamily\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohvda5dq.default\extensions\{635abd67-4fe9-1b23-4f01-e679fa7484c1}\components\XPATLCOM.dll
MD5: c9e3864fb9cbfa93d9010bcfe18a5697 C:\Users\WeissFamily\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ohvda5dq.default\extensions\{e001c731-5e37-4538-a5cb-8168736a2360}\plugins\npqscan.dll
MD5: dd502a2e7b85ea7a3814c1034e6c23d3 C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcGenral.DLL
MD5: 96c70bd48d49b87475f4572dedc62eb9 C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcLayers.DLL
MD5: 35cab7cf3754c41aeb69dce1d5aca5a4 C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_32\System.Data\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Data.dll
MD5: 42f4e3b9b55ecf4a8ccb9316de40595e C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Accessibility\d908c91e24616e6b8d38c9da61038b25\Accessibility.ni.dll
MD5: 7d4c0dcc2987bcc4671a7a8a7ddcb3af C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\IAStorCommon\85a17526c326bfb377b5c2124dce39f2\IAStorCommon.ni.dll
MD5: 8846480f632bd42ae5921a79d9869d14 C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\IAStorUtil\ceda881f46083cfb6356ed39e6bf9dcb\IAStorUtil.ni.dll
MD5: 4ddc1d6fa6fafa950af7c5bd5fb8cf19 C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Microsoft.VisualBas#\7366a39c36523a084bc11c230929ff92\Microsoft.VisualBasic.ni.dll
MD5: c3e39fb1398eee8e612c2fe53a9192ef C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\mscorlib\7150b9136fad5b79e88f6c7f9d3d2c39\mscorlib.ni.dll
MD5: c6458bf42fd8a9194ea4b2c81aa3b157 C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Configuration\764f15e86c82662e977bd418bd6318c1\System.Configuration.ni.dll
MD5: ef982260a3102b065d94f1e5959ec8b9 C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Data\dd20416f723ee13ffb4173ec1afc4ec4\System.Data.ni.dll
MD5: 27e79a455ef80647f4f57fa3c2b09c94 C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Drawing\eead6629e384a5b69f9ae35284b7eeed\System.Drawing.ni.dll
MD5: 51d2f66c0c55419ca4a797c8d1b0ad8d C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Management\302207b4fa3083899fd8ab4db98cecc5\System.Management.ni.dll
MD5: c3670cd073caf4866f600cda2e8cd0e5 C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Runtime.Remo#\90b89f6e8032310e9ac72a309fd49e83\System.Runtime.Remoting.ni.dll
MD5: 7765680e25e329708cb034b180cf9fcd C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.ServiceProce#\7ff638de44686eab4afaa8b3c8a9cfca\System.ServiceProcess.ni.dll
MD5: dd80d3894f5e1d36864d9727214605cd C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Web\5ecf01964c70e453d71e5d7653912ff9\System.Web.ni.dll
MD5: 8d17f8532958e0ac4a32b0e7e3c94ef2 C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Windows.Forms\30e3a21202000677d0a9270572251477\System.Windows.Forms.ni.dll
MD5: 871f7f32e3441580138e61a4aa072df6 C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Xml\f687c43e9fdec031988b33ae722c4613\System.Xml.ni.dll
MD5: 3518cb4e2d896cab53d5386f15ac0566 C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System\369f8bdca364e2b4936d18dea582912c\System.ni.dll
MD5: 7f683a346c425acd4f098baa7c5792fc C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\WindowsBase\716959df79685a1eae0fc14275a32b0f\WindowsBase.ni.dll
MD5: c75f2a5d62c238c36692d74ee50b8dea C:\Windows\Downloaded Program Files\GarminAxControl_32.ocx
MD5: 3217f1f7d2f34ffaae55f53ac3c4920f C:\Windows\Downloaded Program Files\isusweb.dll
MD5: c4002b6b41975f057d98c439030cea07 C:\Windows\ehome\ehRecvr.exe
MD5: 332feab1435662fc6c672e25beb37be3 C:\Windows\Explorer.exe
MD5: 72c0f2f4563973c961a34bd6ff5a452b C:\Windows\libactivboardex.dll
MD5: 5988fc40f8db5b0739cd1e3a5d0d78bd C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\infocard.exe
MD5: a8b7f3818ab65695e3a0bb3279f6dce6 C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\Framework64\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe
MD5: 7b46a076184b73aedc1a66a71d9131e8 C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\diasymreader.dll
MD5: 09a116fb06c5e362ef8938d29cdab27b C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorjit.dll
MD5: 8b92bed5b8d4a8480e7aa631f35a6f35 C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorwks.dll
