Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Outlook Express 6

• Please log in to reply

ultra_classic

ultra_classic

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Greetings,
Does anyone know if it is possible to export the Blocked Senders List to Notepad? I want to do this in one shot, and avoid having to cut 'n paste each one
individually ;)
I have searched everywhere for an answer...Google, Microsoft etc. Coming to the conclusion this is impossible in Outlook Express 6. :tazz:
Understand this can be done in Outlook 2003 but this is an expensive solution. ;)
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
ultra_classic

Advertisements

ultra_classic

ultra_classic

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Greetings,
Does anyone know if it is possible to export the Blocked Senders List to Notepad? I want to do this in one shot, and avoid having to cut 'n paste each one
individually :tazz:
I have searched everywhere for an answer...Google, Microsoft etc. Coming to the conclusion this is impossible in Outlook Express 6. ;)
Understand this can be done in Outlook 2003 but this is an expensive solution. ;)
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
ultra_classic

View Post

Greetings all,
Well, I found the answer myself :tazz:

A. OE Blocked Sender list is only located in the Registry.
You can export the Registry key and then import it into another identity, yes, but doing so is very tricky.
See http://www.insideoe....kup/partial.htm

Thanks to all who at least viewed my post.
ultra_classic

Edited by ultra_classic, 09 June 2005 - 11:49 AM.