Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How to check if my system runs the right way

• Please log in to reply

wantednow

wantednow

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello all. im new to the site.
I hope i can gain some more info about how to check if my computer runs as it should/can.
im not a computer master.. from scale 1-10.. i think i might be 2 or 3. So i hope i can get some help..

Sorry if its not the right part of the forum. but ive checked for at better part of the forum to write on..

My Main problem atm... when i play Diablo III.. i can play for about 10-15 min with 150+ fps. but at some point it drops to 10fps. not playable.
tryed to get some help from blizz supporter and from the Forum. but nothing worked... (All settings in Diablo is set Lowest) so im pretty much about to give up on it.

All Drivers should be the newest.

Let me find some info...

My PC:
MBAM3 Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3
AMD FX-8150 Buldozer
CPUK Coolmaster Hyper TX 3
DDR3- 1600 Kingston 4GB HyperX Single mod
Radeon HD7950 3GB DDR5 830M
PSU RaidMax RX-600AF 80+ Bronze
HDS 1000GB Seagate/samsung 7200rpm

Attached Files

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts
:welcome: wantednow

What is the brand and model name or number of the computer case, provide a link for it if you can please.

Veeg

Veeg

• PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Hello all. im new to the site.
I hope i can gain some more info about how to check if my computer runs as it should/can.
im not a computer master.. from scale 1-10.. i think i might be 2 or 3. So i hope i can get some help..

Sorry if its not the right part of the forum. but ive checked for at better part of the forum to write on..

My Main problem atm... when i play Diablo III.. i can play for about 10-15 min with 150+ fps. but at some point it drops to 10fps. not playable.
tryed to get some help from blizz supporter and from the Forum. but nothing worked... (All settings in Diablo is set Lowest) so im pretty much about to give up on it.

All Drivers should be the newest.

Let me find some info...

My PC:
MBAM3 Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3
AMD FX-8150 Buldozer
CPUK Coolmaster Hyper TX 3
DDR3- 1600 Kingston 4GB HyperX Single mod
Radeon HD7950 3GB DDR5 830M
PSU RaidMax RX-600AF 80+ Bronze
HDS 1000GB Seagate/samsung 7200rpm

150 fps is not bad and dropping just 10 fps in the over all isn't bad either,from what i hear 40 to 45 fps is a good standard..

Edited by Veeg, 13 June 2013 - 03:55 AM.

wantednow

wantednow

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Model - Ga-970A-DS3
Amd 970/SB950/rev. 1.0
AM3+/PCI-E2.0x16/ATX

Check number 4672

Link to Motherboard : http://www.gigabyte....-970a-ds3rev_10

hope this is what ya mean

Edited by wantednow, 13 June 2013 - 03:56 AM.

wantednow

wantednow

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Heya.. yeah 50FPs is ok.. but the drop isnt just 10 Down.. but its 10fps highest when im in town.. so it goes to 2-3fps when im fighting monsters

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts

:welcome: wantednow

What is the brand and model name or number of the computer case, provide a link for it if you can please.

As an asides wantednow please do not reply to your own OP or last reply as it may lead to your request for help being overlooked, staff and members who assist on the forums will always check out a topic that has not received any replies to see if they are able to help, if you reply to your own OP it will appear to others viewing the board that you have received a reply and so are already being helped.

If you have something to add while waiting for a reply use the edit tab – bottom right of the dialogue input box and this will ensure that nothing gets overlooked.