MD5: 972dcc74d4cdcb64086e7cfacbdb74cb C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\wminet_utils.dll
MD5: f5df6846f30e9f54ea60ccaeb3fb2055 C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscoreei.dll
MD5: 773212b2aaa24c1e31f10246b15b276c C:\Windows\servicing\TrustedInstaller.exe
MD5: 521b748a7f9923302ca18b7e6aa2eeae C:\Windows\system32\ACTIVEDS.dll
MD5: b6a800d881a0176c544988870861e798 C:\Windows\system32\Adobe\Director\np32dsw.dll
MD5: 7812537eb7af2eaed650f06332a805fd C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: eb7ab4d04810406731fd34538e4b9a0c C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-datetime-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: e8a4bbdb754f4b02d435676e1da61625 C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-debug-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: 502d593cb5380b28973367d02a561c2a C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-delayload-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: 3df0a5319da331d41fedcd19e7943407 C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: c6d2cbbf23f941a258e4c7acd91d2c54 C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-fibers-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: 10e6e57e9969d65a204144733350cbfc C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-file-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: 679566981ad21a4a97b3ebdd02b90173 C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-handle-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: 9d0753e3338218a16db6064792d4a104 C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-heap-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: c0f480030d210e00d13ff5652de09bc4 C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-interlocked-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: 2ef5989079a591fc8e0e1397ad0abccf C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-io-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: 070a8322a99c9896359a688c0f641e91 C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: 77c06a24bbff6910fa580deee7fa6860 C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: b5f32e970c316f18a2d371b0c6462493 C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-localregistry-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: 663ad6d905f8243f7128a5ff253cd539 C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: 9366615015ae89730b120dfff84d398c C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-misc-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: d8d8aace7e4adb74a2b5bcc4752d4551 C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-namedpipe-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: 6aff6341541922e8926b5d075b1b826f C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-processenvironment-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: dd96f6365b16e75a445f5799ef4c6e36 C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: 26a6d505be05d3af660f810906907b8e C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-profile-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: 4c94752c2f167cd5f2311bccc37700ff C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-rtlsupport-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: f947fa55cb0404f107c3b96023584003 C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-string-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: 48c4878254c6bfe8f1bd3e70ccbed090 C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: bd329655c141263797405fc26a02a53b C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-sysinfo-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: d3e8f9b8c009eb158a7d3afb159f4eeb C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-threadpool-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: 2d7c3d32691bd5f77b02f404d56b3edb C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-util-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: 62c50b99d25813365fdeb39c43d9c655 C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-xstate-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: 6a13b4f3b3f575f1e24b877b9359aaba C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: 49aca548b2423f1c67898e6ac719a9a6 C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l2-1-0.dll
