Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

tcpip.sys and netwns64.sys bsod issues

• Please log in to reply

LogicB0mb

LogicB0mb

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi I am having multiple bsod crashes as a result of tcpip.sys and just a few have resulted from netwns64.sys. I have run bluescreen review to get that information but am not sure what other information you may need to help or how to gather it. I am running an alienware mx17 r4 running windows 7 home premium.I have reinstalled windows and updated all drivers and still the bsod issues happen, i can be doing nothing or simply browsing the internet it dosn't seem to really happen at any specific time. please let me know what information you need to help me attempt to resolve and how i get it.

Thanks

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,716 posts
:welcome: LogicB0mb

From the details that we have I suspect that the problem is with the Intel wireless driver/s.
Did you install the drivers in the correct order as detailed at the attached link http://forum.noteboo...re-systems.html
If you did not I suggest that you start afresh.

LogicB0mb

LogicB0mb

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
after searching i am now including a zip file of my minidump

Attached Files