Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Raze Game Booster Diagnose Report Help.

• Please log in to reply

Uacher

Uacher

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello, everyone.

I come to this forum, hoping to be the right section to start my post, for advise. I recently obtained the Game Raze Booster program as you must have noticed from the topic name, and decided to run a diagnose of my system. Unfortunately, my knowledge is mostly limited and cannot make heads or tails of the report so, Like I said before, come to you with my report so that you could see it, and if you can spot anything that may require my attention and if possible a way to solve it should such thing be within my reach.

I thank you all in advance for the attention given and apologize if this post was made on the wrong section.

Here is the report:

Attached Files

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
what are hoping to accomplish. The report is just a review of your hardware. Are you having any issues?