MD5: 2e33dfd10f28f86c3fc40ee123cc3904 C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-normaliz-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: 1c60e09ca1c3a045bc4d367f67c915b7 C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-ole32-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: 60f4aefa103d421ea4a40e31409b4756 C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shell32-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: 6951562dc4625eefc6eacd52ad165866 C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: 007863e45f25aa47a4c30d0930bbfd85 C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l2-1-0.dll
MD5: 589cbc4989f750e1da35625ab481cf43 C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-user32-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: 3be0d923aa45a4dbe091c2d84f0b4fe7 C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-version-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: 2f75b73974ad36cfe84f86f766ca9fa0 C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-security-base-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: 863f793d15b4026b1a5fdeca873d4d84 C:\Windows\system32\apphelp.dll
MD5: 181c1686f662e0a86750c6e7ff014155 C:\Windows\system32\aticfx32.dll
MD5: 263e4eb74b22e64cc7b29a1dc0ec1e90 C:\Windows\system32\atidxx32.dll
MD5: f15960113c668731bc2cd328ff8ea8b3 C:\Windows\system32\atiuxpag.dll
MD5: c940f2f5c60b3727c5f18840735b229c C:\Windows\system32\AUDIOSES.DLL
MD5: 7a6986dd659b96398a11af5173892715 C:\Windows\system32\Cabinet.dll
MD5: ad7b9c14083b52bc532fba5948342b98 C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe
MD5: 4e5fe39c1076d115ec8bfcfe14d75b80 C:\Windows\system32\credssp.dll
MD5: 8a8b277067c22f4bf6aa9a31692fc4d3 C:\Windows\system32\cryptnet.dll
MD5: 3897dff247d9ed0006190349de264e14 C:\Windows\system32\cryptsvc.dll
MD5: 465bea35f7ed4a4a57686dea7ea10f47 C:\Windows\system32\cscapi.dll
MD5: 9ff8f684bacf326082e5562f7c104a79 C:\Windows\system32\d2d1.dll
MD5: 8504944851df6175cc489a8f3328459e C:\Windows\system32\d3d10.DLL
MD5: 3c1936a12c62254f914a01bbc6a8dc69 C:\Windows\system32\d3d10_1.dll
MD5: d4212ab475a3b25ec4df574536c3edc5 C:\Windows\system32\d3d10_1core.dll
MD5: fb3f036ef6a467f7af46c821ff5d198d C:\Windows\system32\d3d10core.dll
MD5: 6de66fe7c526637e74cd066461c7c871 C:\Windows\system32\d3d11.dll
MD5: 284b59d7b56fc76c80e622ab856b1fab C:\Windows\System32\davclnt.dll
MD5: 53223b673a3fa2f9a4d1c31c8d3f6cd8 C:\Windows\system32\dbghelp.dll
MD5: e9e01eb683c132f7fa27cd607b8a2b63 C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcore.dll
MD5: 81f6c1ae23b1c493d9e996c3103915d7 C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL
MD5: b40420876b9288e0a1c8cca8a84e5dc9 C:\Windows\system32\DNSAPI.dll
MD5: 062373995eae5f0eac9eaa9192136bfb C:\Windows\system32\dnssd.dll
MD5: 4277f5164de9b7c665bb928b9145bee0 C:\Windows\system32\dwrite.dll
MD5: d4f264fe23f8953d840904418220c15e C:\Windows\system32\dxgi.dll
MD5: 8b88ebbb05a0e56b7dcc708498c02b3e C:\Windows\system32\explorer.exe
MD5: e2a17bcc08d92f42e08af6ba2f93aba7 C:\Windows\system32\explorerframe.dll
MD5: 03a03a453f1aaae0c73aaaf895321c7a C:\Windows\System32\fwpuclnt.dll
MD5: 5da32ba5d9789ba3fee8a867ec966c5c C:\Windows\system32\hpzidr12.dll
MD5: 1cd5c2dfd2a5bf6da720386679f3c449 C:\Windows\system32\hpzipr12.dll
MD5: a6f09e5669d9a19035f6d942caa15882 C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.DLL
MD5: a90dc9abd65db1a8902f361103029952 C:\Windows\system32\iphlpapi.dll
MD5: 8bc9db92c4b2f3be89185beab2afc1f6 C:\Windows\system32\MAPI32.dll
MD5: 243974ec02f7ae49e4179c54624143ab C:\Windows\System32\MMDevApi.dll
MD5: 7f8678c59f188528d60104e697c2361e C:\Windows\system32\mscms.dll
MD5: d83947a58613e9091b4c9cc0f1546a8d C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSCOREE.DLL
MD5: 7069aab8536f29ed7323140973a2894b C:\Windows\system32\msdmo.dll
MD5: a6c29db53eca94fa8591c5388d604b82 C:\Windows\system32\msi.dll
MD5: eee470f2a771fc0b543bdeef74fceca0 C:\Windows\system32\msiexec.exe
MD5: 8999b8631c7fd9f7f9ec3cafd953ba24 C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll
MD5: 21d3a18769ec2c4e56756d04e989a221 C:\Windows\System32\msxml3.dll
MD5: eaadd6e47ed2a7003ace1793b98cf63f C:\Windows\System32\msxml6.dll
MD5: bf6d6ed5fadceee885bd0144ecf1ba27 C:\Windows\system32\ncrypt.dll
MD5: 2fca0d2c59a855c54bafa22aa329df0f C:\Windows\system32\NETAPI32.dll
MD5: 20b3934db73eaba2b49b7177873cb81f C:\Windows\system32\netutils.dll
MD5: 0ba65122ffa7e37564ee86422dbf7ae8 C:\Windows\System32\nlaapi.dll
MD5: d7b7159bc8374e87d8c45a30377a3440 C:\Windows\System32\ntlanman.dll
MD5: 03f3b770dfbed6131653ceda8ca780f0 C:\Windows\system32\ntshrui.dll
MD5: 7d34af98a706230cc2dedfe0cabf87ab C:\Windows\system32\ODBC32.dll
MD5: 703ffd301ab900b047337c5d40fd6f96 C:\Windows\system32\OLEPRO32.DLL
MD5: 414bba67a3ded1d28437eb66aeb8a720 C:\Windows\system32\pla.dll
MD5: 12c45e3cb6d65f73209549e2d02eca7a C:\Windows\system32\PROPSYS.dll
MD5: dbc02d918fff1cad628acbe0c0eaa8e8 C:\Windows\system32\provsvc.dll
MD5: 102cf6879887bbe846a00c459e6d4abc C:\Windows\system32\RICHED20.dll
MD5: b5506b451bfe7148eca7056bda2970bd C:\Windows\system32\RICHED32.DLL
MD5: 5997d769cdb108390dcfaebf442bf816 C:\Windows\system32\RpcRtRemote.dll
MD5: 0915c4db6dbc3bb9e11b7ecbbe4b7159 C:\Windows\system32\rtutils.dll
MD5: 68ecca523ed760aafc03c5d587569859 C:\Windows\system32\samcli.dll
MD5: 236f286e103fd44bd85fdd93097fd5dd C:\Windows\system32\SearchIndexer.exe
MD5: a113afeed3159a1ed52d78cb0226006d C:\Windows\system32\Secur32.dll
MD5: 4ae380f39a0032eab7dd953030b26d28 C:\Windows\system32\sessenv.dll
MD5: 1f05f5a16881cd928c82d53cefcf4477 C:\Windows\System32\shdocvw.dll
MD5: 414da952a35bf5d50192e28263b40577 C:\Windows\System32\shsvcs.dll
MD5: 0a8e209f3c1d1fb6889465d1019cc5bf C:\Windows\system32\SHUNIMPL.DLL
MD5: 5ccdcd40e732d54e0f7451ac66ac1c87 C:\Windows\system32\srvcli.dll
MD5: 919001d2bb17df06ca3f8ac16ad039f6 C:\Windows\system32\SXS.DLL
MD5: 613bf4820361543956909043a265c6ac C:\Windows\System32\tapisrv.dll
MD5: d15618a0ff8dbc2c5bf3726bacc75a0b C:\Windows\system32\USERENV.dll
MD5: 61ac3efdfacfdd3f0f11dd4fd4044223 c:\windows\system32\userinit.exe
MD5: cfc7d8289d2b5f3cf8d16e2db7f93d4a C:\Windows\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll
MD5: 704314fd398c81d5f342caa5df7b7f21 C:\Windows\system32\wbemcomn.dll
MD5: 34eee0dfaadb4f691d6d5308a51315dc C:\Windows\System32\wcncsvc.dll
MD5: a9d880f97530d5b8fee278923349929d C:\Windows\System32\webclnt.dll
MD5: fb19fc5951a88f3c523e35c2c98d23c0 C:\Windows\system32\webio.dll
MD5: 5b2e4e90c04fb9ae9f2c5e99ff59b283 C:\Windows\system32\WindowsCodecs.dll
MD5: ca9f7888b524d8100b977c81f44c3234 C:\Windows\system32\WINHTTP.dll
MD5: d5aefad57c08349a4393d987df7c715d C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll
MD5: 9e4b0e7472b4ceba9e17f440b8cb0ab8 C:\Windows\system32\WINSPOOL.DRV
MD5: 418e881201583a3039d81f43e39e6c78 C:\Windows\system32\WINSTA.dll
MD5: e5a4a1326a02f8e7b59e6c3270ce7202 C:\Windows\system32\wkscli.dll
MD5: 181f69bc9c406b7fb5c0ade8031630ac C:\Windows\system32\wpdshext.dll
MD5: 1b91cd34ea3a90ab6a4ef0550174f4cc C:\Windows\system32\WsmSvc.dll
MD5: 6a6b2ee4565a178035be2a4ff6f2c968 C:\Windows\system32\WTSAPI32.DLL
MD5: d7d456bc9fe4432d866628b9a4adf6d8 C:\Windows\system32\ZnMacroUI.dll
MD5: 8f43152819f14eae132827ee639a753c C:\Windows\system32\ZnMacroUIRes.ENU
MD5: 95e2376b3323f062eb562b8586d0f14a C:\Windows\syswow64\ADVAPI32.dll
MD5: 6a13b4f3b3f575f1e24b877b9359aaba C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: 2e33dfd10f28f86c3fc40ee123cc3904 C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-normaliz-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: 1c60e09ca1c3a045bc4d367f67c915b7 C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-ole32-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: 60f4aefa103d421ea4a40e31409b4756 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-shell32-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: 6951562dc4625eefc6eacd52ad165866 C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: 589cbc4989f750e1da35625ab481cf43 C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-user32-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: 3be0d923aa45a4dbe091c2d84f0b4fe7 C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-version-l1-1-0.dll
MD5: f436e847fa799ecd75ad8c313673f450 C:\Windows\syswow64\CFGMGR32.dll
MD5: eb5f811c1f78005b3c147599a0cccf51 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\comctl32.ocx
MD5: d1de1eafde97be41cf6585027ff3e732 C:\Windows\syswow64\COMDLG32.dll
MD5: 92245c959e5bc378809d2cc5e9f6e9c7 C:\Windows\syswow64\CRYPT32.dll
MD5: 2eeff4502f5e13b1bed4a04ccad64c08 C:\Windows\syswow64\DEVOBJ.dll
MD5: d6d3ad7bf1d6f6ce9547613ed5e170a2 C:\Windows\syswow64\GDI32.dll
MD5: fca0837b2739c044eec00af0ddd73ffc C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieframe.dll
MD5: f383b1ad5d7fdc1acb0d900b50572f8d C:\Windows\syswow64\iertutil.dll
MD5: b2db6aba2e292235749b80a9c3dfa867 C:\Windows\syswow64\imagehlp.dll
MD5: a6f09e5669d9a19035f6d942caa15882 C:\Windows\syswow64\IMM32.dll
MD5: ac0b6f41882fc6ed186962d770ebf1d2 C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll
MD5: e954a79d6a754a5475582caced1565e6 C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll
MD5: 9915504f602d277ee47fd843a677fd15 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe
MD5: 3d76b5c0e02ecc19c1f5756e8fd97f72 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_11_7_700_224.dll
MD5: 938f39b50bafe13d6f58c7790682c010 C:\Windows\syswow64\MSASN1.dll
MD5: 9dc80a8aaaaac397bdab3c67165a824e C:\Windows\syswow64\msvcrt.dll
MD5: e73b0f1819602cb6ef176fb78d76a47b C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll
MD5: 928cf7268086631f54c3d8e17238c6dd C:\Windows\syswow64\ole32.dll
MD5: 6c765e82b57f2e66ce9c54ac238471d9 C:\Windows\syswow64\OLEAUT32.dll
MD5: c5ad8083cf94201f1f8084ecc696a8b7 C:\Windows\syswow64\RPCRT4.dll
MD5: 10fb16b50affda6d44588f3c445dc273 C:\Windows\syswow64\SETUPAPI.dll
MD5: 565d78187494fb5f08b5a52deb2aea7a C:\Windows\syswow64\SHELL32.dll
MD5: 8cc3c111d653e96f3ea1590891491d71 C:\Windows\syswow64\shlwapi.DLL
MD5: bfb26890612fb8ae8b0463ebebe84b7e C:\Windows\syswow64\SspiCli.dll
MD5: 672d7c5080acb003343006405da2e621 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\thumbcache.dll
MD5: b3dc4d1658093c1e486ca9f22180becf C:\Windows\syswow64\urlmon.dll
MD5: 5e0db2d8b2750543cd2ebb9ea8e6cdd3 C:\Windows\syswow64\user32.DLL
MD5: b7230010d97787af3d25e4c82f2b06b9 C:\Windows\syswow64\USP10.dll
MD5: 2473ca6595a2659d7039a4a89feca269 C:\Windows\syswow64\WININET.dll
MD5: 17448af0bba9e7ab5ec955af93f271bd C:\Windows\syswow64\WINTRUST.dll
MD5: a8bb45f9ecad993461e0fef8e2a99152 C:\Windows\syswow64\WLDAP32.dll
MD5: 7ff15a4f092cd4a96055ba69f903e3e9 C:\Windows\syswow64\WS2_32.dll
MD5: c419df63e0121d72411285780c2fc6cc C:\Windows\UpdReg.EXE
MD5: a55e7d0d873b2c97585b3b5926ac6ade C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\rapimgr.dll
MD5: 8bda6db43aa54e8bb5e0794541ddc209 C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\wcescomm.dll
MD5: 0b3595a4ff0b36d68e5fc67fd7d70fdc C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_d09154e044272b9a\MSVCP80.dll
MD5: c9564cf4976e7e96b4052737aa2492b4 C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_d09154e044272b9a\MSVCR80.dll
MD5: 58a14c45a5cd2528f10a889e7b0c3fc2 C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.atl_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_51cd0a7abbe4e19b\ATL90.DLL
MD5: 4c39358ebdd2ffcd9132a30e1ec31e16 C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb57\MSVCP90.dll
MD5: cdbe9690cf2b8409facad94fac9479c9 C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb57\MSVCR90.dll
MD5: ca6ade4f7761bb15b3325356dc3b82bb C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.mfc_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_4bf7e3e2bf9ada4c\mfc90u.dll
MD5: fbfca1a574d47ee575448b719cbbf2e4 C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.mfcloc_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_49768ef57548175e\MFC90ENU.DLL
MD5: bdac1aa64495d0f7e1ff810ebbf1f018 C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_5.82.7601.17514_none_ec83dffa859149af\COMCTL32.dll
MD5: 352b3dc62a0d259a82a052238425c872 C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_41e6975e2bd6f2b2\COMCTL32.dll
MD5: 7717f84f483002815490033bf069dabd C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.7601.17825_none_72d273598668a06b\gdiplus.dll

No file uploaded.

Scan finished - communication took 1 sec
Total traffic - 0.02 MB sent, 1.58 KB recvd
Scanned 650 files and modules - 194 seconds

==============================================================================

wisesilver

wisesilver

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

There is one activity that it has occurred to me that I would like to mention in case it is relevant. After my posting the eset information and before the BitDefender Scan, I Synced my Android with my Desktop using CompanionLink. I sync my Outlook Contacts, Calendar and Tasks only in the direction from Desktop to Mobile device (no cloud!). After this I tried uninstalling/reinstalling my Memeo and Seagate backup software. And during the uninstall/reinstall I lost keyboard and mouse control. So, Perhaps it was an anomaly of the uninstall/reinstall or perhaps this is related to my android device applying some unwanted file/process?

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts
Hello again wisesilver,

So, Perhaps it was an anomaly of the uninstall/reinstall or perhaps this is related to my android device applying some unwanted file/process?

Could be, I don't think it is malware related.

If it continues you could check out the Win 7 forum but otherwise I think you are good go.

We have a couple of last steps to perform and then you're all set.Posted Image

Follow these steps to uninstall Combofix and tools used in the removal of malware. This will also clean out and reset your Restore Points.

• Go to Start > Programs > Accessories and click on Run
  • Copy and paste the the bolded text below in the box then hit OK

Combofix /Uninstall

Posted Image
Step 2
  • Double-click OTL.exe to run it. (Vista users, please right click on OTL.exe and select "Run as an Administrator")
  • Click on the CleanUp! button
  • Click Yes to begin the Cleanup process and remove these components, including this application.
  • You will be asked to reboot the machine to finish the Cleanup process. If you are asked to reboot the machine choose Yes.
Any other tools remaining may be deleted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A reminder: Remember to (re-install if uninstalled during cleaning) update and turn back on any anti-malware programs you may have turned off during the cleaning process.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some things that I think are worth having a look at if you don't already know about them:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is good security practice to change your passwords to all your online accounts on a fairly regular basis, this is especially true after an infection. Refer to this Microsoft article Strong passwords: How to create and use them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Java warning

Java is a popular point of entry to your computer for malicous programs. The United States Department of Homeland Security recommends that computer users disable Java, see here. Unless you need it to run an important software the safest approach is to completely uninstall Java. Where you do require it, then the next safest option is to disable it in your browsers until you need it, then enable it.

How to disable Java in your web browser and How to unplug Java from the browser

If you do still need Java then regularly check that it is up to date. Older versions are the most vulnerable to malicious attack.

• Download Java for Windows

Reboot your computer.
    You also need to unininstall older versions of Java.
  • Click Start > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs
  • Remove all Java updates except the latest one you have just installed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To help protect your computer in the future:

If you do not already have automatic updates set then it is recommended that you do set Windows to check, download and install your updates automatically.

* Click Start > Control Panel > System and Security > Windows Update
* Under Windows Update click on Turn automatic updating on or off
* Check items shown to ensure you receive updates automatically. Click OK.

Be aware of what emails you open and websites you visit.

Go here for some good advice about how to prevent infection.

A fun way to check your online safety literacy.

Quiz - getsafeonline

Have a safe and happy computing day!

wisesilver

wisesilver

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Thank you for all of your assistance. The Run Combofix uninstall could not find combofix - do you think I need to worry that it may not be unistalled?